IFAM#13 Views And Subs Dropping, Freebies Now Stopping But Lazy's Still Shopping (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick question/Observation......!

We all know they’re most likely heading to Lapland for vlogmas.

In order to film there. Would they need to be given permission in advance?

And if this has already been granted, how happy will Santa be if he knows one of his guests has been on the naughty list this year?!

Could he be angry enough to drop the foo some coal, and revoke the permission they have to film!?

Anyone interested in checking it out and letting Twitter or others know so we can all look into it?
I’m thinking of the elves obviously.......?

https://www.visitrovaniemi.fi/media/apply/

Reactions: 16
Sorry but she's pissing me off with her severe anaemia comments. I know I've mentioned this before but I have blood cancer and a bone marrow failure disease. I am severely anaemic. I receive 2-3 blood transfusions a week just to keep me alive and am on 14 tablets a day. I get tired, I feel sick and I'm in constant pain and some days breathing actually hurts. Despite all this I rarely complain. My husband works full time so I get up each day and ensure the kids have breakfast and get to school on time. I go to hospital then come home and do washing, ironing, housework etc. My husband would do it in a heartbeat but he works bloody hard as it is. Sarah doesn't realise how easy she has it. She's waited on hand and foot, doesn't do naff all in that house, doesn't spend quality time with the girls, sleeps whenever she wants yet has the audacity to complain about how bad she's feeling.
I didn't know that. I'm so sorry to hear you are sick. I hope things get better for you soon.

Reactions: 2
Now that is intresting. I can see them not even thinking of this, and just heading off on this super amazing holiday only to be asked for a filming permit... Sorry, no filiming santa without one.

Will just have to fly the drone over santas village in hopes they dont get spotted... Look we were thier.

Reactions: 5
Now that is intresting. I can see them not even thinking of this, and just heading off on this super amazing holiday only to be asked for a filming permit... Sorry, no filiming santa without one.

Will just have to fly the drone over santas village in hopes they dont get spotted... Look we were thier.

I worry they already have the permit.

Anyone on here clever enough to know who to contact or ask?!

#SaveSanta

Reactions: 6
This is from a couple of weeks before the Creepy scandal broke. It shows Lazy with Charlotte and another friend from the Leeds area called Sophie who is a channel mum and vlogger.
8EB0272B-1896-42FF-A781-04E972EB030D.jpeg

This is the same Sophie on This Morning a couple of weeks ago discussing mental health issues with Emma Kenny.
Yes the psychologist Emma Kenny that called Creepy out all over twitter.
I bet that made for some interesting conversations in the green room.
0AFBBD1A-04E0-4B48-B45D-37CBB7C5472E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

Drone footage over those beautiful snowy mountains could be amazing.

Sorry for the rant but it boils my piss!
You should rant more...put it more in perspective
I feel everytime for you as do others here who are truly effected by chronic illnesses and a day to browse round shops is a dim past or you go due to need rather than film a vlog.
Then have Sarah moaning about scabby cold sores and can't walk far because she's pregnant...then doesn't get the correct ante natal care. It's absolutely disgusting

You go girl rant away...maybe off topic but gives more perspective especially to those who maybe lurking with ifam in their hearts!

Reactions: 18
I worry they already have the permit.

Anyone on here clever enough to know who to contact or ask?!

#SaveSanta
Doubt it creepy didn’t know you couldn’t film in a swimming pool even with the signs all around.

Reactions: 7
Sarah starts having obviously just filmed her SS video. Isla has supposedly just returned from dance.

They are all off out to get wrapping paper to wrap the present for Esme's party that she's going to later. Next they're in Morrisons minus Isabelle and Esme. Sarah immediately grabs a bag of cookies and kindly allows Isla to get a packet because they are on offer. Isla also chooses flavoured water for her and the sisters. It's later implied that they allowed Izzy to stay home alone.

Isla and Isabelle do makeovers on each other and poor Isabelle ends up looking like her mother. Or Smug Sarah. Maybe Isla done it like that on purpose.

