IFAM#13 Views And Subs Dropping, Freebies Now Stopping But Lazy's Still Shopping (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like Sarah’s taste in baby clothes is the same as her taste in men , twee and outdated ?

Reactions: 8
Would love to hear Santa explain why he receives gifts from creepy and lazy then sends them back again? I’ve never let my youngest watch anything like this at this time of year for this reason. Such a weird way of doing it?! Kinda spoils the fun for the kids surely?!
I know she’s lazy but not being bothered enough to properly hide presents is low. Christmas tor kids is about the magic and toys that are special because elves made them. Not just another ‘bargain’ Sarah found. Those kids are probably thinking why bother sending them to Santa, just give us them.

Reactions: 10
69F7B90B-4244-402C-A83A-A34C1639D931.png

I think they’ll fit right in, those snowmen are terrifying! Having a look at some of the activities available I’m not sure ‘poor, poor pregnant’ lazy will be able to do a lot of the things on offer, shame for the girls.

Reactions: 4
I know a few friends that send gifts off to Santa as they don't like him getting all the credit for their hard work. Personally seeing the look of wonder on my kids faces on Christmas morning is all the thanks I need

Reactions: 6
Uh oh the Christmas takeover has begun. They were decorating Isabelle's room today. If you're allergic to Christmas don't watch the vlogs from now on.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone notice Sarah stating “I’ll hide them in MY bedroom” when she was complaining chris had eaten all the chocolate fingers!? Surely you would say our bedroom . Hmmm

Reactions: 13
Uh oh the Christmas takeover has begun. They were decorating Isabelle's room today. If you're allergic to Christmas don't watch the vlogs from now on.
It’s so odd that they don’t let her do things like that herself. I bet they brought all the decorations too. Such a shame. My kids, not gonna lie, would have put up their Christmas things beginning of november if I let them. They’re all things they’ve chosen themselves or made. I can’t inagine how upset they’d be if I brought everything and put it all up for them, especially my 13 year old daughter who doesn’t really like me going in there to get washing that she’s not put in the laundry basket!

Reactions: 3
How is Sarah going to survive the cold in Lapland when she could hardly cope with an Australian winter?

Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice Sarah stating “I’ll hide them in MY bedroom” when she was complaining chris had eaten all the chocolate fingers!? Surely you would say our bedroom . Hmmm
It’s obvious they’re not sharing a bed

I think Sarah might miss Nandos more than anything whilst at Lapland to be honest

Or the little amount of daylight
Wonder if the weather will bring out the coldsores?

Will Chris try and hit on an elf?

Will Esme escape on a snowmobile and go and live with Santa and Mrs Claus?

So. Many. Questions.

Reactions: 16
Just skipped through the vlog and when Sarah is in the supermarket is it just me or does she not even look pregnant. It seems she has a disappearing / reappearing bump a lot lately

Reactions: 9
Just skipped through the vlog and when Sarah is in the supermarket is it just me or does she not even look pregnant. It seems she has a disappearing / reappearing bump a lot lately
It's like she can inflate or deflate it.

Reactions: 5
Where’s your proof all I see is conspiracy theories? An unreliable twitter user posted they have been kicked out of dance, whilst at the same time the ingham family have been posting on the dance pages fb account and the dance school politely replying.
How do you know the Twitter user is unreliable? You seem to be casting a few assumptions too!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.