IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah it’s definitely strange that she doesn’t seem to see any of them given lazy has said Izzy only has an issue with seeing her dad, but who knows if that’s true.
I don’t think it’s odd she calls creepy dad though, I think he’s been in her life since she was very small so I suppose it’s just come naturally to her to view him as that. It’s probably different for all kids. I think when she was seeing her biological dad it was every other weekend which isn’t much time at all really.
I think it's more Sarah had issues with Izzy seeing her bio dad as it didn't fit into her perfect family ideal world.

You're right about the name. I guess it's different for everyone. I personally would be annoyed if I was her bio Dad but then she has had Chris in her life since she was 2.

Reactions: 6
I have been thinking about the vlog with Esme and her sugar fuelled excitement...I don’t have a problem with how she was expressing herself..what I saw was a little girl who had had a wonderful positive day where she was able to be totally herself and free to just be a kid and have fun, with lots of positive spontaneous moments in her day and that was how she shared that experience...not having to perform, fake anything and with a camera on her face and lazy screeching at her or creepy speaking to her like a pet...just my take...but I like that girl...I also think that Izzy really loves Esme and can see she Will be the one to save them all ...eventually

Reactions: 16
I think it's more Sarah had issues with Izzy seeing her bio dad as it didn't fit into her perfect family ideal world.

You're right about the name. I guess it's different for everyone. I personally would be annoyed if I was her bio Dad but then she has had Chris in her life since she was 2.
Oh yes I don’t doubt that Sarah played a massive part in Izzy ‘not wanting’ to see her dad anymore. She bad mouthed him on YT for all to see so I can imagine off camera she really laid it on thick. Every time Izzy was with her dad the views were probably down as well. It’s all about the money remember!
I’m pretty sure given her hatred towards him he would have had a court order in place to have consistent contact, so I’m going to assume that at least a CAFCAS officer would have had contact with Izzy since she stopped seeing him to see if a relationship could be maintained with her dad and his family. But like others have said I don’t think we’ll know anything about it until Izzy disappears every other weekend

Poor Isabelle she’s going to look back at the photos of herself and wonder why her mother would allow these type of photos to be used online.Surely any decent parent wouldn’t post these type of pics of their young daughter.Theres a lot of creeps out their Chris being one of them.
Also I can’t believe it’s been two years since they had a homey day.Even then they have a camera shoved in their faces and are preforming for the camera.Im sure Isabelle would rather have time doing her own thing.When do the little two have time to actually play with all the toys they have.I expect the garage is full of unopened toys.For gods sake let them play and be children.A holiday to them would actually be a week at home.

Reactions: 9
Isabelle will grow up to be a seriously damaged young woman. The way she is going she won't achieve her dreams of being a doctor. Not because she doesn't work damn hard at school but because her fame obsessed shopaholic mother and creepy teenage obsessed 30+year old outgrown teenager of a stepfather have sexualised her and posted inappropriate content for the world and creepy men to see. Chris and Sarah can deny it all they want but they know exactly what they are doing. I know this is a really strong word but Chris is a paedophile. What he done to Jess and all those other girls is proof. They could do irreversible damage to their girls. You only have to google Lena Zavaroni to see what fame does. Karma is gonna come back and punch Chris and Sarah in the face like a witch (although she's already done that by bringing in double FF's viewers than the plummeting Inghams' every night).
The girls have no down time. They're constantly being worked and it's disgusting that there is no laws to protect them. No maximum working hours. No restrictions. There's more legislation protecting animals in the circus. They seemed so excited to not get dragged out today and it just goes to show. No doubt tomorrow they'll be back at it as I guess they will be off to this mysterious holiday destination.

• Heart
Because they don’t have time in between shopping and deleting comments to be clever enough to make us think they are a day behind when they actually aren’t?
How do yo know they went to a pumpkin patch today if they didn't upload the video yet? I'm confused

Reactions: 1
Interesting choice of swimming costume...

