IFAM#13 Views And Subs Dropping, Freebies Now Stopping But Lazy's Still Shopping (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn't need to see a doctor or midwife for iron tablets. IF the receptionist rang her with blood results then they'd have said there was a prescription waiting for her. That's how our surgery operates anyway
Ours is the same. When I needed prescriptions for iron tablets during pregnancy I just picked up prescription from the reception.

Reactions: 3
Can’t get an appointment seemingly, I’m sure in the 22 weeks you have been pregnant and my goodness we’ve all known about it that long surely, surely you would. This is why views are so low, they believe the lies they are sprouting and expect everyone else to! Not the case Sarah, everyone bar kids aged 12 and under can see it!
Her midwife must be the one person in the whole of the Uk ,who hasn`t heard about Sarah (Lady muck Ingham) being pregnant!I know it`s been a while ,but don`t you have regular checks at the M/W`s clinic during your pregnancy?Things are more high tech now ,but it used to be so simple.See your GP ,verify your pregnant ,and you`ll be booked in with a midwife ,referred when your scan`s due and also have the hospital booking in.It`s not rocket science Sarah ,and ,after all ,you have done this 3 times before.

Reactions: 7
Yes I think so but she has to wait till the end of November to see a doctor so she's sticking to her Amazon iron tablets for now! Anyone else reckon that we will never hear about this upcoming doctor's appt again!
Yep!I`d have thought after the initial clickbaiting ,we`d have heard all about apts etc.Also ,having suffered with anemia ,i was told by my dr it`s dangerous to self medicate! Surely she needs that prescription for the correct pills/doseage?

Reactions: 4
If she really does need to see a doctor it's most likely because they want to find out what's wrong with her because if she need iron tablets that would have just been prescribed for her to collect and she would probably have been told by any good doctor to book in with the midwife now and they would keep an eye on her iron levels.
In all 3 of my pregnancies I never saw a doctor about my iron levels my midwife took care of me also although I have had low iron in all 3 pregnancies and classed as extremely low in 2 pregnancies I was given tablets and my midwife told me about eating food that were higher in iron and vitamin C to help absorb the iron I must have eating my body wait in Brocolli as it was one of the greens that didn't turn my stomach and that I was advised to eat.

But although when reading up about low iron it states you can be breathless I've never experience that due to it and after talking to some friends and family member who also have been low in iron no one said they had that side effect.
I suspect the breathlessness is due to her being unfit and if so she may really struggle at about 30 weeks cos that was about when I started to have some breathing issues due to baby growing and my organs being crushed which is common in pregnancy even for people who are super fit so we will probably see her being pushed around in a wheelchair by then cos she can't breath talk and walk then. In fact she'll prob pinch her Nanas wheelchair.

Reactions: 7
Anyone know what hospital One Born Every Minute will be filmed at in the new series? Sarah said she's changed to a different hospital but what if it isn't the one the girls were born at after all and she's heard they are filming again for the show nearby. Filming would probably be happening around now. Would make sense. She's want a 'good story' so people could tune in. Complicated pregnancy due to never seeing a midwife. Midwives in the hospital don't know what they're dealing with. Oh god and can you imagine the views she would get for a 'One Born Every Minute Experience' video. I wouldn't put it past her.

Reactions: 1
I'm not so sure she hasn't seen a midwife as I know areas are different but in mine the midwife has to book you in with the hospital of your choice then they send out your scan apps. I mean if she hadn't seen a midwife how did the hospital know she was pregnant and needed a scan when they called her? and how did they have her contact details?
So I think she must has seen the midwife at least once she may have been scared off going back with everything about chris because they do question people alot more about the partner and domestic abuse (I understand why they do it but at every app with midwifes or other hospital people they would ask about if all was ok at home and I will be honest I got sick of it although I was in formed they only ask you when your alone and because my partner works i was always alone) and they ask about info being shared with health visitors who now comes out to visit before babys born which I was told about at my booking in app with the midwife and ask things about homelife etc or there is nothing wrong the pregnancy shes been seeing the midwife a few times and all has been fine but you can't really clickbait saw the midwife all is fine.

Anyone know what hospital One Born Every Minute will be filmed at in the new series? Sarah said she's changed to a different hospital but what if it isn't the one the girls were born at after all and she's heard they are filming again for the show nearby. Filming would probably be happening around now. Would make sense. She's want a 'good story' so people could tune in. Complicated pregnancy due to never seeing a midwife. Midwives in the hospital don't know what they're dealing with. Oh god and can you imagine the views she would get for a 'One Born Every Minute Experience' video. I wouldn't put it past her.
But how has she changed hospitals although you can do it your midwife would be the one to do that people don't just call the hospital and say I want my baby at your hospital.

It really is quite concerning.

