IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn’t be to Heathrow, they’d get on the M1. I hope it’s Scunthorpe, as they can accurately be described by a four letter word in the middle.

Reactions: 16
I don't have them on Insta so can't see which way they're crossing the bridge from. Coming to Hull or away from it?

Say hypothetically, hell freezes over and Sarah comes to her senses and believes the allegations, what do you think Chris would get the tattoo covered with?
I think I giant red line through the middle (think a teacher’s correction style) would be a fabulous idea

Reactions: 5
I doubt it's Scunthorpe as surely they would just hop on the motorway linking the two M62 A1... They must be heading towards Hull going over the bridge... Although still doesn't make much sense. The unless they are going to the airport!

Can't remember the roads correctly but no need to use the Humber bridge it's purely motorway link!

Reactions: 1
I think I giant red line through the middle (think a teacher’s correction style) would be a fabulous idea
‘SARAH INGHAM FOREVER’ and then (in a smaller font) ‘was the original plan. And I woulda gotten away with it if it wasn’t for those pesky kids!’

Reactions: 18
I don’t know where abouts the ferry crossing is , but they could be going there ?

Reactions: 2
I would piss myself if it was Scunthorpe (no offence to anyone from Scunthorpe) while we have Family Fizz gloating about their LA mansion.

This is a fun game anyway.

Reactions: 9
Hull...

Day trips to Amsterdam too

Not that they copy Zoella and Alfie but they went to Amsterdam this Year!

Chris will love it... All that fragrant smoking and just 2 minutes from the red light district!

Reactions: 11
There’s P&O ferries in Hull that go to Holland/France, but I’d think they’d go to the airport. Plus it’s an odd route to go across the Humber anyway

Edit: just realised others have mentioned ferries - my bad! I’m confused cause they could get flights from Leeds Bradford airport, which would be so much easier

Reactions: 1
Hull...

Day trips to Amsterdam too

Not that they copy Zoella and Alfie but they went to Amsterdam this Year!

Chris will love it... All that fragrant smoking and just 2 minutes from the red light district!
Oh don’t ??

1540219338877.png

Well Chris if Sarah doesn't want you this beauty will... I bet she would be quick to drop her towel.

Perhaps a little too old though.

Reactions: 16
Imagine someone alerting the port authorities?! She won’t give anything else away until they arrive that’s for sure

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.