IFAM#13 Views And Subs Dropping, Freebies Now Stopping But Lazy's Still Shopping (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regard to these fake bumps you can get, I've heard they are popular among Chinese women because a lot pretend to be pregnant just so they get a seat on public transport lol.
I properly LOVE that idea! I wonder if it would work on the Tube in London!

Reactions: 4
It does make me laugh that one minute there’s nothing better they’d rather do than to spend the day at home watching christmas films but oh no because they’ve got a vlog to film they HAVE to do something? Like are they trying to be relatable because a lot of people do love spending their Sunday’s chilling watching films? She’s also commented on someone who is doing that that that sounds like the perfect day so surely if it sounds like the perfect day, just do it?!? Like they place blame on their viewers for what they can and can’t do such as Disneyland, shopping hauls etc to try and get pity views or comments.
You can still get enough footage of watching films, the girls playing etc? I don’t understand. The girls aren’t going to complain because I’m sure they do enjoy going here there and everywhere, but they need respite and a chance to relax & chill..
(Regardless of the accusations, looking at other YouTubing families or couples who have broken down/had issues, it was due to the constant vlogging, doing things for the vlog so blues the line between reality and “for the vlog” happens, the fact they don’t have anything to do.. apart from shopping they don’t have any business to deal with etc like I’m sure at the time chris quitting his job was a good plan to excel their YouTube channel but I’m sure that’ll soon become boring. Other people have different avenues they’ve gone down, starting from YouTube and other opportunities have come from that - opening different business ventures etc, some may not be as good as others & some may not do so well however at least they’ve built something to further themselves. As they are all aware that YouTube won’t last forever so are building onto that whereas S&C seem to have taken opportunities up (kinda) they’ve made money yes however it will soon fizzle, whether that’s now or in a few years, they have no investments in anything and I can’t see anything that they could do now to remotely help that.)

I also don’t understand why she’s trying to make a big deal over vlogmas when it’s literally no different from what they do every day. They’ll do what they did last year - but I bet they’ll clickbait them donating to charity even more.
Of course she loves filming hauls - all she does is shop. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I agree, this is a band aid baby simple as. This poor child wasn’t really wanted, he’s as worthless to them as that tit merchandise. He was created only to increase views etc.

Once the baby is here it’ll be another excuse for Sarah to sit on her lazy fat arse whilst Chris and the girls feed, change, take him for walks etc as I can’t see Sarah doing any of that herself.

Also I was exactly the same. I was excited for every appointment. Whether it was for a scan or just my regular antenatal appointment listening to the heartbeat was pure heaven for me.
Yes it wasn’t without its pain and niggles but I wouldn’t have changed it for the world.
Also they competed with that Family Fizz who had a baby. Figured let's have a baby too and see if our views increase...

Reactions: 1
That Instagram post is crying out to be made into a #SmugSarah.

Lazy, you do not "have" to make vlog for your IFAM. Vlogging is not a public service. You have made it into your job because the amount of effort it requires from you is minimal while at the same time it allows you to claim all sorts of cr@p on expenses for you "TV show", probably including your "hauls".
...and Sarah you don't have to do a vlog everyday maybe at this point at least take a couple of days off. Save us the yawns and Clickbait titles. Even a brain surgeon takes a few days off. In reality a "tv show" is only on once a week. Please do us all the favor

Reactions: 14
The only way they can save things now is to
1) Chris could apologise to his victims and accept what he has done. Try and show some remorse. It's a bit late now as his name is mud for many people and I know for sure that at least one of the victims will never be able to forgive what he has done. However an apology will at least probably bring some viewers back.

2) Sarah could leave with the children and go solo vlogging. A tell all vlog will be popular. She doesn't need Chris. Women can be strong and independent without their partners and this has been proven many times before. Plus the kids will be safer away from him.

3) They could just give up before things get real dire and have a break for a few months.

This won't just disappear Sarah.

