IFAM#13 Views And Subs Dropping, Freebies Now Stopping But Lazy's Still Shopping (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when I saw the mug I thought oh that's why Chris tought he could be naughty with girls this year. Cause he was allready on the list.

Reactions: 1
Got an ad for Australia.com. Is it just me or do you hear the word 'Australia' said in an Aussie accent?

Sarah says she's stressed because they started the vlog at 2pm and they've been having a spring clean. TRANSLATION: She's been sat on her fat arse all morning whilst everyone else cleans.

Sarah has a little dig at Chris. Isabelle finds a mug in the cupboard. The elf looks like Chris and says 'I'm on the naughty list' or something like that. Hmmm yeah he definitely will be on the naughty list when someone tweets Santa and tells him what he's been up to.

They go shopping for decorations for the tree and probably buy other tat.

Chris makes a comment about laughter being contagious. Contagious like Sarah's cold sores.

Back home they decorate the tree. Isla is doing some colouring. Sarah talks about buying a Christmas duvet for Izzy. She flips the duvet over because apparently the cacti look like Christmas trees. Is she stupid? Yes. Yes she is.

Reactions: 14
A few of our neighbours have already put their Xmas decs up. They did it the day after Halloween... To be honest, the decorations would do my head in being up that long. Even our kids are like "What the hell?!"

Sorry Sarah. I know you'll die at the fact someone got in there before you.

Another vlog started in the afternoon. Ridiculously lazy. I'm guessing they were too busy to honour the fallen yesterday too.

Reactions: 7
All I can say about their big surprise trip to Lapland is The elves better watch out when Chris is about! And Mrs Claus when he says “drop those drawers!”

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If Lapland was ever going to be a surprise, it might be worth creating a fake account for... ;)

Seriously though, EVERYTHING is a mega super dooper cool surprise in that household. SURPRISE! We're having fish fingers for tea! SURPRISE! We're going to the park! Surprise! Daddy is a filthy perv! There's a greater chance of them announcing SURPRISE! Prinny's pregnant with kittens* than there is of Lapland being a surprise. For one thing, they've got to get those vlogworthy SURPRISE! faces perfect for the IFAM.

*Although thinking about it and their love of clickbait, I wouldn't put it past them to do that.:eek:
That would be a miracle. They would need a surrogate poochon first. Prinny has had her womb removed.

Great so all we have to look forward to for the next two months is Sarah moaning it isn't Christmasy enough in her house, Sarah moaning how cold it is in Finland, Chris making creepy faces (and probably licking his lips) at the elves, Chris chasing the elves, Sarah moaning Christmas is nearly over, Sarah moaning she is feeling sick, Sarah moaning that she is breathless, Sarah moaning that she is tired. 20,000 screams of 'SURPRISE' in each vlog. Not to mention the look after vlog of clickbait

Well they might even end up in Lapland if Chris gets caught for the MOT stuff. Anyone wonder why they didn't show the car tonight? Well it's obvious isn't it... they've been reading here. Anyone know if they've been reported for the MOT??

Reactions: 8
If Lapland was ever going to be a surprise, it might be worth creating a fake account for... ;)

Seriously though, EVERYTHING is a mega super dooper cool surprise in that household. SURPRISE! We're having fish fingers for tea! SURPRISE! We're going to the park! Surprise! Daddy is a filthy perv! There's a greater chance of them announcing SURPRISE! Prinny's pregnant with kittens* than there is of Lapland being a surprise. For one thing, they've got to get those vlogworthy SURPRISE! faces perfect for the IFAM.

*Although thinking about it and their love of clickbait, I wouldn't put it past them to do that.:eek:
You forgot SUPRISE I bought u a sweater!
SUPRISE I bought u a snowsuit!
SUPRISE we bought apples!
SUPRISE we are going shopping!
SUPRISE we are going to the park
SUPRISE I feel sick!

You would of thought they would of waited and put the tree up for vlogmas as that is Christmas vlog content, desperate times call for desperate measures I guess.

Reactions: 5
Got an ad for Australia.com. Is it just me or do you hear the word 'Australia' said in an Aussie accent?

