IFAM#13 Views And Subs Dropping, Freebies Now Stopping But Lazy's Still Shopping (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be a bit early and never done this before but idea for a thread title.

Christmas tree’s up but they can’t get the views. With nobody watching who will Creepy schmooze?

Reactions: 12
I'm failing to see where they will go with vlogmas given that they've already got all the decorations up. People will be bored of Christmas videos before it's even December. They're desperately trying to pull in those views and it's just not working. They've nothing that sets them apart from other vloggers and are actually quite boring and mundane. They've lost what made them relatable at the start and have become so materialistic, false and entitled. They're demanding those 3 girls. Children need presence not presents.

Reactions: 14
I was randomly watching this vlog earlier (sometimes I like to go back to just before the scandal as I’ve only been watching since) I noticed she said that she hadn’t seen her friend Charlotte for ‘nearly a month’ so they needed a good catch up. I didn’t recognise/know her so she can’t have been in the vlogs since the Creepy Chris incidents or have I just missed her? Seems like this could be a friendship lost to the scandal!
She has been heavily involved in the twitter trolling! And they went out for lunch a couple of weeks ago... nasty woman!!

Reactions: 6
When Sarah was taking about her Instagram live did I hear right in her saying that Isabelle needs to do one soon too? Why would you subject your daughter to that knowing the barrage of abuse she could potentially get? They really dont give a tit do they?

Reactions: 10
Time for some new thread title suggestions.

IFAM#14 Still Tat to Flog But Nothing Left To Vlog So It’s All Riding On The New Sprog

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She has been heavily involved in the twitter trolling! And they went out for lunch a couple of weeks ago... nasty woman!!
in her blog where she confirmed she has been dropped by channel mum she said she was going to move into being in the background of an influencer - fancy way of saying internet troll?!

Reactions: 6
Isn’t the snow season supposed to start around Nov? Obviously Mother Nature knew the Inghams were coming !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.