Chris is talking to Esme and Isla in the kitchen and Sarah comes and butts in as usual. She's talking about the Instagram live she done. At one point Chris sounds like he doesn't give a duck. You and me both mate. You and me both.

Lazy is angry that Chris has eaten all the chocolate fingers but he points out that there are two trays. Sarah says they will be going under her pillow. The baby will come out the size of a hippo at this rate.

Isabelle then talks us through her bedroom which she is tidying.

Sarah ends the video by saying she isn't sure a filmed today but she usually has a plan and head of how the vlog is going to work out. She said she needs to do some more pranks on Chris and she moans about having no put her Christmas tree up yet. Apparently by Friday the house will be transformed into a Christmas house. She probably won't be doing all the hard work though, she'll get her girls to do it. Lazy cow. She begs the IFAM to go and check out her Sarah Says video, well she obviously needs the views to fund more tat.
You crack me up. I love your summary of their tit vlog saves the chore of watching it. Thumbs up to you ?

Quick question/Observation......!

We all know they’re most likely heading to Lapland for vlogmas.

In order to film there. Would they need to be given permission in advance?

And if this has already been granted, how happy will Santa be if he knows one of his guests has been on the naughty list this year?!

Could he be angry enough to drop the foo some coal, and revoke the permission they have to film!?

Anyone interested in checking it out and letting Twitter or others know so we can all look into it?
I’m thinking of the elves obviously.......?

https://www.visitrovaniemi.fi/media/apply/
It’s obvious they’re being deliberately vague about if/when they go just saying stuff like we have a busy December, obviously to prevent anyone writing some pesky weblinks to news articles alongside their Christmas wish list to the big man in red... though it’s likely to be the week before the school hols. I would have thought they’d already secured permission not because they’re the sort of folk that correctly and respectfully observe rules but just because they’d have probably gone on the scrat to them in the first place for upgrades and discounts they felt they deserved declaring themselves sooooooper famous YouTubers.

It’s obvious they’re being deliberately vague about if/when they go just saying stuff like we have a busy December, obviously to prevent anyone writing some pesky weblinks to news articles alongside their Christmas wish list to the big man in red... though it’s likely to be the week before the school hols. I would have thought they’d already secured permission not because they’re the sort of folk that correctly and respectfully observe rules but just because they’d have probably gone on the scrat to them in the first place for upgrades and discounts they felt they deserved declaring themselves sooooooper famous YouTubers.
Do we think there’s a way to contact someone in advance?
We all know they’re going. Have Twitter made any mention of Lapland allowing him in.
So many elves around. I’d be worried they have Instagram or Twitter and he might try and sledge into their DM’s. ? see what I did there... I did a funny ?
I’d also be interested to see where the company offering the experience stand on allowing him into the area after such a naughty, naughty 12 months.

Reactions: 3
It's a shame Big Brother ended last week. Damn!!! There goes Creepy and Lazy's back up plan. Everyone knows that when your career goes to tit that's the place to go. Either there or the job centre...

You crack me up. I love your summary of their tit vlog saves the chore of watching it. Thumbs up to you ?
Thank you

Reactions: 3
We all know they’re going. Have Twitter made any mention of Lapland allowing him in.
So many elves around. I’d be worried they have Instagram or Twitter and he might try and sledge into their DM’s. ? see what I did there... I did a funny ?
I’d also be interested to see where the company offering the experience stand on allowing him into the area after such a naughty, naughty 12 months.
Am sure some people will see this post and try to help out Santa and the elves.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone been on one of these Santa trips? Just interested to know how they work, in terms of are you part of a group seeing Santa and any other activities or are each family seen individually?
I would hate to share that experience with them and have it plastered all over YT too!

Reactions: 1
Immigration? Maybe warn them that an (alleged) pardon is coming to their country. They should vlog him getting carted off for questioning. Now that would get views. 'THEY KIDNAPPED DAD' 'DAD ARRESTED BY IMMIGRATION....AGAIN'

Would love to hear Santa explain why he receives gifts from creepy and lazy then sends them back again? I’ve never let my youngest watch anything like this at this time of year for this reason. Such a weird way of doing it?! Kinda spoils the fun for the kids surely?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.