IFam #3 Pregnancy Drama and a Grooming Palaver - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster here, been following since everything came out on GG. Chris’s video has tipped me over the edge and I just HAVE to comment I’m actually so so shocked he had the nerve to post that video with no apology or not addressing whether the allegations are true or false. How can he even for one second not realise he did this to his children, it’s his actions which have hurt his family, I’ve honestly had enough with both him and Sarah both thinking everyone will feel sorry for them both with his sob story about how awful his life has been. CHRIS YOU DID THIS YOURE TO BLAME!!!!!
This video really has just blown the whole thing up again and made it even worse (if that’s even possible) for him and his family. Honestly these ‘world class solicitors’ should have advised that this train wreck of a video shouldn’t have been uploaded!!

Reactions: 25
What on earth made him make a video like that ??
I’m thinking he doesn’t wanna address the actual messages in case he can’t get visas specifically for the USA , I mean If he fessed up and apologised , he would never be able to risk going to Florida again .
I mean does he REALLY expect sympathy,
I don’t know what to say , can chris not think of anyone apart from his own self , what about his victims not a word , apart from inadvertently calling them liars and their testimony crap ???

Reactions: 4
Suggestion 2.0 for new thread name - Running out a money and throwing me career down the dunny

Reactions: 4
Once again, long time lurker but have to comment following the awful video from Chris. 22 Minutes and doesnt even try and deny sending the texts and cheating on his wife. Everything is about how much his family are suffering... I'm sure they are, but it's mostly because of your actions, Chris.

Also the guilt tripping with Sarah's potential to miscarry is SO manipulative. I hate to say it, but I thought he would go down that path. This is from the NHS website.

Misconceptions about miscarriage
An increased risk of miscarriage is not linked to:
  • a mother's emotional state during pregnancy, such as being stressed or depressed
  • having a shock or fright during pregnancy

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.