IFAM#13 Views And Subs Dropping, Freebies Now Stopping But Lazy's Still Shopping (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure they went to pick up the merch samples in chris' car. When did the mot expire I wonder?
31/10 apparently. They’ve been using it since then... it’s been to Liverpool and Blackpool for starters...

Reactions: 7
ahh I have some news I dont know whether anyone remembers a sundays with Sarah vlog about a little girl fromthe Wirral merseyside who was called Lucy andher mum had died earlier that year Lucy had a rare cancer and Sarah asked people to donate to get the littleone abroad for treatment.well she got there but sadly passed away on Friday im so sad, I didnt know the little girl but her story touched me so much I donated and followed her progress, she suddenly went downhill, keep her family in your thoughts ive said a little prayer for her, im not sure if the Inghams know though

Reactions: 18
ahh I have some news I dont know whether anyone remembers a sundays with Sarah vlog about a little girl fromthe Wirral merseyside who was called Lucy andher mum had died earlier that year Lucy had a rare cancer and Sarah asked people to donate to get the littleone abroad for treatment.well she got there but sadly passed away on Friday im so sad, I didnt know the little girl but her story touched me so much I donated and followed her progress, she suddenly went downhill, keep her family in your thoughts ive said a little prayer for her, im not sure if the Inghams know though
Well am sure as they are such nice people it will be used as clickbait.

Have read myself Lucy's story from other sources online and it is such a tragic loss.

Reactions: 2
Well am sure as they are such nice people it will be used as clickbait.

Have read myself Lucy's story from other sources online and it is such a tragic loss.
it sure is I seem to remember her fund was called Lucys pineapple fund because she loved pineapple so much, now thats inspirational I hope when lazy sees this shewill think twice about moaning and put her life into perspective and Sarah Gard you are inspirational keep fighting lovely x

Reactions: 6
Uh oh the Christmas takeover has begun. They were decorating Isabelle's room today. If you're allergic to Christmas don't watch the vlogs from now on.
She was going on about Christmas since before Halloween-clearly she has too much time on her hands or is anticipating the christmas pay check as we watch the kids unwrap a mountain of gifts each

Reactions: 3
Probably don't know. They are too self centered. They probably never donated any $ either

Reactions: 1
Chocolate fingers under the pillow? Ewww, surely that would result in a melted mess.
Also if she is anemic shouldn’t she really be replacing chocolate for some iron enriched foods like broccoli, spinach, or dried fruit?
:LOL: Dairy products like milk chocolate reduce iron absorption. Way to go Sarah! *rolls eyes*

I'm not sure what food you get while at Lapland but we all know how keen they are on trying new food, I can imagine some fun comments from sarah on insta "no spag bol no pizza which I don't really like I think we will all starve"
I'm sure Sarah won't like having to chomp on a reindeer leg. 'MUMMY ATE RUDOLPH!!!!'

Anyone know Chris' reg plate number? Would you need it to report the MOT thing?

Edit: just found this on the DVLA website
You need the vehicle’s:

number plate (registration number)
make and model
colour
Hopefully next time they use it they will be pulled over!
It may already have been seen by the ANPR systems, and something may already be in the post, specially if they have used major road systems that are more likely to have static cameras. It does depend on each force though, and whether or not they choose to use the system this way. We can only hope (y)

Also, no MOT invalidates any insurance, so he is also driving uninsured currently. It is a requirement of insurance to have an active license (e.g not disqualified or revoked for medical reasons) and a mot, otherwise you are invalidating the t&c of the policy.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone tweet to @SantasLapland or @OurLapland?

I know some people in Finland that have the ability to easily pass around the grooming info, so I will inform them, but Lapland is like a world away from Helsinki even though they are the same country. Nonetheless I'll try.

Reactions: 4
Regarding the MOT with the amount of enemies they have nearby it’s hardly any wonder that people have clocked the reg number and it’s easy for anyone to look up if there’s a current MOT or Tax due. It’s a police matter that’s for sure. Nowadays you wouldn’t even risk driving it as there are cameras everywhere. Wonder if they were holding out on it knowing they were getting a new car? They think they are above everyone including the law and just remember karma always comes round eventually. Love the fact they were so excited about it and it’s a 2006 plate! Utter chavs that think oh look we have a Range Rover even though it’s 12 years old!

Reactions: 8
Apologies in advance for my ignorance, but I’m not on Twitter. How did it come to light that the car needs its MOT?
I don't know exactly, but i'm guessing it has something to do with the Real Inghams who may or may not have connections to people who know/know of the Inghams. I'm assuming to get that info, you'd need to supply the reg plate number.

Reactions: 2
Would love to hear Santa explain why he receives gifts from creepy and lazy then sends them back again? I’ve never let my youngest watch anything like this at this time of year for this reason. Such a weird way of doing it?! Kinda spoils the fun for the kids surely?!
Agree! Either your children are still young enough to believe in Santa (and he sends their presents) ,or not.Glad you brought that up ,it`s always seemed a weird way to me also.

Reactions: 4
I know a few friends that send gifts off to Santa as they don't like him getting all the credit for their hard work. Personally seeing the look of wonder on my kids faces on Christmas morning is all the thanks I need
So true.When mine were that small they received (unknown/unseen) gifts from "santa" and usually the one favourite they`d asked for ,would be from us..:)

Reactions: 7
When mine were younger we did the same as you. But as they got older and still believed we tell them we brought the presents and sent them off the Santa. If they were good he would bring them at Christmas with a present from Santa as well.
This was mostly to teach them the value of money, Christmas is exspensive. It also gets rid of the idea that they can ask for anything and get it because Santa brings presents not mum and dad.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.