IFAM#13 Views And Subs Dropping, Freebies Now Stopping But Lazy's Still Shopping (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Sarah.

Drop Dead Fred is rated 12/15 Depending where you look. But let's go with 12 for the sake of argument. It's been classified as not suitable for 6 and 9 year olds basically. You don't have to remind parents to not be as dumb as you, but good job wasting a few Vlog minutes. Those ratings are there for a reason.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I cannot comment. I started watching 12/15 certified films behind my parent's backs when I was about 8/10. Rebel? I know. Can't deny the sass!!!!!
I'm sure we all did, my point is, they sat and watched it with them then moaned afterwards. Could easily have switched it off

Reactions: 5
Yes it has. Sarah replied it to someone's comment on YT. Someone probably reported it, think I saw a comment on their vlog but can't find it now. Feel bad for Esme but she is only nine to be fair. Someone probably got fed up of them breaking the rules. They think they're gods.
I do feel bad for Esme- shes my fave ingham and she was v good at musically too (not an ingham defender or fan, but ive always had a soft spot for Esme)
I'm not surprised if it got reported, and in some respects its probably a good thing cause she was starting to post songs talking about smoking and drinking and keeping up with the guys....anyone got a screenshot of the comment? Anyone reckon she'll get another account eventually?

Reactions: 6
I do feel bad for Esme- shes my fave ingham and she was v good at musically too (not an ingham defender or fan, but ive always had a soft spot for Esme)
I'm not surprised if it got reported, and in some respects its probably a good thing cause she was starting to post songs talking about smoking and drinking and keeping up with the guys....anyone got a screenshot of the comment? Anyone reckon she'll get another account eventually?
Yeah I feel bad for her. She's collateral damage in a way. She probably will get another eventually but now they're aware they will probably delete that one too. Bet they're on the lookout for another now. Doesn't creepy have an account? What's the name?

There's a new post on the realinghams instagram. I'm on my laptop so not sure how to link sorry

I don’t understand why people share these things online. They need to go to their parents and the police. Is their just an unawareness with younger people on how to report these things ?

Reactions: 9
I do wish all these anonymous people would go to the police. It's the only way Chris will get what he deserves

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why people share these things online. They need to go to their parents and the police. Is their just an unawareness with younger people on how to report these things ?
I don’t either. Especially as in this case it’s alleged she’s experienced abuse before. Surely foster parents are trained or at least advised on tell tale signs of further abuse? So wouldn’t they be looking into this? I can only assume it’s because they feel they won’t be believed. But then again, if she has the messages wouldn’t you at least post them along with that explanation?
Also this girl would be attending school, teachers would defintely know the signs

Reactions: 12
I'm confused. In the third pic did she say he sent her dick pics? I feel sick. He's disgusting. He cannot control himself and that's what makes him so dangerous. The law is not tough enough. You're not recognised as an adult until 18 and yet it's ok for a 34 year old to want to have sex with a 13/14/15/16 year old. The police have already basically said they don't care.

Admin removed: incitement of violence is strictly forbidden.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused. In the third pic did she say he sent her dick pics? I feel sick. He's disgusting. He cannot control himself and that's what makes him so dangerous. The law is not tough enough. You're not recognised as an adult until 18 and yet it's ok for a 34 year old to want to have sex with a 13/14/15/16 year old. The police have already basically said they don't care.

Admin removed: incitement of violence is strictly forbidden.
I read it as 'AND pics' but there was an error which said A D pics missing the N.....hope so anyway

IMG_8415.PNG

Another AMAZING SURPRISE today. I literally cannot wait. I'm just buzzing but now my iron is low so I'm off to have a banana:LOL:

EDIT - just seen Lazy comment that they're doing a comment with MS this week. Probably to win a reborn or some tat

Reactions: 1
I do wish all these anonymous people would go to the police. It's the only way Chris will get what he deserves
This is exactly what I said when this was tweeted the other day.
In foster care the girl will not only have foster parents but social worker/s. Could have other agencies depending on circumstances

The last tweet claimed to be a relative.

I don't really know if this is to believed or not

Oh this is awful, I don’t want to believe it’s true. I hope for everyone’s sake they go to the police and have evidence. There’s no way he would get away with this!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.