IFAM#13 Views And Subs Dropping, Freebies Now Stopping But Lazy's Still Shopping (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. Most 13 year olds are out with their friends after school/at the weekends. Whether it's sleepovers, just going out somewhere etc... It's really sad that Isabelle is treated as if she's the same age as the younger two.

I know quite a stark contrast, but comparing her to Mia from Family Fizz - crazy differences. Although Mia is very mature for her age.

But yeah - Izzy should be spending more time with her peers. Surely it has some sort of effect on her school social life..

Reactions: 11
Would love them to do a family fizz reacting to bad comments! Could you imagine ? Oh no they can’t as they block any negative thing they see...such a shame would make an awesome vlog Guys! Especially the “alleged” allegations..would make your view count go way up..think of the money ?

Reactions: 7
Totally agree. Most 13 year olds are out with their friends after school/at the weekends. Whether it's sleepovers, just going out somewhere etc... It's really sad that Isabelle is treated as if she's the same age as the younger two.

I know quite a stark contrast, but comparing her to Mia from Family Fizz - crazy differences. Although Mia is very mature for her age.

But yeah - Izzy should be spending more time with her peers. Surely it has some sort of effect on her school social life..
Having a daughter the same age, she is always out doing various things with friends, bedtime is a lot later than her 9 yr old sister. And I would get crucified if I filmed her playing with dolls!

Reactions: 10
Would love them to do a family fizz reacting to bad comments! Could you imagine ? Oh no they can’t as they block any negative thing they see...such a shame would make an awesome vlog Guys! Especially the “alleged” allegations..would make your view count go way up..think of the money ?
I was surprised to see no mention of the allegations on Sarah's Instagram live the other day. I'm unsure whether you can filter what comes up etc, as not an Instagram pro... Would have been great to see her squirm when it came up though ?

Reactions: 2
I would actually pay to watch that :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I was surprised to see no mention of the allegations on Sarah's Instagram live the other day. I'm unsure whether you can filter what comes up etc, as not an Instagram pro... Would have been great to see her squirm when it came up though ?
She did mention how surprised she was as the amount of views was the same as the last time she did one (before the allegations) cue even more now. But I am positive I seen Bella on there, rewatched and couldn’t see it, wonder if she was blocked afterward so can’t see the comment? Unsure how it works

Reactions: 1
Oh cue tomorrow’s vlog! The Xmas tree is up and Sarah is hyperventilating at creepy wearing an Xmas hat!

When I was 13 I was never in the house after school and on a weekend. We were all allowed to the local city which was about 8 miles away on the bus or train, and we would meet up with boys from school. All normal things 13 year olds should be doing. My friend had siblings close to esme and Islas age and I don’t think playing dolls with them was ever on her agenda at that age.

Reactions: 5
I know just where you`re coming from.My girls were all extremely close ,and enjoyed spending time together ,but ,as the eldest reached 11/12 she started to want to be more with her friends her age ,which is fair enough.Also ,not watched the vlogs in a while ,so don`t know if their bedtimes are still the same.I think Izzy ought to be able to stay up later than the other two.We gradually let the elder two have extra time with us.Especially with the baby coming it`d be nice for Sarah to have that time before bed ,with Isabelle ,catch up with her day ,how she`s feeling etc. Even giving Esme an extra 1/2 hour ,then Isabelle ,would allow them special time ,without their sisters.Much as they love one another ,they (i`m sure) still need quality time ,minus the camera ,with their mother.IF they`ve changed ,good!IF NOT ,then it ought to begin now ,as i can also see it being alot worse with lazy when the baby arrives.
I think the bedtimes are like they are so Lazy can get to bed, infact not sure that Lazy doesnt go to bed before them. Ive never know someone spend so much time in her bed. Im a SAHM so Lazy would prob say I dont work and she does but even if I wanted to go to bed after the children go ive always got things to do put the dishwasher on or empty it, do some laundry etc I just cant see how she will manage having a baby!
Although I do get the feeling after seeing her taste in clothes for him that shes see the baby as her reborn doll !!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Yes and I also noticed how she made a point of announcing that the had the same amount of people join as they used to on the vlog. Erm ok Sarah you tell yourself that but let me tell you if your count was the same you can minus 1 cos I went on to see what you were up to but I have never been on before and I imagine I wasnt the only new viewer you will have had. Sarah if your reading this just remember we are all watching everything waiting for when Chris f***s up again.

Reactions: 7
She did mention how surprised she was as the amount of views was the same as the last time she did one (before the allegations) cue even more now. But I am positive I seen Bella on there, rewatched and couldn’t see it, wonder if she was blocked afterward so can’t see the comment? Unsure how it works
Strange that she wasn’t aleardy blocked! They’re continuing the slow path to recovery... comments allowed on old vlogs, Sarah on IG lives and him slowly liking and commenting on ig too. They will have a return to twitter in time and public meet & greets. You can smell the desperation from fb on the last few vlogs and the SS vid, literally pleading with people to watch and comment.

IMG_8431.jpg

This photo looks like the kind of photo I'd expect to see in a Daily Mail article 'Married father of four (five) who send dirty messages to young girls begs for forgiveness'. Or maybe just one of those Christmas appeal ads... Text DONATE to 264829 to give £1 to help sad, dirty and desperate Youtubers (who are going or. SOOOOPPPER DOOPPPPERRRRR SURRRPPPRISSSEEE HOLIDAY to Lapland and a cottage) this Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When will Sarah realize that putting up christmas trees and banging on about christmas won't make christmas come any faster...getting so sick of her banging on about Christmas....
Also I feel like she's a very narcissistic mother- taking over decorating Issy's tree, trying to convince her to theme it etc etc- doing the bedroom makeovers was more for Sarah than the girls. I think she views the girls as extensions of herself and isn't the sort of mother who will willingly let them be their own person. I think off camera she's quite controlling and micro manages the girls lives

Reactions: 18
This is from a couple of weeks before the Creepy scandal broke. It shows Lazy with Charlotte and another friend from the Leeds area called Sophie who is a channel mum and vlogger.View attachment 1920
This is the same Sophie on This Morning a couple of weeks ago discussing mental health issues with Emma Kenny.
Yes the psychologist Emma Kenny that called Creepy out all over twitter.
I bet that made for some interesting conversations in the green room.View attachment 1921
I was randomly watching this vlog earlier (sometimes I like to go back to just before the scandal as I’ve only been watching since) I noticed she said that she hadn’t seen her friend Charlotte for ‘nearly a month’ so they needed a good catch up. I didn’t recognise/know her so she can’t have been in the vlogs since the Creepy Chris incidents or have I just missed her? Seems like this could be a friendship lost to the scandal!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.