View attachment 1333[/QUOTE]
As my nan used to say "she really thinks her body everyself"..Haven`t heard the saying in years ,but looking at our *coughs* "Model" pose here from Lady mingham ,brought it back! She`s trying to fend off the competition ,which obviously didn`t work!:eek::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I know I’m late with this but I feel physically sick reading the thread from around the time of the ‘no movement’ video. It was a few days after the baby loss awareness day... and someone I am close to shared their story of a baby born sleeping at 37 weeks. It was all very raw for me I had cried every day reading her very emotional posts throughout the week. I kept thinking what a brave woman she was and as soon as I saw this video title it tipped me over the edge. How DARE they use something so sensitive to gain views on their awful videos. I hope they never have to go through anything as heartbreaking as my friend and people on this thread (I’m so sorry for your loss). I knew they were low but I never knew how low until that vlog. I haven’t been able to bring myself to watch any others since then and think I will have to keep up to date on here as I just can’t watch them anymore. I hope they read here and see the error of their ways. When I was pregnant I would wait for movement every night and remember waking my partner up in tears one night complete hysterical that I couldn’t feel anything, luckily for me my story ended happily and I will always know how lucky I am. Can you imagine making light out of other’s complete and utter heartbreak, there is nothing worse than the loss of a child. Again I’m so sorry for bringing this up again and sorry for any trauma I may cause people that have been through similar circumstance. I only post here as I hope they read it and know how utterly disgusting they are. It’s taken me a few days to gather my thoughts but here they are.

Reactions: 15
I know I’m late with this but I feel physically sick reading the thread from around the time of the ‘no movement’ video. It was a few days after the baby loss awareness day... and someone I am close to shared their story of a baby born sleeping at 37 weeks. It was all very raw for me I had cried every day reading her very emotional posts throughout the week. I kept thinking what a brave woman she was and as soon as I saw this video title it tipped me over the edge. How DARE they use something so sensitive to gain views on their awful videos. I hope they never have to go through anything as heartbreaking as my friend and people on this thread (I’m so sorry for your loss). I knew they were low but I never knew how low until that vlog. I haven’t been able to bring myself to watch any others since then and think I will have to keep up to date on here as I just can’t watch them anymore. I hope they read here and see the error of their ways. When I was pregnant I would wait for movement every night and remember waking my partner up in tears one night complete hysterical that I couldn’t feel anything, luckily for me my story ended happily and I will always know how lucky I am. Can you imagine making light out of other’s complete and utter heartbreak, there is nothing worse than the loss of a child. Again I’m so sorry for bringing this up again and sorry for any trauma I may cause people that have been through similar circumstance. I only post here as I hope they read it and know how utterly disgusting they are. It’s taken me a few days to gather my thoughts but here they are.
See I don't get how they can just still leave the thumbnail and video title as is. Even if they are so naive to not realise how hurtful they were being in the first place, surely after reading all the MANY comments and disgust from people not just here, but all over the internet, surely they would change those small details of the video. They don't even have to take the video down, just edit those minor things. It is unbelievable to me that they can be so uncaring to anyone but themselves.

Reactions: 8
See I don't get how they can just still leave the thumbnail and video title as is. Even if they are so naive to not realise how hurtful they were being in the first place, surely after reading all the MANY comments and disgust from people not just here, but all over the internet, surely they would change those small details of the video. They don't even have to take the video down, just edit those minor things. It is unbelievable to me that they can be so uncaring to anyone but themselves.
I didn’t even check to see if it was still there but you’re so right. Nothing would surprise me with these two anymore.

Reactions: 3
I have to say it warms my heart seeing the girls at home in their pyjamas having a home day cause lord knows they need one. Time to chill and play, eat butter sandwiches- ok isla whatever tickles your fancy...Id love to see the girls do that more. I dont think home days are boring vlogs at all- they show a real family having a real day and sometimes you stay at home all day and thats ok. it does you good. Do we ever see them use the dining room or the living room? I'm surprised Chris didn't get lynched showing his face at skating.

Reactions: 5
Lol calm down hun not everyone that points out something that isn’t wrong is Chris or Sarah ???
You can "hun" me all you like but there are some things I'm always going to be angry about. One of those is the exploitation of young girls, whoever is doing the exploiting.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.