Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Tuesday 21st August
6 YEAR OLD CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT SHE SAW IN THE AIRPORT! + NEW DESTINATION REVEAL + APARTMENT TOUR!
18 minutes Hooktube thing
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=GjkicBP2rNU

Before commencing this review I have decided to look at it with a fresh perspective. I've turned to alchohol

The video kicks off with THAT tune the one we keep hearing they cant use anymore - well blatantly they can and they do and they are.
Video proper opens with Sarah. Sarah is happy I cant help but wonder if she's discovered some of those tablets Chris was on.

She starts waffling on about in that lecturing voice about how they are up early because they have a very very busy day ahead of them. they are such martyrs to the cause of global chavness they should be knighted. This travel involves an hour thirty flight then another of 2 hours thirty,

Sarah chatters on at breakneck speed about the time they have and what to do with it. Its kind of funny that they never just do normal stuff.
Anyway that's not the point this is her show and its all go go go
When she asks whose excited about going to our next destination its not the enthusiastic response the Queen expects.
NOW ITS MOAN MOAN IM SUFFERING TIME

Sarah tells us hse was absolutely terrified to go to bed the last night.
She should just get on with it 3-5 minutes tops and its all over for the month. She fell asleep on the sofa Chris was out for 90 minutes that's ample time to check out the talent I think that's the expression young people use isn't it ?
But no it was nothing to do with her fears of philandering it was ……………………….
INSOMNIA
220px-Faithless_Insomnia1.jpg

It's one hell of a tune and definitely better than any Emo crap I can see why she's scared
She didn't want to wake up this morning - aww
Then its a cut to Chris outside talking fast Sarah is making Toast . She will be on Big bake Off soon if she keeps going. I'm worried it will be too much for her. Chris tells us its Yummie toast its just too much for me to take in. Toast unbelievable. That's the thing you do with bread right ? Takes about 3 minutes ? I'll look into how to do it
They enjoy the luxurious feat of TOAST - I'll put some helpful google links in for anyone interested in how to make it later on.
Then they are back in the water and Chris says they only have time to dangle their toes in the pool. A bit of a dabble you may say
He nearly Esme into the pool in a humourous moment.
Personally I would have laughed more if he had chosen to drown Sarah in the thing

It then cuts to them arriving at the first airport and chris is excited very excited very excited very very very excited
Its a big secret where the fuckwits are going. they have bought the girls ice lollies and you are invited to comment below if you know what zaps from the uk are. I left my comment I doubt it will stay on long. Chris says zaps were his favourite when he was younger. It explains a lot if I was being tasered as a kid I may have turned out a bit odd.
Sarah tells us the girls are filling in their travel journals which are amazing travel journals she got off wherever she got them from.
Sarah says the supplier not only does travel ones she does pregnancy ones and weight loss ones
I suspect Sarah may be ordering a weight loss one for herself - handy she can get one

then we cut to them boarding another airplane
Then they are on the plane. I just can't keep up insomnia toe dipping in pools ice lollies airplanes and toast
Then they are landing then Chris and Esme are going out to get some food. Meanwhile Sarah is walking through the airport and Sarah is worried as policemen with guns were looking at her funny. How I wish it had been Grannny Wilkes with a service revolver. Perhaps policemen are looking at her funny because :
1. You look like a twat with your Ingham hoodie on
2. You look like a twat with your camera out in front of you facing towards you
3. Your just a twat

Sarah is wittering on explaining in breathless detail where they MAY be going and that some Australian people may guess - oh do fuck off you deluded pratt. You really are not famous big stars. they have basically flown up to get down. Isla has seen a plane at the airport that basically what the vog title alludes to.
Then we get a soothing song with the line Oh Oh Geronimo tears keep on falling the nightime is ours.
In a feat of detective work I have located the song used. It looks like the song may be credited to various people but here are the links for those of you who wish to mention to the artist how their tracks end up being used.

However if its a great 70s song with an Indians name in the lyrics you want then this classic from Sweet is pure bliss: Wig Wam Bam

They also did one called Little Willy but that's enough mentions of Chris today

So we are at the airport about to leave to go to the actual exciting mysterious destination. Sarah tells us its been a long long day and they have enjoyed it etc.
However something has gone wrong as they have ended up in HMP Strangeways in Manchester, It's had a refurb

3.jpg

Chris ever the gentleman says "you first my love" and Sarah enters the room
The first thing they find is a room that contains a washer and dryer. So that's Chris's sleeping area sorted
The next is the lounge / diner which is ok
The kitchen area is ok
Sarah points to the lounge table and says its where Chris can edit from. And they can eat from she says Breakfast - her recent triumph of mastering the art of making TOAST has given her new confidence as she says they are self catering. It's great she has found this new energy and items such as boiled eggs and bacon sandwiches may soon make an appearance.

