IFAM#13 Views And Subs Dropping, Freebies Now Stopping But Lazy's Still Shopping (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't know velour track suits were a thing now, is it 2004? Can someone confirm what decade we're in?
I thought the same ... All I can think is celebrity big brother with Pete Burns and Jodi Marsh trotting round in one! Seems a lifetime ago...thought they were god damn horrid then

Reactions: 11
Just watched Jess’ new video and also read some of the comments from deluded fans.
OMG it’s scary how people still think Jess made it all up for views and that Chris is innocent and then comments along the lines of “Sarah would have left him if he was guilty”
It’s worrying to think how much influence this freak has on young fans, especially the ones who wouldn’t even understand what grooming is! This is why YouTube have a responsibility, but I guess the day they suspend their channel is the day hell freezes over.
I'm convinced they paid off YT

Reactions: 1
I'm gutted no one's reported me to the inghams yet!!

Unique Fam are brilliant - also they don't mock the kids, just Sarah
I know who that is complaining. All day I've been having words with her. She's a rude little girl who is totally brainwashed by Cult Creepy

Reactions: 2
That's hilarious.... But so true..picture is perfect of what Sarah will be. Notice the model chosen is still eating too!
It’s actually Melissa Gorga from Real Housewives of New Jersey wearing a fat suit.
But it’s definitely where Lazy is heading, shopping in her tracksuit whilst stuffing her face.

Been away for a ew days- is it just me or has Esmes musically account been deleted?

Reactions: 1
Been away for a ew days- is it just me or has Esmes musically account been deleted?
Yes it has. Sarah replied it to someone's comment on YT. Someone probably reported it, think I saw a comment on their vlog but can't find it now. Feel bad for Esme but she is only nine to be fair. Someone probably got fed up of them breaking the rules. They think they're gods.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.