IFAM#13 Views And Subs Dropping, Freebies Now Stopping But Lazy's Still Shopping (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh this is awful, I don’t want to believe it’s true. I hope for everyone’s sake they go to the police and have evidence. There’s no way he would get away with this!
It’s frustrating because ANYONE can post this over social media but the problem is this isn’t getting justice and Chris is not getting what he deserves!
IMHO anyone who has received any inappropriate messages from Chris Ingham no matter how irrelevant they believe they are need to go the POLICE! If not he will continue to get away with it. By his smug attitude he already thinks he has!

Reactions: 14
It’s frustrating because ANYONE can post this over social media
Whether it's true or not...they can play games with the victims jump on the bandwagon so to speak. Those without critical thinking skills who are constantly talking about Chris trying to keep awareness about him thinking any new reports are all good will like and share.
The only problem there is...if any reports end up being fake then the only true winner in this is Chris.

Reactions: 8
It’s frustrating because ANYONE can post this over social media but the problem is this isn’t getting justice and Chris is not getting what he deserves!
IMHO anyone who has received any inappropriate messages from Chris Ingham no matter how irrelevant they believe they are need to go the POLICE! If not he will continue to get away with it. By his smug attitude he already thinks he has!
it’s hard because it’s anonymous but I sort of wonder why anyone would take the time to do something like that if it was fake? Like what would the person writing or sharing it gain from it? What upset me with this one was the description of previous grooming etc, I worked in a job with young people who couldn’t return to mainstream education and were in care, there was a very clear attitude amongst them that adults wouldn’t believe them about anything because they had ‘reputations’ so I’m a bit pulled on this one having seen first hand why that attitude is so ingrained in them ?

Reactions: 16
it’s hard because it’s anonymous but I sort of wonder why anyone would take the time to do something like that if it was fake? Like what would the person writing or sharing it gain from it? What upset me with this one was the description of previous grooming etc, I worked in a job with young people who couldn’t return to mainstream education and were in care, there was a very clear attitude amongst them that adults wouldn’t believe them about anything because they had ‘reputations’ so I’m a bit pulled on this one having seen first hand why that attitude is so ingrained in them ?
It depends..people lie for many reasons though.

I have connections with a special school and many are under foster care/ social workers and to be honest my take is completely different on children. They have to be taken seriously. No whether a child believes this, is their belief

Reactions: 3
It depends..people lie for many reasons though.

I have connections with a special school and many are under foster care/ social workers and to be honest my take is completely different on children. They have to be taken seriously. No whether a child believes this, is their belief
As is mine, I was really shocked to find that other ‘grown ups’ appeared so dismissive, some of these kids social workers did appear to almost dislike the children due to their behaviour. It wasn’t nice to see and shocked me as I believed in the UK a child in trouble would have nothing but 100% percent support.

Anyway if they are true then let’s pray the girl gets to the police and the help she needs. If it isn’t true then well, whoever is doing it needs to realise that all they are doing is taking credibility from the actual victims ?

Reactions: 12
I can't personally take any of these message from someone saying they know someone ect as truth. Anyone could make that up. I'm not sticking up for Chris or the family but I think to be believed it needs proof like Jess has shown with the messages ect.

Reactions: 7
Yes there needs to be proof, otherwise you run the risk of it turning into a witch hunt.

However, on the flip side it may encourage someone else to come forward who has actual evidence and will go to the police.

I believe there are more. The way some of these young girls are besotted over him it is scary. I was reading Twitter a while back and they were making up fake scripts pretending they were Sarah etc. Bloody scary.

Reactions: 10
Whether it's true or not...they can play games with the victims jump on the bandwagon so to speak. Those without critical thinking skills who are constantly talking about Chris trying to keep awareness about him thinking any new reports are all good will like and share.
The only problem there is...if any reports end up being fake then the only true winner in this is Chris.
It's the police too. They just don't care if the girls are 16 :cry:

Reactions: 2
If this is true (I’ve no reason to doubt it) this friends sister, I’m presuming she’s older, has a duty of care to report this to someone whether that be a parent, teacher or even the police, she has said how vulnerable this girl is herself and she obviously needs help to deal with this she also needs to tell her that she will not be punished by being removed from her foster family for this as that seems to be a worry for her.
All of these recent allegations claim to be involving under 16s and yet nothing had come of them even the ones claiming to have gone to the police and that’s the thing making me unsure of the genuine nature of them

Reactions: 11
Yes there needs to be proof, otherwise you run the risk of it turning into a witch hunt.

However, on the flip side it may encourage someone else to come forward who has actual evidence and will go to the police.

