IFam #3 Pregnancy Drama and a Grooming Palaver - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on their live social blade sub count... they’ve been dropping like flies!! Wonder how many more they’ll have to buy after today!
It really isn't yet, they've lost 10 subs since the vlog went live.

That other beauty girl with the racist tweets lost 100k a day! Funny grooming young girls gets a small backlash but a racist tweet gets a huge one. Neither are OK but I think using young girls with mental health problems is far woorse.

Reactions: 5
I also wonder which twitter account he was using to see all of the “hate” seens as he delete his ??

Reactions: 4
It really isn't yet, they've lost 10 subs since the vlog went live.

That other beauty girl with the racist tweets lost 100k a day! Funny grooming young girls gets a small backlash but a racist tweet gets a huge one. Neither are OK but I think using young girls with mental health problems is far woorse.
The slowing subs have been going on since they landed in Oz. The dull videos, doing very little but travelling back and forth on themselves. 80% of the time the camera is on lazy and creepy’s face, droning on about feeling rubbish, clutching her neck.

When they do actually let the girls speak, she is interrupting them, I specifically noticed when Esme was on the Whitehaven beach struggling to get her words out (speaking fast because the camera was in her) twice Lazy said the word before she had the chance to say it. In my suggested videos yesterday was a very old one 21/2 years ago when Isla was ill, when Sarah was a proper mum and the kids spoke at a normal pace. Such a shame they have put money above everything.

Reactions: 9
Remember when Jenna Marbles released that long ass video apologising for her fish? And people still compare it to other's videos like 'wow logan paul released a 2 min video on suicide, laura released a 7 min video on racist tweets, whilst jenna's posted a 40 min video on a fish that didn't die!' (Because she was hella genuine and her apology was really well thought out)

Chris is an example of how NOT to do a long follow up.

Woah that video has backfired spectacularly on him, it has given the entire issue the publicity it deserves on Twitter!
Marcus Butler has 3.5m followers so his tweet alone has spread the word far and wide for starters.
Creepsters mealy mouthed idea of an apology has shown his true colours- selfish, manipulative and egotistical. To actually try and elicit sympathy by using his daughters and how they feel is vile. He has NEVER EVER protected those girls lives in any way, it’s all out on display all the time. He has brought this all on himself. If he was GENUINELY concerned about his girls/wife he would walk away from YT. That would be the true test of how much his family matters vs the money.

Reactions: 1
If they really cared about their girls they wouldn't have let Isla run across a busy road with the red man flashing. Neither parents were watching her. Pervy dad was talking with Esme and Izzy about the Elvis life statue and vile mother was across the other side of the road looking like a giant candyfloss. Isla saw her and ran straight into the road without looking to get to her. Very caring parents (NOT)

Reactions: 7
If they really cared about their girls they wouldn't have let Isla run across a busy road with the red man flashing. Neither parents were watching her. Pervy dad was talking with Esme and Izzy about the Elvis life statue and vile mother was across the other side of the road looking like a giant candyfloss. Isla saw her and ran straight into the road without looking to get to her. Very caring parents (NOT)
I felt sick when I saw that. If god forbid anything had happened, they probably would have found a way to blame someone else.

Reactions: 7
Skippy, Skippy
Skippy the Bush Kangaroo
Skippy, Skippy
Skippy, our friend ever true

Real Aussie content right there.
If you don’t remember Skippy. We aren’t friends.

I can’t add to the “they’re doing Australia wrooooong” Comments
So I’m doing it right ?
Yes i remember Skippy best programme ever in the 70s

Reactions: 1
Remember when Jenna Marbles released that long ass video apologising for her fish? And people still compare it to other's videos like 'wow logan paul released a 2 min video on suicide, laura released a 7 min video on racist tweets, whilst jenna's posted a 40 min video on a fish that didn't die!' (Because she was hella genuine and her apology was really well thought out)

Chris is an example of how NOT to do a long follow up.
I think this is going to go down as the worst response to a YouTube scandal ever. It's shocking this was planned and actually put live!

Reactions: 13
Suggestion for next thread title 'Ifam #4 - Tired and cold, he's going bald...no truths to be told'

Reactions: 4
Come on want some more high standing people to past comment on him. Just to see if his best solicitor in the country will send a letter to him or her.

Someone needs to contact Australian authorities to see if he was detained and if he's going to be in the TV programme already mentioned!

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine Chris finishing his Pizza. Right just have a look on Twitter for all that sympathy I’ve just generated. Don’t worry Sarah, if this won’t turn it around nothing will. Right let’s have a OHHH FUUUUCKKKKKKKK!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
how fucked that creepy kept bringing up sarah potentially miscarrying.. um manipulative much?? further proof of his manipulative behaviour tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.