IFAM#13 Views And Subs Dropping, Freebies Now Stopping But Lazy's Still Shopping (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always been awfully suspicious about this pregnancy. Okay yes it’s got to the point that I’m convinced she is pregnant, but I really don’t believe the baby is Chris’
I reckon that’s why she keeps getting her due date wrong because he’ll realize they didn’t DTD around the time Sarah supposedly conceived.

Reactions: 2
Where I live, people often opt out from the local hospital. For whatever that reason that is.

If that's the case, even though they are going across trusts, the midwives are fine. It's the patient's choice at the end of the day.

The only problem with choosing a different hospital is, that travel is involved with midwife visits instead of popping locally.

As already pointed out though. People who are pregnant can't stay in close proximity to their actually hospital choices at given times..life goes on. Plus some people have premature births. So at the end of the day this is why you are told as a pregnant woman to keep your pregnancy notes with you at all times. Seems a bit of over kill, but complications can happen and if you need care any nearest hospital will help and that includes delivering babies.

Sarah is probably just being ridiculous because she thought scans and her 'gender' blood test was the most important thing to monitor pregnancy. Absolutely not!

Don’t know how to feel about the new private message. If it is true and they haven’t gone to the police or provided evidence then posting it is ultimately worthless. Like has been said here there is nothing to prove it and could just be adding to Chris getting away with it.
I think a lot of kids are seeing posting or ‘exposing’ Chris as the main thing and not understanding without involving the police, nothing can be done (of course I understand the fear of going to the police). And for other younger victims seeing this could lead to them thinking that coming forward anonymously like this is the thing to do. I’ve already seen one kid try to big the self up with knowing information and I think that is the message that kids are getting. Social media/going viral meaning something will happen.
Not saying these anonymous posts are true but without proof or police involvement, it’ll undermine the other victims.

Reactions: 5
They did not realise they would have to pay for the bonfire and fireworks display, what did they expect VIP passes!!

Thankfully the pie and pea stall (can't get my head around that gastronomic wonder, yuk!) Took cards otherwise it would be one portion between the 5 of them - more like lazy would eat while the kids looked on, after all she needs the iron!

Don’t know how to feel about the new private message. If it is true and they haven’t gone to the police or provided evidence then posting it is ultimately worthless. Like has been said here there is nothing to prove it and could just be adding to Chris getting away with it.
I think a lot of kids are seeing posting or ‘exposing’ Chris as the main thing and not understanding without involving the police, nothing can be done (of course I understand the fear of going to the police). And for other younger victims seeing this could lead to them thinking that coming forward anonymously like this is the thing to do. I’ve already seen one kid try to big the self up with knowing information and I think that is the message that kids are getting. Social media/going viral meaning something will happen.
Not saying these anonymous posts are true but without proof or police involvement, it’ll undermine the other victims.
Social media is the main way of communication these days and so young people are more likely to use it to 'expose' people so to speak as they think it would be a good way to make people aware of the situation when this is not the case. The first point of contact would be the police.

They did not realise they would have to pay for the bonfire and fireworks display, what did they expect VIP passes!!

Thankfully the pie and pea stall (can't get my head around that gastronomic wonder, yuk!) Took cards otherwise it would be one portion between the 5 of them - more like lazy would eat while the kids looked on, after all she needs the iron!
I dont get why chris said a family friend was getting them tickets, then sarah said it was a fiver each. Kids are normally cheaper then an adult price and wouldnt the friend say "the tickets are this much"

Reactions: 1
Schools do have or round here have a lot of information bombarded at them about being safe online...so the majority of children in certain areas should understand about safety and what, who and how they can report things.
Am not saying it would be easy, but I would say most friends would support others to do so

Schools also have support systems in place solely to be a place for children to talk.

So yes some children may struggle talking to adults, a good network at school, good education at school is usually geared towards getting the Chris Inghams of this world reported.

This was pork pies though!

No, Chris openly admits he doesn't know anything about football - i think Izzy likes it though!
I thought the pie (0nly took a quick peek!) looked small.My friend always ate regular pies (steak&kidney/chicken etc)..Now i feel even sicker..:(

Whoever runs the real inghams insta needs support from those who have social services experience (if they don’t already) on how to support the girls/family or friends of the girls coming forward. That girl needs to go to authorities, be it her foster family or the police, and it doesn’t sit right with me to just acknowledge and not provide support, even if the allegation isn’t real.

Reactions: 13
Whoever runs the real inghams insta needs support from those who have social services experience (if they don’t already) on how to support the girls/family or friends of the girls coming forward. That girl needs to go to authorities, be it her foster family or the police, and it doesn’t sit right with me to just acknowledge and not provide support, even if the allegation isn’t real.

I personally don’t believe it’s true, like the last girl to “come forward”
They’re building nothing but a case for Chris and Sarah. Slander, harassment, it’s being handed to them on a plate.
Nothing should go on line without
1) evidence
2) actual solid facts.
3) police or social services involvement if needed
4) REAL support for the girls.
Just my opinion

Reactions: 11
I'm not sure if its true but it seems odd that they went to realinghams but essentially said the girl told them in confidence/wouldn't want it out there or to come forward? I feel like if someone told you a big secret, even if it was something serious and damaging like that, if they said they didn't want it out there, the last thing you'd do as a friend would post it online without their permission? Even if its anonymous? That would just make the girl panic more and its a huge betrayal of trust.

Reactions: 3
I hate how they always say a headache is a migraine. I suffer with migraines and they send me straight to bed and it has to be dark because the light hurts, throwing up, unable to lift my head or talk to anyone. Her chirping away to a camera looks nothing like a migraine. Seems to just be another excuse not to do anything all day to me

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.