I believe there are more. The way some of these young girls are besotted over him it is scary. I was reading Twitter a while back and they were making up fake scripts pretending they were Sarah etc. Bloody scary.
Oh my goodness yes I saw that ‘role play’ thing it was chilling, absolutely scary! I think like has been said before here, they don’t really care if the interactions are positive or negative or the publicity is good or bad, anything that gets veiws or comments of any sort basically converts into money in their bank ultimately.

Reactions: 5
Exactly it is destroying the real victims credibility ( if it turns out to be fake)
If there is evidence and it can be proven then take it to the police and then once confirmed then take to social media to spread awareness.
It has been a fair few months now since these allegations have come out and there is nothing new to report so I’m sure once Christmas is over Sarah and Chris will be on the road to recovery. I for one do not want this but unfortunately I can see it happening.

Also I saw a comment a while back with someone saying that if Chris was guilty then why he is still vlogging? I believe that was his intention to continue vlogging because it looks like he has nothing to be ashamed of or nothing to hide

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It's the police too. They just don't care if the girls are 16 :cry:
No the police do care. However he's not breaking the law. I am sure they were just as frustrated for Jess.
Social media is pretty new so the laws are only just catching up to be able to see this for a bonafide crime.
For a police force to call the girls themselves as victims speak volumes.

The police and the CPS face these type of pressures daily, with all crimes. They just haven't got enough evidence to convict and it must be frustrating to say the least.

Reactions: 9
If this is true (I’ve no reason to doubt it) this friends sister, I’m presuming she’s older, has a duty of care to report this to someone whether that be a parent, teacher or even the police, she has said how vulnerable this girl is herself and she obviously needs help to deal with this she also needs to tell her that she will not be punished by being removed from her foster family for this as that seems to be a worry for her.
All of these recent allegations claim to be involving under 16s and yet nothing had come of them even the ones claiming to have gone to the police and that’s the thing making me unsure of the genuine nature of them
This 100 % and if they knew anything about working with children. You don't keep secrets..and you certainly don't run to social media to tell all anonymously.

I have done child protection/ safe guarding courses as I go in to a school. If a child wants to tell me a secret that's fine but I can never guarantee to keep it. Usually secrets told though are harmless such as it's their birthday.

Reactions: 3
This 100 % and if they knew anything about working with children. You don't keep secrets..and you certainly don't run to social media to tell all anonymously.

I have done child protection/ safe guarding courses as I go in to a school. If a child wants to tell me a secret that's fine but I can never guarantee to keep it. Usually secrets told though are harmless such as it's their birthday.
I read it as written by a family friend rather than an adult aware of safeguarding principles sadly and they way it was written I would presume it wasn’t someone very old. I don’t know I think in my generation anything like that would of course be dealt with officially I guess SM seems like a viable alternative nowadays. I don’t know, it’s really hard to believe without any evidence whatsoever so I’m going to have to see it for what it is but if there is any truth in it I do hope that if this was the first step made maybe the next one will be the right one hopefully

Reactions: 6
Anyone near Blackpool tonight they are off to the illuminations?
Ahh is this the thing they love doing and this is the last day they can do it? I did wonder if a local Nando’s was being refurbished or something like that ?

Reactions: 10
I read it as written by a family friend rather than an adult aware of safeguarding principles sadly and they way it was written I would presume it wasn’t someone very old. I don’t know I think in my generation anything like that would of course be dealt with officially I guess SM seems like a viable alternative nowadays. I don’t know, it’s really hard to believe without any evidence whatsoever so I’m going to have to see it for what it is but if there is any truth in it I do hope that if this was the first step made maybe the next one will be the right one hopefully
The first tweet am sure said was an Aunt. This is why am lacking in whether to believe or not.

I do believe there are and will be more victims.

I just find it odd.

If they do go to police, then this would be massive as photos are involved. If they have deleted them. No big problem as the police will use all their means to retrieve them, and they will. He would be severely punished for this, and the family would suffer greatly on the interim if this was to be true as I know exactly what the protocol should be, and no police force in the country would not follow it. So any other victims would be found from this piece of information alone.

If it's someone just saying this as @Sunseeker says then Chris is in the position of power.

Reactions: 5
That's serious...hoping it's a typo and she didn't mean D pics. Sadly, without evidence and/or going to the police, there's nothing to go on here. The only thing we have is Chris' past behavior, but sadly that doesn't prove this specific accusation. I wish this girl would go to the police, if she won't, what is she hoping to accomplish? Jess, Bella, and Chloe all showed us solid evidence and Jess went to the police. Ironically, neither of the two 14 yr olds or the 13yr old have actively pursued getting the police involved or showing the messages. The one girl said she tried, but that was before July. Now that this has all come to light publicly, why doesn't she contact them again? The under 16ers are the ones with the real power to have him charged yet are the ones who won't do anything to make that happen. It's frustrating. There needs to be more action and less anonymous reports on social media. You don't want to give away your identity, fine...but go to the police.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.