She points to the sofa and says she can lie there being ill - her positivity is so inspirational
4.jpg

Sarah is also craving yoghurt ice cubes
Maybe they can be served on top of the toast
You can make a raspberry yoghurt ice cube and pop a raspberry in it
You can do the same with strawberry ones
This self catering thing is going to be one long series of new and exotic foods.
Here she is explaining how you pick up the raspberry and pop it in
5.jpg

Then its the bedooms which have beds in them
Then its a shot of kids in the beds. isabelle is on the sofa bed
Its time to end the vlog Chris has gone on the hunt for some drinks for them. Waters and juice no mention of weetabix
The vlog ends

Developments
Sarah makes toast
She is completely boring throughout
Its very dull
You can put a real raspberry in a raspberry yoghurt ice cube

How to make toast:

Reactions: 45

Chris-Ming-ham

Right folks, given there was absolutely no mention of the actual allegations in his statement (those allegations being he sent messages of a sexual nature to girls as young as 16, plus physically cheated on his wife with at least one) it still currently boils down to a case of his word against their word.

And given their word is backed up in full by evidence that would be incredibly diffcult to fake, plan or corroborate with one another...how does his statement add anything of value?

The only thing he's done is call out those that have labelled him an actual peadophile. Or those making death threats, harassing etc etc. I can't argue with that.

Throughout the statement, he consistently uses his wife, his children and his unborn baby as a shield to hide behind... Using the prospect of harm against them as an excuse to get off the hook/make everyone else feel guilty and sorry for him... Going even as far to suggest that they may suffer a miscarriage due to the stress...

To then sit there and have the bare faced audacity in making it seem like he hasn't done a single thing, to warrant speculation on his agenda regarding young women...

Fans that have idolised him... Fans that he's abused his privelleged position with...that he gave his phone number to (how else could his phone number be obtained, if it was only in the hands of the correct people beforehand?) No apology to them. No acknowledgement of them. This is merely a massive "fuck you" to them.

In summary there are just no words for this... But, I'll borrow one that he thinks applies solely to the effect this has had on him:

DISGUSTING

Reactions: 40

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member

One of the ingham mob have just tweeted that skinny dipping is a dance in Leeds? This is just getting bloody ridiculous at this point.
...but that makes him sound even odder? He was proposing visiting the child when her parents were asleep, in order that they could perform a traditional regional dance? No wonder he’s in denial.

Reactions: 32

Hatshepsut

Having an early night as starting a new job tomorrow, wish me luck (or don't if it's too offtopic ;))

Did anyone watch long enough to see if the Rees really did reveal anything in their livestream?
Good luck with the new job. I was obviously suspended on full pay from my hearing with myself earlier, but I may appeal this as I have my suspicion that the interviewer was drunk.

Reactions: 31

GeorgiaLucy

In the vlog today Chris mentioned that the apartments look like a show they watched called Prison Break.
Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 19.40.03.jpg

@12:42 from this vlog:

In the screenshots of the messages between Chris and a girl that the twitter account @thevictimbehin1 posted he also mentioned watching Prison Break.
Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 19.35.13.jpg

I know it seems small and insignificant and we all agree he sent the messages but unfortunately a lot of people don't so I want to document every consistency between the messages to connect Chris so that the victims have more proof against him. He has proven himself to be a manipulate person who is desperately trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes, but there is not even an ounce of doubt from myself that these messages are from Chris, there is too much coincidence and I hope this little world he has manufactured comes crashing down on him.

Reactions: 29

Hatshepsut

What an utter load of self pitying bullshit. He’s tried to use everything and anything he could to elicit sympathy from people daft enough to fall for it.
All I heard was POOR ME, POOR PREGNANT SARAH, MY POOR CHILDREN.
You caused all this you Creepy weak twat, I hope you get crucified on twitter.

Reactions: 29

Cedann

I have been silent on here up until now, but I can’t not write after watching that. I am so so angry. Me and my 12 year old used to watch them every day together, we actually quite enjoyed them. The only good thing I can think would come out of this is a lot of parents probabaly did the same with their children and it has meant me and my son have had a very in depth conversation about the safety of being online and how dangerous people can be. This is the best example of how you can be someone completely different online to real life.i didn’t want him to watch Chris’s video but gave him the jist of it and my 12 YEAR OLD said ‘what makes him and his family more important than everyone that he has hurt, all the fans hes upset and all the ladies confused and worried about his messages to them’ why can my 12 year old see that and not a grown man! He didn’t even adress the messages, he didn’t deny nor confirm them just called everyone liars. Why should anyone sympathise with sarah, a woman who has shamed these young girls and been quite frankly smug and rude. These are people who send their ‘fans’ on witch hunts when they don’t like a company, they slander them everywhere knowing people will follow. Why’s that okay? He was so manipulative and disgusting the whole way through, all me me me. For a single second I thought he would admit to the cheating apologise for the messages but insist they where all of age and that he would do better. But instead he tried a pity party ‘think of my girls’ which ironically is exactly what he said to the girl he groomed. And I’m glad that happened to him at the airport maybe he should try not to be so smug and think he’s untouchable. And maybe if nothing else it will give him a taste of what could happen to him and keep him away from messaging young girls in the future. The pair of them are vile.

