Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Sorry but she's pissing me off with her severe anaemia comments. I know I've mentioned this before but I have blood cancer and a bone marrow failure disease. I am severely anaemic. I receive 2-3 blood transfusions a week just to keep me alive and am on 14 tablets a day. I get tired, I feel sick and I'm in constant pain and some days breathing actually hurts. Despite all this I rarely complain. My husband works full time so I get up each day and ensure the kids have breakfast and get to school on time. I go to hospital then come home and do washing, ironing, housework etc. My husband would do it in a heartbeat but he works bloody hard as it is. Sarah doesn't realise how easy she has it. She's waited on hand and foot, doesn't do naff all in that house, doesn't spend quality time with the girls, sleeps whenever she wants yet has the audacity to complain about how bad she's feeling.

Reactions: 40

Peeltheavocado

Chatty Member
I haven’t watched a vlog properly since before the allegations came out.
But when i pop on here I get an idea of what they’re like.
Their vlog content sounds similar to my life, when I mean similar. I mean I’m stuck in the house most of the day. Except I’m disabled, and isolated to an extent because of those disabilities.
My partner goes away to work and my daughter goes to school. It’s still a learning curve finding and getting support to do more and try more outwith the house. This wasn’t what I had planned but at least I have a loving family, and somewhat normal/stable life. My vlogs would bore people to death.
*surprise* I managed to leave the house
*surprise* I made it from the bed to the sofa
*surprise* we all went out ??

What are Sarah and Chris’ excuse? They have no idea how privileged they are just to be able to wake up in the morning and have the choice to do something with there lives, or how privileged they are to have 3 healthy children, with one on the way. But are to get views they love to talk about how ill she is or how ill one of the children are. They don’t seem to have intention of switching that camera off and they clearly have very little emotional maturity or understanding. Plus aren’t they supposed to have a “tv show”?
That’s a joke.
What a mess.
I don’t comment often but I do read. I still feel sorry for the kids because they’re like trained monkeys, they don’t know any other way now. And so hope that Esme’s strong spirit isn’t ruined and she gets out as soon as she can.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Cedann

I hate how they always say a headache is a migraine. I suffer with migraines and they send me straight to bed and it has to be dark because the light hurts, throwing up, unable to lift my head or talk to anyone. Her chirping away to a camera looks nothing like a migraine. Seems to just be another excuse not to do anything all day to me

Reactions: 33

moimoi

VIP Member
Omg in the latest Sarah Says, she says the soooooper cute baby blanket has owls on.

They're bloody foxes! :ROFLMAO:

owls.png

Reactions: 26

Hatshepsut

So she has blood tests done at the Doctors and the receptionist confirms that they show she is anaemic. Surely then if the Doctor did not need to see her again he/she would have left her a prescription for the correct iron tablets and dosage that she could collect at the surgery.
Iron tablets from Amazon, she’d be better off sucking on a rusty railing.

Reactions: 22

sAvia

"There's no better feeling in the entire world than just rocking up to someone's house when they don't know you're going and just seeing the surprise on their face." -Sarah
Sounds like a great pitch for a new channel, "Sarah Stalks"

Hatshepsut

This is from a couple of weeks before the Creepy scandal broke. It shows Lazy with Charlotte and another friend from the Leeds area called Sophie who is a channel mum and vlogger.
8EB0272B-1896-42FF-A781-04E972EB030D.jpeg

This is the same Sophie on This Morning a couple of weeks ago discussing mental health issues with Emma Kenny.
Yes the psychologist Emma Kenny that called Creepy out all over twitter.
I bet that made for some interesting conversations in the green room.
0AFBBD1A-04E0-4B48-B45D-37CBB7C5472E.jpeg

Last edited:

Bambam

Watch out for a thumb nail tomorrow. Creepy passed me at high speed today driving into Isabelle's school an hour before pick up!! They have the audacity to block the car registration out when they Vlog and he's there in a bright pink mini with part of the car reg Ifam ? He's driving that car a lot....maybe they can't afford petrol ⛽ on their other car!!

Dragon100

Chatty Member
I don't know how accurate their oven clock is (with Chris being ocd about tidying up - I would imagine he likes his cooker clock to be accurate) while they were about to wrap the inside of fridge the clock on the cooker was at 17.04, doesn't look like the went dancing at all.

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
IMG_8431.jpg

This photo looks like the kind of photo I'd expect to see in a Daily Mail article 'Married father of four (five) who send dirty messages to young girls begs for forgiveness'. Or maybe just one of those Christmas appeal ads... Text DONATE to 264829 to give £1 to help sad, dirty and desperate Youtubers (who are going or. SOOOOPPPER DOOPPPPERRRRR SURRRPPPRISSSEEE HOLIDAY to Lapland and a cottage) this Christmas.

• Haha