IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope to God that those 3 beautiful girls are being safeguarded somehow. That there's some higher authority looking out for them in all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope to God that those 3 beautiful girls are being safeguarded somehow. That there's some higher authority looking out for them in all this.
Well you just know Sarah or Jane aren’t doing it,just hope to god someone is

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what bridge they are going across on instagram,they on on the way to their holiday

Reactions: 1
Well this is unfortunate! Holidays are a bad omen for them aren’t they?! Wonder if he will do another hell no video from the destination?!

Reactions: 4
Well this is unfortunate! Holidays are a bad omen for them aren’t they?! Wonder if he will do another hell no video from the destination?!
Well it could replace the pity party one that he deleted

My wife complains because I get into bother about people’s sunbed/buffet manners every time we go away. I can now tell her it could definitely be a lot worse.

Reactions: 5
Definitely the Humber. Driving view on google is similar to their instastory .Rules out Scotland and probably the Peak District. They're going south.

Say hypothetically, hell freezes over and Sarah comes to her senses and believes the allegations, what do you think Chris would get the tattoo covered with?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.