Reactions: 28

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I’m reading through it all now. It is utterly heartbreaking ? And sly and sneaky..oh my blood is boiling! How is this ok for him to get away with?!
A lot of solicitors give a first appointment free it would be worth an ask if only to put their mind at rest.
I think that piece of paper could well be his downfall, it was used as blackmail and a young victim has every right to expose what’s happened to her to anyone she likes ,
Secondly it’s an admittance of guilt , as it shows it happened and if it’s hand written any prosecuting lawyer could easily have it verified as Chris’s handwriting.
If it comes to it, can we set up a gofundme for the legal costs of anybody who ends up in court because of this prick? I’d be happy to contribute to see the bald dirtbag laid bare.

Reactions: 27

NitrousOxide

Why would anybody want to destroy the Ingham family? Why would anyone want to do that to a poor innocent family? Exactly, they wouldn't. Why would people be lying about this? Why would HIS FANS try to destroy him with fake screenshots?

tomatosauce

Oh no Chris people wanted an apology not this ?

1. The ‘best lawyers’ are not supporting you they are emolyed by you, HUGE difference
2. Your address was leaked AFTER you put your house on the market
3. If you want someone to direct your anger at over the safety concerns of your children find a mirror!
4. Everyone except chris and Sarah are ‘misguided’
5. You never mention the messages or cheating or the girls who made the allegations once, this make your look even more guilty the fact that all you could deny over and over were the allegations of child abuse not the cheating or messaging
6. TAKE SOME GOD DAMN RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS in this! This didn’t come from thin air and your pity me video with your ‘I’m not angry I’m disappointed’ voice doesn’t address any of the allegations made

Mayday

VIP Member
Also think its pretty telling that he's saying all these things to guilt people...the fear of his house being burned, fear of people coming up to them etc etc. What about the death threats and abuse the Ifam were sending the victims??? Calling them sluts, liars, saying they deserve to be raped and die? Two of whom are only teenagers? Oh guess bullying and abuse is only wrong when its happening to them. :rolleyes:

MrMagoo

So, Chris made a video in which he doesn’t address the allegations and won’t speak of them again, so look like we were all correct them

Chris has missed the point on the most monumental level. It really is staggering. If he said everything those girls said is completely false and I am going to prove this and clear my name, ok, two months late, but I would certainly have second thoughts, and wait until the court cases. All he is focusing on are the false allegations like people using child groomer and the P word. That’s about 2% of twitter accounts saying that. The other 98% want the truth. Did you or did you not send disgusting and inappropriate messages of a sexual nature and persuade and attempt to persuade teenage girls aged 16 and over to come and meet you.

Reactions: 26

KLC997

First time poster here, been following since everything came out on GG. Chris’s video has tipped me over the edge and I just HAVE to comment I’m actually so so shocked he had the nerve to post that video with no apology or not addressing whether the allegations are true or false. How can he even for one second not realise he did this to his children, it’s his actions which have hurt his family, I’ve honestly had enough with both him and Sarah both thinking everyone will feel sorry for them both with his sob story about how awful his life has been. CHRIS YOU DID THIS YOURE TO BLAME!!!!!
This video really has just blown the whole thing up again and made it even worse (if that’s even possible) for him and his family. Honestly these ‘world class solicitors’ should have advised that this train wreck of a video shouldn’t have been uploaded!!

Reactions: 25

Prettyinpink25

I’d just like to go off topic a little and say I love this forum it’s so refreshing that admin are active in threads not to tell off but to direct us to different places to make the forum run better! Much better than GG where if you speak out of turn you’ll be deleted and banned!

Reactions: 25

jwebbr

I've seen too much evidence that he's been chatting to girls, I don't understand how he thinks he's innocent?!
HE IS the only reason this has happened. HE put HIS family online.
HE shared the schools, location, everything.

Reactions: 24

Hatshepsut

I don't think anyone with any knowledge or expertise has checked this. They would have been better saying nothing than this.
No one with any brains could have advised him to do this video. There were only ever two ways for him to address this:-
- To admit what he did, apologise to the victims and say he would be seeking help.
- To deny the allegations made by the girls and show proof that the texts were not from him
He did neither, he denied being a groomer or a peadophile and by strick law that is probably true.
However he did send texts of a sexual nature to a 16 year old girl ( as confirmed by the police)
He did use the imbalance of power between them to coerce, manipulate and exploit situations for his own ends.
This in my opinion makes him a sexual predator (and yes I’ve checked my facts)
The law states that sexual exploitation does not always have to involve physical contact.

• Heart

BooBoo90

It may seem like he’s getting away with it at the moment but I really don’t think they will. They’re going to struggle getting constant views over a long period of time when they can’t attend any YouTube events because all the other youtubers hate them, don’t get any sponsorships, can’t do meet and greets, etc. Their current viewers are very young, they’ll get bored easily and move on, and I genuinely don’t think they’ll be able to pull in new viewers due to everything that now surrounds their reputation.

I really don’t think long term vlogging is now going to be sustainable for them.

In his video he says many many times about how the safety of his girls is their main priority .. so why are they everyday putting their whereabouts on the internet? If he genuinely fears of the threats they were getting, surely the first thing you would do is not post where you are :rolleyes: