IFam #3 Pregnancy Drama and a Grooming Palaver - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One big woe is me speech. Think of his girls and his "poor pregnant wife" did he think of them when he went to the hotel for his quickie? Was he thinking of them with the messages he sent.
I agree Sarah should have appeared to show an act of solidarity but he knows we anaylse body language as well as his words and Sarah can't hide her true feelings, it's written all over her face she's hurting.

Reactions: 15
all his video was about was him denying that he was a pedophile and asking for pity because of his wife and kids
how about don't do anything wrong and you wont be in this mess!!!

Reactions: 8
New thread name suggestion ‘Chris Ingham pointless vlog 1. Smoke and mirrors’

Reactions: 7
I think the pair of them are crapping their pants about coming back to the UK. The holiday is litrally over.
But tbh he looked calm, very calm. If it was me I would struggle to even keep my voice from wavering if I'd had such an awful time.

Reactions: 9
I watched it with my 16 yr old next to me. She was shocked he would stoop so low and be so stupid.. Did he expect everyone to back down? He hasn't said sorry to those poor girls. He didn't even mention those girls or his infidelity ... YOU DEAR SIR ARE AN ADULTERER, which is due cause for any divorce.. he should be counting his lucky stars that he has sweet talked his wife (yeah yeah im being nice to the mrs there) into believing its because he is a flogger vlogger with over a million false subscribers.

If a 16 year old can see what he has done as not only wrong as a father/husband then he hasn't got alot going for him at all has he.

oh and how much you betting his mrs has had a go and demand he makes this video after what went on with nicki and co on twitter yesterday too.

Reactions: 12
One big woe is me speech. Think of his girls and his "poor pregnant wife" did he think of them when he went to the hotel for his quickie? Was he thinking of them with the messages he sent.
I agree Sarah should have appeared to show an act of solidarity but he knows we anaylse body language as well as his words and Sarah can't hide her true feelings, it's written all over her face she's hurting.
Even if you had a big red blotchy, snotty nosed face from the upset, you'd still be there next to them though, right?

Reactions: 7
What I would like to know is if all these allegations and screenshots and videos of proof that have been posted are fake as he seems to be claiming, then why has legal action not been taken against the girls posting for defamation or libel? It has been months now, and nothing has been done, so the only logical conclusion is that the girls have not lied, and the evidence is true. Right?

I have been silent on here up until now, but I can’t not write after watching that. I am so so angry. Me and my 12 year old used to watch them every day together, we actually quite enjoyed them. The only good thing I can think would come out of this is a lot of parents probabaly did the same with their children and it has meant me and my son have had a very in depth conversation about the safety of being online and how dangerous people can be. This is the best example of how you can be someone completely different online to real life.i didn’t want him to watch Chris’s video but gave him the jist of it and my 12 YEAR OLD said ‘what makes him and his family more important than everyone that he has hurt, all the fans hes upset and all the ladies confused and worried about his messages to them’ why can my 12 year old see that and not a grown man! He didn’t even adress the messages, he didn’t deny nor confirm them just called everyone liars. Why should anyone sympathise with sarah, a woman who has shamed these young girls and been quite frankly smug and rude. These are people who send their ‘fans’ on witch hunts when they don’t like a company, they slander them everywhere knowing people will follow. Why’s that okay? He was so manipulative and disgusting the whole way through, all me me me. For a single second I thought he would admit to the cheating apologise for the messages but insist they where all of age and that he would do better. But instead he tried a pity party ‘think of my girls’ which ironically is exactly what he said to the girl he groomed. And I’m glad that happened to him at the airport maybe he should try not to be so smug and think he’s untouchable. And maybe if nothing else it will give him a taste of what could happen to him and keep him away from messaging young girls in the future. The pair of them are vile.

Reactions: 28
But tbh he looked calm, very calm. If it was me I would struggle to even keep my voice from wavering if I'd had such an awful time.
Seemed very rehearsed or like he was reading from notes. There was literally no emotion in his voice, the same monotone drone even when talking about how he worried dearly about the children.

Well he is trending at number 2 on Twitter,but not for the reasons he would of wanted

Reactions: 8
Dear god, I can’t believe he managed to drag that out to 22mins....without addressing if he did send the messages or cheat on his wife.

At the time I did say that I thought they had been stopped at the airport, when Sarah was on the bus it looked like she had been crying. So was it 3 or 4 hrs at immigration!! He really thought because they are travelling with kids Australian border control would just wave them through. He had articles printed about him in a number of national news papers is he really that nieve to think other countries boarder control would just let him in without question.