Taking random tablets off Amazon that could do more harm than good. Refusing to see a midwife (appts should be every 4 weeks up until later stages of pregnancy when they're more frequent). I agree with everything everyone has said above - doctors would see her asap. She could easily get a same day appt. Doctors would have written out a prescription for her to collect rather than wasting an appt.

Nothing adds up. If this is all true - which becomes more and more doubtful as the days go by - then social services would have a field day. The lack of care when it comes to their unborn baby is ridiculous!

Sarah, you should be ashamed of yourself for either lying about it all, or putting your unborn child in danger. Disgusting human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is from Leeds hospitals maternity info

Families receiving maternity care in Leeds will be listened to and experience care that is safe, responsive and respectful to their needs and wishes throughout pregnancy and birth through to the Early Start Team. Every woman will have a named midwife. Ideally we would like to provide your care as early as possible in your pregnancy, with the first contact by 10 weeks.

How do I make my first appointment with a midwife?

You can do this by:

requesting an appointment with the midwife at your GP surgeryasking in your local Children’s Centre

If you have been unable to make an appointment via your GP or Children's Centre, please click here and compete a self-referral form.

The midwife will discuss the care pathways that would be available to you at your first appointment. You will be cared for by a midwife or maternity team depending on your individual needs.

But how has she changed hospitals although you can do it your midwife would be the one to do that people don't just call the hospital and say I want my baby at your hospital.
She went to see the doctor about a month ago (? I think) to request a different hospital.

Ours is the same. When I needed prescriptions for iron tablets during pregnancy I just picked up prescription from the reception.
Same for me in all 3 pregnancies prescription was waiting for me on reception after midwife blood tests coming back as low in iron. I thibk she is avoiding medical professionals as she is worried about being found out that she isn't as many weeks pregnant as she says she is.

Reactions: 2
I have to say I did feel sorry for Creepy at one point in yesterday's vlog. It was the part where he had to strap his little roller skates on and go out for a spin because he "just wasn't feeling it". I also made me feel sorry for Lazy for all the cr@p she got when she compared doing youtube for a living to being a "brain surgeon" although technically Lazy, in the real world of work we call them Neurosurgeons. I mean who out of the "brain surgeons" among us hasn't had a moment in the middle of an operation where we've felt "f*ck this for a game of soldiers; I need a break! I know! I'll nick an operating trolley, get an ODP to push me as fast as they can along the hospital corridors and woe betide anyone who gets in our way" or something like that.
I know this is very late - I'm catching up but I got very excited to see ODPs get a mention!!

I think that’s because she has failed to see a midwife stupid cow.
Yeah but surely the doctor would have had to send her to a midwife as how can you change the hospital if youve never been booked in. To be booked in you would have to seen the midwife doctors dont fill in all the forms for the hospital booking in etc and if you had never been booked in you wouldn't have picked which hospital you wanted to go to (you decide now which hospital you want to go to) so wouldn't have a hospital to change.
It just doesn't add up

Does anyone else find it weird that in the bump pics, Sarah always seems to be in the same pose with something covering her sides?
1541932760106.png

On a totally unrelated (but possibly actually very related) note, there are a lot of really realistic pregnancy bumps available for purchase.

Reactions: 5
Yeah but surely the doctor would have had to send her to a midwife as how can you change the hospital if youve never been booked in. To be booked in you would have to seen the midwife doctors dont fill in all the forms for the hospital booking in etc and if you had never been booked in you wouldn't have picked which hospital you wanted to go to (you decide now which hospital you want to go to) so wouldn't have a hospital to change.
It just doesn't add up
Yes, it is all very odd, it isn't as if she doesn't know, she has done this three times before already.

I thought last night's thumbnail would pull in big views, it's interaction with Isabelle who is their cash cow - it's still not reached 50k views and it's the weekend which typically brings in higher viewing figures. The Inghams are really in trouble. As a comparison, Mia from family Fizz was also featured in their family vlog and it is over 200k when it was released later than the Inghams. Daily views fell below 200k for the first time this week, and seem to be continuing to fall. I'm really thinking there's no way back for them now.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else find it weird that in the bump pics, Sarah always seems to be in the same pose with something covering her sides?
View attachment 1908

On a totally unrelated (but possibly actually very related) note, there are a lot of really realistic pregnancy bumps available for purchase.
I would bet my house on Sarah being pregnant. The dates are perhaps dubious, but baby Bingham will be making an appearance in the near future - poor kid.

Reactions: 8
I also read somewhere she had commented saying the doctor had put her due date back by one day, I haven’t heard of this before. I went for weekly scan’s with one of mine who wasn’t growing properly due to “notching” on the blood flow to the placenta and even then they didn’t change my due date as the baby although small was growing as per the dates. She came out at 36 weeks weighing 5lb 15. Why would you change a due date by a day or so?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.