IFam #3 Pregnancy Drama and a Grooming Palaver - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the whole reason, which is what's really been said is that he won't speak about the allegations because let's face it too much evidence to say he didn't message these girls is he knows basically he would have to pull the plug on YouTube.

Am only really going on what Shaytards did and yes they had already said they were taking a year out but quit sooner due to their tit dear however both him and her addressed the issue

He knows he would have to give YouTube a wide birth for quite some time and he just can't do that. For richer and poorer means nothing in their marriage vows they both want money money money

Reactions: 5
Just watched his video—— what did I even just watch, I mean...what a dick head , paedofile maybe not but sexual predator yes and the description pissed me off

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Are they sat up deleting negative comments as soon as they come or are people just not watching the new vlog? I haven’t pressed play on it but keep refreshing it to see the comments a couple of times & there hasn’t been any that I’ve seen.

Reactions: 1
wow just wow, ive just spent a while scrolling his name on twitter with my mouth hanging open, his attempt at playing the victim and throwing out the same old "poor pregnant wife" and "think of my girls" has made him look the total tit that he actually is! Made me chuckle how much time and effort will have gone into that speech and the very rehearsed "calm and composed" demeanor for it to royally backfire and blow up twitter with people seeing him for what he really is.......a lying creepy coward who will throw anyone under the bus to try to save face, unlucky greasy bonce!!!
now sit back with your popcorn folks and enjoy thinking of the backlash to come. Those poor actual victims must be livid, just hope they see the wave of support it has created for them.

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker here and just had to say something after seeng he uploaded that video. Straight from the offset you can tell he's extremely nervous and spouting BS as he blinks every second and keeps looking away then straight back up at the camera. Classic body language of a liar! The way he keeps shouting 'hell no'. Such a freak. I am starting to think he is seriously mentally ill and he needs sectioning. He is extremely delusional. Karma will catch up to him one day, it always does

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I will say I really hope that they haven’t received death and arson threats as that’s just a huge no ,
What he has done is beyond bad but I wouldn’t want any serious harm to happen to them, I hope that was BS.

I will say I really hope that they haven’t received death and arson threats as that’s just a huge no ,
What he has done is beyond bad but I wouldn’t want any serious harm to happen to them, I hope that was BS.
To be honest I haven't seen anything that alludes to that online anywhere

Reactions: 2
To be honest I haven't seen anything that alludes to that online anywhere
He said they’d received death threats in the video he made apparently someone said they’d burn the house down ,
Maybe it was a sympathy vote statement I hope so as that’s bad

He said they’d received death threats in the video he made apparently someone said they’d burn the house down ,
Out of all the stuff that's flying about I've never seen any comments anywhere near the lines of any harm being done to the house or family. Maybe it's just me being harsh, but why should we automatically believe that?

Reactions: 9
He doesn’t appear to have learnt anything from previous vloggers scandals then royally bleeping up their response. One thing is certain, Chris has certainly raised the tit covered bar

Reactions: 8
Woah that video has backfired spectacularly on him, it has given the entire issue the publicity it deserves on Twitter!
Marcus Butler has 3.5m followers so his tweet alone has spread the word far and wide for starters.
Creepsters mealy mouthed idea of an apology has shown his true colours- selfish, manipulative and egotistical. To actually try and elicit sympathy by using his daughters and how they feel is vile. He has NEVER EVER protected those girls lives in any way, it’s all out on display all the time. He has brought this all on himself. If he was GENUINELY concerned about his girls/wife he would walk away from YT. That would be the true test of how much his family matters vs the money.

Reactions: 16
I mean they’re getting caught in a web of lies, so I doubt there is any truth behind that. I have not seen anything like that through all the videos. Especially to do with the girls - everyone just feels sorry for them.

Reactions: 3
I saw someone on the Rees family live the other day comment about burning their house down! And the Rees family told the person to stop making comments like that or they would get into trouble.

I wonder if he will be on the new series of Australia's Nothing To Declare? :LOL:

Reactions: 11
I saw someone on the Rees family live the other day comment about burning their house down! And the Rees family told the person to stop making comments like that or they would get into trouble.
To be fair though, after Papa Rees or whatever he’s called spectaculary let the girls down yesterday with a massive cop out, he must be kicking himself today after this gift from Chris. I don’t care what he says anymore, I won’t be watching him

I have never seen such a manipulative video. He pulls out all the manipulative cards - his wife potentially suffering a miscarriage, his children getting relentlessly bullied, his mental health, etc. Utterly disgusting
Kind of felt like being groomed?

Out of all the stuff that's flying about I've never seen any comments anywhere near the lines of any harm being done to the house or family. Maybe it's just me being harsh, but why should we automatically believe that?
Ahhh I see what you mean and yeh I haven’t either to be honest

Reactions: 1
I’m on their live social blade sub count... they’ve been dropping like flies!! Wonder how many more they’ll have to buy after today!

Reactions: 3
That will just be another one of his exaggerations/lies. I would say that when they get back to Bradford he would be wise not to go around town sticking that camera everywhere. They were very unpopular in the area well before this and I wouldn’t imagine that any of the local business owners or shopping centres will allow them to film on site anymore.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.