IFAM#13 Views And Subs Dropping, Freebies Now Stopping But Lazy's Still Shopping (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also read somewhere she had commented saying the doctor had put her due date back by one day, I haven’t heard of this before. I went for weekly scan’s with one of mine who wasn’t growing properly due to “notching” on the blood flow to the placenta and even then they didn’t change my due date as the baby although small was growing as per the dates. She came out at 36 weeks weighing 5lb 15. Why would you change a due date by a day or so?
They don't change your due date after the 12 weeks scan I thoughtthats the dating scan when they confirm your date. Even if baby is small for dates at the next scan they don't change date.
My friend little girl was really small for dates at her 20 week scan so they had her go for scans every 2 weeks just to make sure she was growing ok. She was had a little growth spurt at her 30 weeks scan but was born at 39 weeks weigh 6lb 8oz very cute but looked tiny.

Reactions: 3
I would bet my house on Sarah being pregnant. The dates are perhaps dubious, but baby Bingham will be making an appearance in the near future - poor kid.
Yep ,and yet another issue which would`ve been sorted at her initial apt ,the actual due date.This poor little lad is definately a (save us) baby for their channel.Whether or not he will be is another matter entirely.

Reactions: 2
Yes it's very sad in a way it doesn't feel like he's as wanted as he should be I loved going to my appointments (hated the hassle of having to get to the appointments and park mind i had spd very bad and couldnt walk very far and didnt have someone take me like lazy) looking at my notes watching them plot on the graphs how he/she was growing hearing the heartbeats loved it all and from around 20 weeks was carrying my notes everywhere just incase.

Reactions: 5
I would bet my house on Sarah being pregnant. The dates are perhaps dubious, but baby Bingham will be making an appearance in the near future - poor kid.
I wouldn't bet anything on Sarah being pregnant. I mean I'm sure she is but just the thought of her having a fake pregnancy belly is too hilarious not to entertain! It's like a comedy show waiting to be written.

Regarding the breathlessness and low iron stuff...

I've never been pregnant but have suffered from very low iron levels. I've currently been on tablets over a year as they still haven't got to what my Dr thinks is a reasonable level.

I've experienced breathlessness before. Though it didn't stop me from hiking, just made me a bit slower and meant I had to stop every now and then to properly catch my breath.
I've also had it where, when not doing anything strenuous, it's felt like I'm trying to breathe in a room full of steam. Struggling to get enough breath.

I'm not saying that's why she is breathless. Just providing an alternative view to the poster who said she hadn't known anyone who had that symptom with anaemia.

Reactions: 1
It’s probably stress she’s suffering from! Cold sores popping up all the time, can’t be easy keeping up a false pretence, even if it is for only 20 mins a day!

Surprised she’s not jumped on the Mrs Hinch bandwagon and filming herself cleaning all the time on Instagram. Oh then again she never cleans anyway so that would be wasted ?

Regarding the breathlessness and low iron stuff...

I've never been pregnant but have suffered from very low iron levels. I've currently been on tablets over a year as they still haven't got to what my Dr thinks is a reasonable level.

I've experienced breathlessness before. Though it didn't stop me from hiking, just made me a bit slower and meant I had to stop every now and then to properly catch my breath.
I've also had it where, when not doing anything strenuous, it's felt like I'm trying to breathe in a room full of steam. Struggling to get enough breath.

I'm not saying that's why she is breathless. Just providing an alternative view to the poster who said she hadn't known anyone who had that symptom with anaemia.
Yes I did say I hadnt known anyone in pregnancy have anaemia and breathless being a sign that any of them had but I did mention that if you look it up it is a symptom of anaemia. I still think it's more to do with her being unfit.

Surprised she’s not jumped on the Mrs Hinch bandwagon and filming herself cleaning all the time on Instagram. Oh then again she never cleans anyway so that would be wasted ?
Oh I can't wait for her nesting to start.

Yes I did say I hadnt known anyone in pregnancy have anaemia and breathless being a sign that any of them had but I did mention that if you look it up it is a symptom of anaemia. I still think it's more to do with her being unfit.
Ah ok. Sorry! I obviously missed that bit.
I hope you didn't think I was being combative, I really wasn't trying to be.

