IFam #3 Pregnancy Drama and a Grooming Palaver - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saved and planned this oz trip for months?? And they cant find anything better then beaches to do. Thats not planning, thats lazy.

Reactions: 3
That part at the end where he points people towards the NSPCC if they've been affected by this, made me do a little bit of sick in my mouth.
He is truly, truly vile.

Reactions: 17
Also he says his number was leaked,if he hadn’t of texted the girls it wouldn’t of been

Reactions: 8
he's a liar, a cheat and disgusting for using his girls to try and protect himself/character!!!! ADDRESS YOUR OWN SITUATION DON'T USE THOSE GIRLS TO TRY AND GET TO "NORMAL" PEOPLES EMOTIONS TRYING TO FLOW.
i lasted until 8 mins before i screamed nobjockey at him! lol

Reactions: 6
I do hope some more girls come forward after this.

They didn't feel they had the guts to last time but reading more and support from others and then his statement today the penny finally drops that he is actually a self centred pig and they weren't special etc and he's not actually denying the allegations.

There are probably loads of young girls not just from YouTube but his brothers band and skate meet ups

Reactions: 6
You can't dislike it - he's disabled that!

I've a funny feeling comments and likes will be disabled on todays vlog (if there even is one!)
Bet there will be one,it will be all fake how they are have the best time

And also this is the point she says they aren’t giving away where they are staying due to online stalkers trying to sabotage everything we do.
I also found it odd that he began by saying that his wife sat in the airport for three hours , yet that changed to four hours later in the video ,
Sooo which one three or four ??
To be a good liar you need a good memory, lazy editing actually, he couldn’t be bothered to correct it but chris should realise that if your story differs your credibility is lost .
Scratch that he has no credibility ?

Reactions: 7
"I'm so terrified this is gonna cause her to miscarry our baby she's under the worst stress that I could ever imagine a new mom having to be under no one who is newly pregnant no one at all should ever have to go through stress like this"

didn't we figure she wasn't actually pregnant until after the first allegations? so what's the excuse?

Reactions: 1
Well I certainly don’t think his video was checked over by his “amazing lawyers!” I’m certain they wouldn’t have let him post this surely?!

Reactions: 9
3 hours or 4 hours in immigration? make ya mind up lil weak soul... from what i'm aware of... (and i may be wrong here) but he would have just been told he was allowed access. he wouldn't have been told any information of why he was being held unless they found the due cause... like i said i may be wrong there.

He should have thought of how his family would cope with his cheating before he took the worm out of the burrow.

If you're going to get people to believe your lies then do stick to the lies and don't change them within 30 mins.

Reactions: 10
Well I certainly don’t think his video was checked over by his “amazing lawyers!” I’m certain they wouldn’t have let him post this surely?!
I don't think anyone with any knowledge or expertise has checked this. They would have been better saying nothing than this.

Reactions: 4
I watched it. It's very self-indulgent just to say, well, not a lot really.

If it were me, I would want to be sat next to my other half in the video to show my full support!

What was the actual point of it, I don't quite understand?!

Reactions: 14
I watched it. It's very self-indulgent just to say, well, not a lot really.

If it were me, I would want to be sat next to my other half in the video to show my full support!

What was the actual point of it, I don't quite understand?!
I think the pair of them are crapping their pants about coming back to the UK. The holiday is litrally over.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.