Australian immigration obviously thought there was something behide the news articles to stop him, and be contacting the UK police they wouldn’t just do that on a dob.

Section of how Australian Character is assessed:
there is a risk that while you are in Australia you would:
engage in criminal conduct
harass, molest, intimidate or stalk another person
vilify a segment of the Australian community
incite discord in the Australian community or in a part of it
be a danger to the Australian community or a part of it.

Good on Australia for making sure it is protecting its citizens.

It just shows his sense of entitlement that they can swan around the world with allegations in multiple newspapers and should be let in because they are “famous”. Must have been a shock to see that Australia didn’t care, they threatened to put down Johnny Deep’s dogs when they snook them in to the country.

Well I wouldn’t be blindly trying to enter Florida anytime soon either.

So why the statement now - channel suffering because of lack of content (boring and moaning), or there best legal team in the country are getting fed up at taking the heat?

Reactions: 18
I don't think anyone with any knowledge or expertise has checked this. They would have been better saying nothing than this.
No one with any brains could have advised him to do this video. There were only ever two ways for him to address this:-
- To admit what he did, apologise to the victims and say he would be seeking help.
- To deny the allegations made by the girls and show proof that the texts were not from him
He did neither, he denied being a groomer or a peadophile and by strick law that is probably true.
However he did send texts of a sexual nature to a 16 year old girl ( as confirmed by the police)
He did use the imbalance of power between them to coerce, manipulate and exploit situations for his own ends.
This in my opinion makes him a sexual predator (and yes I’ve checked my facts)
The law states that sexual exploitation does not always have to involve physical contact.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 440
4th trending on Twitter
I'm glad it's trending on Twitter and even more glad that it's because most people are absolutely outraged at that awful video. Hopefully this will raise more awareness about what has happened and get Youtube to take some action. I've even had relatives and mum-friends in the last hour message me about this when I didn't even realise they were aware of who the Ingham's were, so it seems to me that he has most definitely shot himself in the foot with this disgusting attempt at damage limitation

How to lie with a straight face
How to make yourself the victim after it’s you that’s been a skank !
How to use your kids as a weapon
How to fool gullible people by being a lying git talking tit,
#newvideosuggestions

Reactions: 10
Dear god, I can’t believe he managed to drag that out to 22mins....without addressing if he did send the messages or cheat on his wife.

At the time I did say that I thought they had been stopped at the airport, when Sarah was on the bus it looked like she had been crying. So was it 3 or 4 hrs at immigration!! He really thought because they are travelling with kids Australian border control would just wave them through. He had articles printed about him in a number of national news papers is he really that nieve to think other countries boarder control would just let him in without question.

Australian immigration obviously thought there was something behide the news articles to stop him, and be contacting the UK police they wouldn’t just do that on a dob.

Section of how Australian Character is assessed:
there is a risk that while you are in Australia you would:
engage in criminal conduct
harass, molest, intimidate or stalk another person
vilify a segment of the Australian community
incite discord in the Australian community or in a part of it
be a danger to the Australian community or a part of it.

Good on Australia for making sure it is protecting its citizens.

It just shows his sense of entitlement that they can swan around the world with allegations in multiple newspapers and should be let in because they are “famous”. Must have been a shock to see that Australia didn’t care, they threatened to put down Johnny Deep’s dogs when they snook them in to the country.

Well I wouldn’t be blindly trying to enter Florida anytime soon either.

So why the statement now - channel suffering because of lack of content (boring and moaning), or there best legal team in the country are getting fed up at taking the heat?

That's if it is actually true. Just because someone says it, doesn't make it so........that's how it goes right? Or was it just said to gain sympathy?
Same with the apparent threats, are they real or not? Who knows?
If what the girls are saying could be made up then surely all of the above could be too?

Reactions: 1
Wow 5 minutes in and I’m shaking with anger!!! How dare he play the ‘woe is me card’. Blaming comments online for making him and his family upset and worried. No chris, your actions have ultimately caused all this!!! And to say that nothing he has done could be seen as being ‘sexually inappropriate’. Wow.

I do have to mentioned I did laugh at the whole ‘HELL NO’ part at the start?.

Don’t think you can put a crappy statement not actually addressing anything and expect this to be pushed under the rug chris - this is only the start.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.