But yes, fitness probably plays a big part. Like I said, I was still climbing hills. Not getting out of breath walking up the stairs.

Yes it's very sad in a way it doesn't feel like he's as wanted as he should be I loved going to my appointments (hated the hassle of having to get to the appointments and park mind i had spd very bad and couldnt walk very far and didnt have someone take me like lazy) looking at my notes watching them plot on the graphs how he/she was growing hearing the heartbeats loved it all and from around 20 weeks was carrying my notes everywhere just incase.
I agree, this is a band aid baby simple as. This poor child wasn’t really wanted, he’s as worthless to them as that tit merchandise. He was created only to increase views etc.

Once the baby is here it’ll be another excuse for Sarah to sit on her lazy fat arse whilst Chris and the girls feed, change, take him for walks etc as I can’t see Sarah doing any of that herself.

Also I was exactly the same. I was excited for every appointment. Whether it was for a scan or just my regular antenatal appointment listening to the heartbeat was pure heaven for me.
Yes it wasn’t without its pain and niggles but I wouldn’t have changed it for the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ah ok. Sorry! I obviously missed that bit.
I hope you didn't think I was being combative, I really wasn't trying to be.

But yes, fitness probably plays a big part. Like I said, I was still climbing hills. Not getting out of breath walking up the stairs.
No I didn't mean to make it sound like I was being in anyway nasty towards you just want to let you know I had looked it up cos no one I'd spoken to had heard or had it as a symptom so I looked up signs.

I bet she`s already written the "must do`s" list for Chris.!!
Yes she'll prob say right we will film me start this then you can clean it all Chris then film me do the last little wipe down the ifam will all believe I've done it.

It does make me laugh that one minute there’s nothing better they’d rather do than to spend the day at home watching christmas films but oh no because they’ve got a vlog to film they HAVE to do something? Like are they trying to be relatable because a lot of people do love spending their Sunday’s chilling watching films? She’s also commented on someone who is doing that that that sounds like the perfect day so surely if it sounds like the perfect day, just do it?!? Like they place blame on their viewers for what they can and can’t do such as Disneyland, shopping hauls etc to try and get pity views or comments.
You can still get enough footage of watching films, the girls playing etc? I don’t understand. The girls aren’t going to complain because I’m sure they do enjoy going here there and everywhere, but they need respite and a chance to relax & chill..
(Regardless of the accusations, looking at other YouTubing families or couples who have broken down/had issues, it was due to the constant vlogging, doing things for the vlog so blues the line between reality and “for the vlog” happens, the fact they don’t have anything to do.. apart from shopping they don’t have any business to deal with etc like I’m sure at the time chris quitting his job was a good plan to excel their YouTube channel but I’m sure that’ll soon become boring. Other people have different avenues they’ve gone down, starting from YouTube and other opportunities have come from that - opening different business ventures etc, some may not be as good as others & some may not do so well however at least they’ve built something to further themselves. As they are all aware that YouTube won’t last forever so are building onto that whereas S&C seem to have taken opportunities up (kinda) they’ve made money yes however it will soon fizzle, whether that’s now or in a few years, they have no investments in anything and I can’t see anything that they could do now to remotely help that.)

I also don’t understand why she’s trying to make a big deal over vlogmas when it’s literally no different from what they do every day. They’ll do what they did last year - but I bet they’ll clickbait them donating to charity even more.

Attachments

How did Sarah know she was anemic? Did she get blood test done at her doctors then?
I may be wrong, but I recall in one of the pregnancy clickbait videos of her 'feeling so unwell' this week, she said someone said that 'oh you have what MIGHT BE signs of iron deficiency'. So it could be self-diagnosis-quackery even.

With regard to these fake bumps you can get, I've heard they are popular among Chinese women because a lot pretend to be pregnant just so they get a seat on public transport lol.

Last edited:
That Instagram post is crying out to be made into a #SmugSarah.

Lazy, you do not "have" to make vlog for your IFAM. Vlogging is not a public service. You have made it into your job because the amount of effort it requires from you is minimal while at the same time it allows you to claim all sorts of cr@p on expenses for you "TV show", probably including your "hauls".

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.