Sarah says she's stressed because they started the vlog at 2pm and they've been having a spring clean. TRANSLATION: She's been sat on her fat arse all morning whilst everyone else cleans.

Sarah has a little dig at Chris. Isabelle finds a mug in the cupboard. The elf looks like Chris and says 'I'm on the naughty list' or something like that. Hmmm yeah he definitely will be on the naughty list when someone tweets Santa and tells him what he's been up to.

They go shopping for decorations for the tree and probably buy other tat.

Chris makes a comment about laughter being contagious. Contagious like Sarah's cold sores.

Back home they decorate the tree. Isla is doing some colouring. Sarah talks about buying a Christmas duvet for Izzy. She flips the duvet over because apparently the cacti look like Christmas trees. Is she stupid? Yes. Yes she is.
Love it as always!

Reactions: 1
That naughty elf on the mug did indeed like chris, the hair was uncanny and in his natural colouring, I bet he is dying to take a black sharpie to that elfs hair.

Also he was wittering on about esme and isla having new Christmas bedding (still coupled with the minging eco systems that live in the same old sheets and fluffy pillows). Nothing shouts Christmas bedding as much as hopping bunnies and flowers!! At least they got new covers izzy only had hers turned over, must be Christmas cacti then.

Reactions: 4
Can someone who has watched the vlog please explain what the surprise makeover was? Because they literally put up the girls with the decorations doing it themselves on Instagram yesterday?? So not much of a surprise makeover??

Would make me laugh if they overfilmed Lapland though because then that may actually be enough to get some parent viewer so heads out their arses & stop watching if it’s ruining the magic of Christmas. (Even down to saying they’re going to Finland because then it’s not at the North Pole.. as I said, I did truly love the experience of going to Lapland it was truly magical and I know my sister went when she was probably Esme’s age to the UK one and again she loved that however I don’t understand why they haven’t done it before considering do it few years ago & all three of the girls would’ve been at a better age.

I don't think it's healthy the amount of time Izzy spends with the other two girls. It's obvious that she adores them and I'm close to my siblings too but at 13 I'd have much rather been out with my friends than organising a playroom or dressing dolls. I worry she's not going to be able to form proper relationships with people outside her home. She should be planning lunch dates, cinema trips and wandering around the shops with her friends. I really do feel sorry for her

Reactions: 21
Can someone who has watched the vlog please explain what the surprise makeover was? Because they literally put up the girls with the decorations doing it themselves on Instagram yesterday?? So not much of a surprise makeover??

Would make me laugh if they overfilmed Lapland though because then that may actually be enough to get some parent viewer so heads out their arses & stop watching if it’s ruining the magic of Christmas. (Even down to saying they’re going to Finland because then it’s not at the North Pole.. as I said, I did truly love the experience of going to Lapland it was truly magical and I know my sister went when she was probably Esme’s age to the UK one and again she loved that however I don’t understand why they haven’t done it before considering do it few years ago & all three of the girls would’ve been at a better age.
The surprise was telling the girls that they were going to do the makeover

Reactions: 3
I don't think it's healthy the amount of time Izzy spends with the other two girls. It's obvious that she adores them and I'm close to my siblings too but at 13 I'd have much rather been out with my friends than organising a playroom or dressing dolls. I worry she's not going to be able to form proper relationships with people outside her home. She should be planning lunch dates, cinema trips and wandering around the shops with her friends. I really do feel sorry for her
I know just where you`re coming from.My girls were all extremely close ,and enjoyed spending time together ,but ,as the eldest reached 11/12 she started to want to be more with her friends her age ,which is fair enough.Also ,not watched the vlogs in a while ,so don`t know if their bedtimes are still the same.I think Izzy ought to be able to stay up later than the other two.We gradually let the elder two have extra time with us.Especially with the baby coming it`d be nice for Sarah to have that time before bed ,with Isabelle ,catch up with her day ,how she`s feeling etc. Even giving Esme an extra 1/2 hour ,then Isabelle ,would allow them special time ,without their sisters.Much as they love one another ,they (i`m sure) still need quality time ,minus the camera ,with their mother.IF they`ve changed ,good!IF NOT ,then it ought to begin now ,as i can also see it being alot worse with lazy when the baby arrives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.