Reactions: 13
Of course she would, she wouldn’t even need an appointment just a prescription and monitoring. IF she needed an appointment she would be seen straight away.
I remember getting a call from my surgery when I was around 24 weeks pregnant to say there was prescription sitting waiting for me because my iron levels were low. I’d had low iron for years before pregnancy as well. And after I had my baby I had to have blood transfusions.
The whole midwife thing is ridiculous. I was booked in at around 8 weeks, my pregnancy was deemed high risk so It was consultant led but I still saw a midwife often all through pregnancy.
She’s either lying about not seeing a midwife or she’s being extremely stupid. For the sake of your unborn baby, even if you’re not high risk, even if it’s your fourth child and they’re happy for you to have less contact. It’s irresponsible not to book in before 12 weeks. That’s usually how it works here. The midwife gets you booked in and sorted referred to the maternity hospital for your 12 week scan. Even if you’ve had private scans. I had a private gender scan later in pregnancy because my hospital don’t tell you at 20 weeks or at anytime. And there’s only one maternity hospital where I live.

My guess is it’s more about clickbait and trying to keep people tuning in.

Reactions: 3
It does make me laugh that one minute there’s nothing better they’d rather do than to spend the day at home watching christmas films but oh no because they’ve got a vlog to film they HAVE to do something? Like are they trying to be relatable because a lot of people do love spending their Sunday’s chilling watching films? She’s also commented on someone who is doing that that that sounds like the perfect day so surely if it sounds like the perfect day, just do it?!? Like they place blame on their viewers for what they can and can’t do such as Disneyland, shopping hauls etc to try and get pity views or comments.
You can still get enough footage of watching films, the girls playing etc? I don’t understand. The girls aren’t going to complain because I’m sure they do enjoy going here there and everywhere, but they need respite and a chance to relax & chill..
(Regardless of the accusations, looking at other YouTubing families or couples who have broken down/had issues, it was due to the constant vlogging, doing things for the vlog so blues the line between reality and “for the vlog” happens, the fact they don’t have anything to do.. apart from shopping they don’t have any business to deal with etc like I’m sure at the time chris quitting his job was a good plan to excel their YouTube channel but I’m sure that’ll soon become boring. Other people have different avenues they’ve gone down, starting from YouTube and other opportunities have come from that - opening different business ventures etc, some may not be as good as others & some may not do so well however at least they’ve built something to further themselves. As they are all aware that YouTube won’t last forever so are building onto that whereas S&C seem to have taken opportunities up (kinda) they’ve made money yes however it will soon fizzle, whether that’s now or in a few years, they have no investments in anything and I can’t see anything that they could do now to remotely help that.)

I also don’t understand why she’s trying to make a big deal over vlogmas when it’s literally no different from what they do every day. They’ll do what they did last year - but I bet they’ll clickbait them donating to charity even more.
She`s getting desperate with her long "ifam speech".Her channel`s doing even worse than their family one ,and that`s saying something!Keep fishing ,and reeling them viewers in Sarah..What`s up ,8k or whatever not good enough for you?? Maybe you should start thinking about your attitude ,`cos it stinks!

Reactions: 5
...and Sarah you don't have to do a vlog everyday maybe at this point at least take a couple of days off. Save us the yawns and Clickbait titles. Even a brain surgeon takes a few days off. In reality a "tv show" is only on once a week. Please do us all the favor
I`m not on instagram ,please someone post this there!!:LOL:

One view in 46mins is this right?
Just clicked on their page ,and was about to come back and say yes!! However when i clicked on the vlog (didn`t watch though:) it says (currently) 8.323 views.Pretty dim after almost an hour....

Reactions: 2
Sarah starts having obviously just filmed her SS video. Isla has supposedly just returned from dance.

They are all off out to get wrapping paper to wrap the present for Esme's party that she's going to later. Next they're in Morrisons minus Isabelle and Esme. Sarah immediately grabs a bag of cookies and kindly allows Isla to get a packet because they are on offer. Isla also chooses flavoured water for her and the sisters. It's later implied that they allowed Izzy to stay home alone.

Isla and Isabelle do makeovers on each other and poor Isabelle ends up looking like her mother. Or Smug Sarah. Maybe Isla done it like that on purpose.

Chris is talking to Esme and Isla in the kitchen and Sarah comes and butts in as usual. She's talking about the Instagram live she done. At one point Chris sounds like he doesn't give a duck. You and me both mate. You and me both.

Lazy is angry that Chris has eaten all the chocolate fingers but he points out that there are two trays. Sarah says they will be going under her pillow. The baby will come out the size of a hippo at this rate.

Isabelle then talks us through her bedroom which she is tidying.

