IFam #3 Pregnancy Drama and a Grooming Palaver - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one with any brains could have advised him to do this video. There were only ever two ways for him to address this:-
- To admit what he did, apologise to the victims and say he would be seeking help.
- To deny the allegations made by the girls and show proof that the texts were not from him
He did neither, he denied being a groomer or a peadophile and by strick law that is probably true.
However he did send texts of a sexual nature to a 16 year old girl ( as confirmed by the police)
He did use the imbalance of power between them to coerce, manipulate and exploit situations for his own ends.
This in my opinion makes him a sexual predator (and yes I’ve checked my facts)
The law states that sexual exploitation does not always have to involve physical contact.
Totally agree, as he can't deny all the information that is out there. I expected him to offer an apology and claim he's addicted to some prescription meds making him act like that and has "sex addiction" that would have been better than this. Then check into somewhere to pretend to get sorted.

If one of the girls is underage and there is proof he knows this then it's all game over check mate.

Reactions: 7
What a disgusting man!! Yes I fully understand you wanting to protect your family and stop them from coming to harm BUT address the issue!!

Admit that yes you messaged 16yr old girl and slept with other older girls, this doesn’t make you a paedophile but it does make you a creep and a cheater.

How dare you release a video on your small fry perosnal channel where you hoped it wouldn’t be watched by many to protect your income. All you and your sorry excuse of a wife care about is the cash. Never mind the children. If you really cared about them you would have apologised to the girls you messaged and admitted you abused your celebrity to get laid but no you really don’t care about anyone or anything except the £££ signs.

Absolutely vile piece of filth. I hope this backfires. At the end of the day you can support your family working in McDonald’s or Tesco or any other million of places on minimum wage but no you pimp them out so you can show off.

Reactions: 21
The woman who was staying in the same resort in Greece (she has 15k followers)

This guy is a smaller Youtuber (I believe Jess met him at SITC) He has 18.4k

I don't doubt more Youtubers and bloggers will speak out now

Reactions: 10
I have never seen such a manipulative video. He pulls out all the manipulative cards - his wife potentially suffering a miscarriage, his children getting relentlessly bullied, his mental health, etc. Utterly disgusting

Reactions: 12
Chris has dropped himself in this big time now too. His crappy video seems to have more big names talking about it than ever.

Reactions: 15
12 YEAR OLD said ‘what makes him and his family more important than everyone that he has hurt, all the fans hes upset and all the ladies confused and worried about his messages to them’ why can my 12 year old see that and not a grown man!
Off topic but your kid sounds ace. Very empathetic, kudos.

I hope more parents have a talk with their kids about the dangerous side of the internet!

Reactions: 11
It may seem like he’s getting away with it at the moment but I really don’t think they will. They’re going to struggle getting constant views over a long period of time when they can’t attend any YouTube events because all the other youtubers hate them, don’t get any sponsorships, can’t do meet and greets, etc. Their current viewers are very young, they’ll get bored easily and move on, and I genuinely don’t think they’ll be able to pull in new viewers due to everything that now surrounds their reputation.

I really don’t think long term vlogging is now going to be sustainable for them.

In his video he says many many times about how the safety of his girls is their main priority .. so why are they everyday putting their whereabouts on the internet? If he genuinely fears of the threats they were getting, surely the first thing you would do is not post where you are :rolleyes:

Reactions: 24
Also, I've never had much time for Marcus Butler before but I f***in' love him for tweeting that.

Now Zoella, how about you make a statement? You are tainted by association.

If Zoella stays quiet now that is disgusting, it's bad enough shes said nothing for months on it.

What's the betting that they setup a patron or a YouTube sponsor button? They only need a few hundred people to give them cash every month and they will easily have enough. They have enough blind followers that still support them

Reactions: 4
That's if it is actually true. Just because someone says it, doesn't make it so........that's how it goes right? Or was it just said to gain sympathy?
Same with the apparent threats, are they real or not? Who knows?
If what the girls are saying could be made up then surely all of the above could be too?
Oh I think it’s true...maybe he has made it worse than it actually was like almost making he was sitting in a jail cell. Not sure if it was 3 or 4 hrs. Maybe they thought by landing at a smaller airport that he might avoid any attention. He was in the papers!! Personally I thought they could have been stopped because of working without a correct work visa. But the fact Oz took it seriously enough, I wonder what USA would do!!

This could be the reason for the vlogs being so dam boring - and why they have not really been anywhere recording maybe they have been warned against it, and that’s why it’s just been snippets at the beach, and camera constantly in their face.

I have no sympathy for him, if he really loved and cared for his family he would turn the cameras off and go and get a real job. What is most important here- family or fame!!

I'm watching his video and I'm so angry, it's all bout how he is the victim. I feel sick.

Reactions: 6
I have no sympathy for him, if he really loved and cared for his family he would turn the cameras off and go and get a real job. What is most important here- family or fame!![/QUOTE]

Absolutely! Although I think all of his comments should be treated with the same amount of distain that they've shown to the girls. I've come over lacking in empathy all of a sudden!

Reactions: 8
It may seem like he’s getting away with it at the moment but I really don’t think they will. They’re going to struggle getting constant views over a long period of time when they can’t attend any YouTube events because all the other youtubers hate them, don’t get any sponsorships, can’t do meet and greets, etc. Their current viewers are very young, they’ll get bored easily and move on, and I genuinely don’t think they’ll be able to pull in new viewers due to everything that now surrounds their reputation.

I really don’t think long term vlogging is now going to be sustainable for them.

In his video he says many many times about how the safety of his girls is their main priority .. so why are they everyday putting their whereabouts on the internet? If he genuinely fears of the threats they were getting, surely the first thing you would do is not post where you are :rolleyes:
And god help if they ever announce they’re doing a M&G, because although it seems like it would be an unbelievable thing to do (but I mean they’ve done the unbelievable thing already) you’d be putting the girls safety at risk, as god knows who would turn up. It wouldn’t (or couldn’t) just be those poor young ifam who don’t know any better with their unexpecting parents. Which again, safety issues.

If they’d left social media for a few months, come back with a decent (complete opposite of the shambles of a video that has been uploaded) apology and explanation, then it would not be seen in the same light. No it wouldn’t be forgiven in any way or form however they would not have been (and most certain the girls) would not have been put under a microscope and scrutinised for every little move they do. Which is what’s happened, any way the girls act now will be linked back to this. Anything they do, will be linked back to this. More and more youtubers are now speaking up which means more and more parents will hopefully pick up on what has happened and stop them watching.
I feel for the girls, but especially Isabelle because she was doing so well with her own channel, building it up - getting the Lego friends deal etc, that should have been HER thing & yet they made it into such a huge family thing, which was unfair and unnecessary. And she seemingly enjoyed making and editing the videos & yet if she uploads then half the comments will be about this and not having her or her content as the focus.

Off topic but your kid sounds ace. Very empathetic, kudos.

I hope more parents have a talk with their kids about the dangerous side of the internet!
He is ace! Thank you. I just wish all these children hurt by their idols actions had parents who are aware and can talk to them about it. It saddens me that so many parents have no idea. It’s definitely taught me to be even more vigilant on observing his online activity

Reactions: 5
Even if you had a big red blotchy, snotty nosed face from the upset, you'd still be there next to them though, right?
Yes I would but Sarah wouldn't because she's thinking brand Ingham not family Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.