IFAM#13 Views And Subs Dropping, Freebies Now Stopping But Lazy's Still Shopping (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We've always said that all the gifts except ones from family have been brought by Santa. Was the way both our parents did it too

Reactions: 5
IMG_8430.PNG

Instead of banging on about this blooming Christmas tree why doesn't she just do it all a favour and put it up and shut up? Tempted to comment and ruin the Lapland 'surprise' and tell everyone their 'exciting' plans for December but I don't want to be blocked.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1933
Instead of banging on about this blooming Christmas tree why doesn't she just do it all a favour and put it up and shut up? Tempted to comment and ruin the Lapland 'surprise' and tell everyone their 'exciting' plans for December but I don't want to be blocked.
Like how they mention all these meetings and appointments which never materialise into anything.

Reactions: 7
Not even 70k on the past two vlogs. Prepare for the click bait tonight. 'ARRESTED FOR DRIVING ILLEGALLY' 'STOPPED BY THE POLICE' '24 HOUR CHALLENGE IN A POLICE CELL'

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1933

At the risk of offending anyone here, but who puts up their Christmas Tree this early??! however, i'm with you, if she DOES want it up, just put it up and SHUT UP!!

Reactions: 16
At the risk of offending anyone here, but who puts up their Christmas Tree this early??! however, i'm with you, if she DOES want it up, just put it up and SHUT UP!!
I am like Mrs Christmas according to my husband and love this time of year but even I have a strict no tree before the 1st December policy.

Reactions: 15
Not even 70k on the past two vlogs. Prepare for the click bait tonight. 'ARRESTED FOR DRIVING ILLEGALLY' 'STOPPED BY THE POLICE' '24 HOUR CHALLENGE IN A POLICE CELL'
But what is very suspicious is that they are at 250k views on social blade. Must be 1000’s of people sitting watching very old Vlogs! It’s not like they would do anything illegal and buy views??!! They are so law obiding.

To the person who knows their reg — did you check the MOT history to see if they had tried to put it through its MOT and failed??

I am like Mrs Christmas according to my husband and love this time of year but even I have a strict no tree before the 1st December policy.
I also love Christmas. Traditionally we've always put it up first Friday of December, or at a push last one of November, depending on where the dates fall.

Reactions: 4
But what is very suspicious is that they are at 250k views on social blade. Must be 1000’s of people sitting watching very old Vlogs! It’s not like they would do anything illegal and buy views??!! They are so law obiding.

To the person who knows their reg — did you check the MOT history to see if they had tried to put it through its MOT and failed??
Did it not go to the garage or as they may say “to be valeted” not so long ago?

Buying views of YouTube isnt necessarily illegal or resulting in a ban. Like buying subs it can be done with no consequences. I’m sure people don’t want me to go on and say how it works. all people need to know is yes it can be done and I wouldn’t put it past them to be doing it.

Reactions: 3
I suspect it’s so she can create some content for the slowly dying channel. I’m not sure what the obsession is with putting up Christmas decorations so early. I’m not exactly traditional with the 12 days before I put mine up the first Sunday of December and no earlier. Saying that I was driving past someone’s house the weekend and noticed a tree up and I’m like WTF it’s November! Also a friend of mine is absolutely Christmas fanatic. She starts counting down to the next one from January 1st and reminds everyone all the time about how long it is to go.
She’s already convinced her husband to put tree up tomorrow. What’s more annoying is she has a very poorly baby in hospital atm but seems to be spending more time discussing Christmas decor

Reactions: 1
Well I’ve just looked and already 3k views and been up 3 minutes, so it obviously doesn’t count full views just any views?

Reactions: 2

I presume as it’s coming up for Xmas they’ll probably have quite a few views for past Xmas videos

Reactions: 1
I know a house that will now be totally filled in the huge garden with all things Christmas. Children love to see it

I will say they do it every year for charity and it's pretty good as a garden and house covered in decorations go.

They do make substantial contributions to charity so I can understand that

Reactions: 3
Public service announcement

I don’t want to offend anyone...
But if you’re offended, you should be ?

If you put your tree up before the first week of December, AT THE EARLIEST!
You, deserve to at least have 3 months in hell before you reach heaven.
Jesus wasn’t about that tit... he picked the 25th to be born to....
himself ?
(I’m going off track)
For a reason
For the sake of the children and the unicorns and whatever you raise the egg nog to on Christmas Eve.
Don’t do it....

And if you drink egg nog you’re actual scum.
Go sit in the gutter.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1933
If Lapland was ever going to be a surprise, it might be worth creating a fake account for... ;)

Seriously though, EVERYTHING is a mega super dooper cool surprise in that household. SURPRISE! We're having fish fingers for tea! SURPRISE! We're going to the park! Surprise! Daddy is a filthy perv! There's a greater chance of them announcing SURPRISE! Prinny's pregnant with kittens* than there is of Lapland being a surprise. For one thing, they've got to get those vlogworthy SURPRISE! faces perfect for the IFAM.

*Although thinking about it and their love of clickbait, I wouldn't put it past them to do that.:eek:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.