Sarah ends the video by saying she isn't sure a filmed today but she usually has a plan and head of how the vlog is going to work out. She said she needs to do some more pranks on Chris and she moans about having no put her Christmas tree up yet. Apparently by Friday the house will be transformed into a Christmas house. She probably won't be doing all the hard work though, she'll get her girls to do it. Lazy cow. She begs the IFAM to go and check out her Sarah Says video, well she obviously needs the views to fund more tat.

Reactions: 11
Sarah starts having obviously just filmed her SS video. Isla has supposedly just returned from dance.

They are all off out to get wrapping paper to wrap the present for Esme's party that she's going to later. Next they're in Morrisons minus Isabelle and Esme. Sarah immediately grabs a bag of cookies and kindly allows Isla to get a packet because they are on offer. Isla also chooses flavoured water for her and the sisters. It's later implied that they allowed Izzy to stay home alone.

Isla and Isabelle do makeovers on each other and poor Isabelle ends up looking like her mother. Or Smug Sarah. Maybe Isla done it like that on purpose.

Chris is talking to Esme and Isla in the kitchen and Sarah comes and butts in as usual. She's talking about the Instagram live she done. At one point Chris sounds like he doesn't give a duck. You and me both mate. You and me both.

Lazy is angry that Chris has eaten all the chocolate fingers but he points out that there are two trays. Sarah says they will be going under her pillow. The baby will come out the size of a hippo at this rate.

Isabelle then talks us through her bedroom which she is tidying.

Sarah ends the video by saying she isn't sure a filmed today but she usually has a plan and head of how the vlog is going to work out. She said she needs to do some more pranks on Chris and she moans about having no put her Christmas tree up yet. Apparently by Friday the house will be transformed into a Christmas house. She probably won't be doing all the hard work though, she'll get her girls to do it. Lazy cow. She begs the IFAM to go and check out her Sarah Says video, well she obviously needs the views to fund more tat.
Chocolate fingers under the pillow? Ewww, surely that would result in a melted mess.
Also if she is anemic shouldn’t she really be replacing chocolate for some iron enriched foods like broccoli, spinach, or dried fruit?

Reactions: 9
The only way they can save things now is to
1) Chris could apologise to his victims and accept what he has done. Try and show some remorse. It's a bit late now as his name is mud for many people and I know for sure that at least one of the victims will never be able to forgive what he has done. However an apology will at least probably bring some viewers back.

2) Sarah could leave with the children and go solo vlogging. A tell all vlog will be popular. She doesn't need Chris. Women can be strong and independent without their partners and this has been proven many times before. Plus the kids will be safer away from him.

3) They could just give up before things get real dire and have a break for a few months.

This won't just disappear Sarah.

She’s proven many, many times she doesn’t give a crap about the kids, she’s as bad as him if not worse,
I would hate to see her have any kind of success even if she did leave him now. Hate it, She deserves no sympathy or to be painted as a “strong, independent woman”
I absolutely want those 3 girls to come out of this as strong independent women. They’re the only ones I want to see succeed.
Sarah and Jane are an embarrassment to all women.
And that’s even before she’s got knocked up and put her baby in danger by avoiding or all types of health tests. ?

December will be the month that will make or break them.
If they get good content for vlogmas and end up getting to Lapland the views could recover.
They’re slowly getting back onto social media to promote their vlogs, twitter will be the final one to come back because it’s where they receive the most negative interaction.
But I’m interested to see how the channel will survive once January comes. They will either sink of keep floating like a turd.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bit behind but that coat she got Isla was vile. Ok for a toddler maybe but not for a 6 year old!

Reactions: 11
Paused the vlog tonight, went off and did some things. Came back not really remembering where I left off, pressed play to hear Sarah say ‘I want to get it up so bad’
Sorry Sarah, you’re not his type ?

Reactions: 19
Sorry but she's pissing me off with her severe anaemia comments. I know I've mentioned this before but I have blood cancer and a bone marrow failure disease. I am severely anaemic. I receive 2-3 blood transfusions a week just to keep me alive and am on 14 tablets a day. I get tired, I feel sick and I'm in constant pain and some days breathing actually hurts. Despite all this I rarely complain. My husband works full time so I get up each day and ensure the kids have breakfast and get to school on time. I go to hospital then come home and do washing, ironing, housework etc. My husband would do it in a heartbeat but he works bloody hard as it is. Sarah doesn't realise how easy she has it. She's waited on hand and foot, doesn't do naff all in that house, doesn't spend quality time with the girls, sleeps whenever she wants yet has the audacity to complain about how bad she's feeling.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.