IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that we've never seen shots like that of Sarah, only ever Isabelle. I hope they pre-approve all these images with Isabelle first.
Would you really want to see an image of Lazy like that?? No one would watch...

He is literally so disgusted by her. Also topless Creepy. :sick:

View attachment 1334

(These are from their June 2017 Majorca trip for those with stomachs that can handle it)
Sarah has practised this manoeuvre many times. It's called the wandering eyes dunk. Chris spies a sprightly 17 year old so Sarah enters the pool, mounts and dunks him under the water until the teenager has moved on. They then carry on as if nothing has happened - until the next time.

Reactions: 10
Talking of Dave, does anyone know what has happened to '90's tribute act "My Forever"? Have they disbanded now Chris has either scared off or shagged 80% of it's fanbase?
Dave hasn't been mentioned for a while too, there's been no cosy dinner dates and dog walks for weeks ?

Reactions: 2
We thought this last 6 months and Chris’ behaviour would scar the kids for life....

What damaged will this thread do.
And I’m 10000000000% talking about these photos.

Not our comments ???

Reactions: 5
Dave hasn't been mentioned for a while too, there's been no cosy dinner dates and dog walks for weeks ?
Good point. Definitely more there than we are being told, and with the absence of Jane on the vlogs, something's up.

I hope he's still got the Avon to fall back on. I can't see there's going to be much work available for the extended family with Ingham Inc. in the future.

Reactions: 4
Lol calm down hun not everyone that points out something that isn’t wrong is Chris or Sarah ???
You called them hun. I say that that gives it a 51% chance there is an Ingham connection somewhere.

Have you, or anyone you know, ever sold Avon in the Bradford area?

Reactions: 8
You called them hun. I say that that gives it a 51% chance there is an Ingham connection somewhere.

Hahahahahhahahaha brilliant ???

Reactions: 1

That is a very valid point. When I speak directly to lazy on here I always call her ‘hun’ to appear familiar, on the off chance she might take my comments on board ?

I heard that too but I don’t know where it came from so it could be completely made up, I don’t think we’ll ever know about that one. I find it strange though that when everyone found out about creepy Chris’ messages, Izzy went on holiday with her paternal grandparents for a week. Apparently this was an annual thing and just happened to occur at the exact same time. How convenient! Since then as far as we can assume, she doesn’t seem to have had contact with anyone on that side. And her dad or any of his family don’t seem to have said anything publicly either which I find strange
It is bizzare she seems to have nothing to do with them. Surely she must miss them at the least miss her younger brother.
I don't understand why her Dad hasn't come forward, I wouldn't be happy to have my daughter living with Chris and having her constantly refer to him as Dad.
I don't know how old Mia from FF was when Darren came into her life but she calls him by his actual name and from what we know she has nothing to do with her bio dad!

It is bizzare she seems to have nothing to do with them. Surely she must miss them at the least miss her younger brother.
I don't understand why her Dad hasn't come forward, I wouldn't be happy to have my daughter living with Chris and having her constantly refer to him as Dad.
I don't know how old Mia from FF was when Darren came into her life but she calls him by his actual name and from what we know she has nothing to do with her bio dad!
yeah it’s definitely strange that she doesn’t seem to see any of them given lazy has said Izzy only has an issue with seeing her dad, but who knows if that’s true.
I don’t think it’s odd she calls creepy dad though, I think he’s been in her life since she was very small so I suppose it’s just come naturally to her to view him as that. It’s probably different for all kids. I think when she was seeing her biological dad it was every other weekend which isn’t much time at all really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.