IFAM#13 Views And Subs Dropping, Freebies Now Stopping But Lazy's Still Shopping (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t they just the sweetest couple, so in love.
Makes your heart melt ?? (also note she brought the red hat, Chris’s least favourite haha)
625DAF57-2794-4187-9B91-50590DF3B08A.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Please tell me Chris was not driving and filming whilst Izzy was talking about Rihanna?!
I did think that also, safe driving with the kids in the car there! They are digging their own graves with parenting skills right for all to see on YouTube!

Reactions: 3
They're clearly just cohabiting and had that little shag to try and paint over the crack. They were probably naive enough to think that in time this would all blow over. Baby Bingham is only here as a vlogging product/marriage saviour attempt.
100%. I suspect they were just cohabiting prior to the allegations. There never seemed to be any chemistry there between them

Reactions: 2
I did think that also, safe driving with the kids in the car there! They are digging their own graves with parenting skills right for all to see on YouTube!
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who noticed! Disgusting behaviour !

Reactions: 1
Sarah said Isla was fine with going to school this week. The end of the vlog told a different story. The hypocrisy of the witch tonight though. When she was talking about punishing Isla because she was being naughty and snatching things etc basically being implied she was being a bully.

1. Was Sarah not being a bully when she was basically threatening people with legal action or sending legal letters out for no reason? Seems her kids learn off her.

2 She thinks it's ok to bully her own 9 year old by switching her doll for a zombie version.

3.When Esme snatches things off Isla as she's has done in the past (on vlogs) it's just brushed off.

4. She thinks its ok for her husband to (allegedly) groom youngs girls.

Double standards. Double standards. They're tit parents.

Yes I was thinking the same thing! Said she doesn't want to send her kids to bed on any bad feeling but it doesn't matter that her husband is sending inappropriate messages to kids and they are going to bed scared and confused!

Reactions: 11
One day,
Someone from this generation is gonna have their finger on the red button to fire that nuke. ?
Just leaving that thought here.

14EE1D22-B5D6-4924-AE78-7D1DC0F2E7E2.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Watching Lazy try on the purple tracksuit, it reminded me of Waynetta Slob.
pic3.jpg

Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.