IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this shocking. If you have ever had a relative in a coma and sat by their bedside willing them to wake up you would appreciate how upsetting your post is and how deeply offensive it is to some people
If you were sat there agonising over what faculties they will still possess if they do wake up you would understand.

Actually I haven't and I don't know anyone who has. I just take it as a bit of a black comment. The sort of stuff that expresses a viewpoint of dislike for someone. Banter even
I'm sure one of the professionally offended will be along soon to tell you off as they did to me once for highlighting how ruthless Sarah Ingham is the piousness of some is a bit galling
Yorkie I’m offended you put your comment in paragraphs.

Who do you think you are queen muck herself?
Stop wasting valuable commentary space.
Back in your cage.

?

Reactions: 1
Ugh just had a look at the tags myself. Vile.

View attachment 1301
Didn`t/couldn`t watch after hearing here what the vlog was about.Has anyone left a comment for them ,letting them know this is way out of order?
They truly make me sick ,i just wish they`d disappear from youtube altogether.Desperation Chris and Sarah ,doesn`t mean you have to forget your basic morals.Yesterday`s vlog was just wicked. :(

These people truly are vile.

I don't even want to go into all this but they are vile.

I hope Isabelle's dad is taking screen shots and preparing for the next court date.

Chris with the rumors surrounding him should not be posting stuff like this, at all.

And I think he does it to get a reaction from us, he gets off on it.

It'll catch up to him though, so be cocky now Chris and Sarah, you'll fall harder when your time is up.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
These people truly are vile.

I don't even want to go into all this but they are vile.

I hope Isabelle's dad is taking screen shots and preparing for the next court date.

Chris with the rumors surrounding him should not be posting stuff like this, at all.

And I think he does it to get a reaction from us, he gets off on it.

It'll catch up to him though, so be cocky now Chris and Sarah, you'll fall harder when your time is up.
And what court date do you think Issys Dad is preparing for ?
An overdue parking ticket ?
A joint enterprise shoplifting charge with a different Sarah ?
Just what exactly

A picture paints a thousand.......
pedalo’s dreams.

I honestly yet again have no words to say, I keep thinking I can’t be shocked by them anymore and they keep proving me wrong every single time.
Chris you can delete it all you want. HI BTW!
but seriously at this point, just keep going,
We all see your true colors.
And I’m not just talking your ginger undertones. That’s the least of your problems lad.
So this was on his story then he deleted it? I wonder what caused his oh so brief brush with common decency??? Deleting it actually adds to the creepiness, surely if there’s any danger putting out a photo of your child that could be seen as inappropriate, that’s the point you don’t upload it???

Reactions: 6
Chris started the vlog saying how excited he was to see his boys. Yeah bet he was so he could try to hook up with more 16 year old girls... sorry couldn't resist but my guess he's still trying to pull a kid half his age. Predators never stop, they just find another ways to pounce. :sick::mad::mad:
Then cuts to Sarah who is sat in Izzy's bedroom. Isabelle is tidying her bedroom. They're having a pyjama day. The girls got excited about having a home day. We were right. they don't want to be dragged to Florida or Australia, home is the place to be.
After lunch Sarah made them guess what they were baking. Sarah makes them close their eyes (Izzy clearly doesn't want to and is far too old for that tit) She gives them clues in the form of lolly sticks, sprinkles, chocolate, apples and marshmallows. They're making chocolate apples.
We cut to Chris who is at Rampworx Skatepark in Liverpool, which he pronounces incorrectly. He says he recognises lots of people there. If they have any sense they won't touch him with a barge pole... unless hes on the edge of a cliff. He hopes there's no injuries but I hope he falls and breaks lots of bones because he deserves it.
Back to the girls who are making cupcakes (using a kit, Mary Berry will be seething). They look like they're having a great time.
After time outside on the gymnastics bar the girls go back inside and do crafting.
Then they order Dominoes Pizza and have a movie night.
In Liverpool, Chris is filming other skaters (probably without their consent).
The girls eat their chocolate apples and say goodnight.

Reactions: 7
Chris started the vlog saying how excited he was to see his boys. Yeah bet he was so he could try to hook up with more 16 year old girls... sorry couldn't resist but my guess he's still trying to pull a kid half his age. Predators never stop, they just find another ways to pounce. :sick::mad::mad:
Then cuts to Sarah who is sat in Izzy's bedroom. Isabelle is tidying her bedroom. They're having a pyjama day. The girls got excited about having a home day. We were right. they don't want to be dragged to Florida or Australia, home is the place to be.
After lunch Sarah made them guess what they were baking. Sarah makes them close their eyes (Izzy clearly doesn't want to and is far too old for that tit) She gives them clues in the form of lolly sticks, sprinkles, chocolate, apples and marshmallows. They're making chocolate apples.
We cut to Chris who is at Rampworx Skatepark in Liverpool, which he pronounces incorrectly. He says he recognises lots of people there. If they have any sense they won't touch him with a barge pole... unless hes on the edge of a cliff. He hopes there's no injuries but I hope he falls and breaks lots of bones because he deserves it.
Back to the girls who are making cupcakes (using a kit, Mary Berry will be seething). They look like they're having a great time.
After time outside on the gymnastics bar the girls go back inside and do crafting.
Then they order Dominoes Pizza and have a movie night.
In Liverpool, Chris is filming other skaters (probably without their consent).
The girls eat their chocolate apples and say goodnight.
To be fair to lazy, we’ve seen how atrocious her maths is with the whole percentages nonsense so it doesn’t surprise me that she wouldn’t be capable of measuring out flour, sugar, etc for the cakes so she had to use a box really didn’t she.
Any mention of the baby today?
Also what’s the shocked faces about? Just that they were staying in and not being dragged around somewhere? I wouldn’t have thought they were surprised by that given creepy was allowed out for the day, lazy seems to have lost the ability to leave the house unless she can get straight into a car!

Another thrilling day then? ? at least it was a nice down day for the girls...
I just watched the movie goodbye Christopher Robin.... Chris and Sarah, you should watch it.... reminded me of you and your girls a bit!

Reactions: 4
And what court date do you think Issys Dad is preparing for ?
An overdue parking ticket ?
A joint enterprise shoplifting charge with a different Sarah ?
Just what exactly
Do you mean to come off as hostile?

It's really not necessary.

I don’t see what’s so wrong with that picture of Isabelle? She’s fully clothed with her hands in her lap. Let’s not make something out to be something it isn’t and focus on the actual dodgy things they’re doing.

To be fair to lazy, we’ve seen how atrocious her maths is with the whole percentages nonsense so it doesn’t surprise me that she wouldn’t be capable of measuring out flour, sugar, etc for the cakes so she had to use a box really didn’t she.
Any mention of the baby today?
Also what’s the shocked faces about? Just that they were staying in and not being dragged around somewhere? I wouldn’t have thought they were surprised by that given creepy was allowed out for the day, lazy seems to have lost the ability to leave the house unless she can get straight into a car!
Ah yes I forgot about the maths. She needs to get herself to an adult education college to learn it them. Oh sorry... i forgot, she's too lazy.
Nope baby wasn't mentioned. Funny how he's never mentioned if they don't need the click bait.
I think we were all shocked that they stayed in to be honest.

Reactions: 4
So the court date that you seem to think he has planned ?
Any news on that ?
Oh I see you just want to fight today.

Loved your edit by the way, just saw it, too bad I quoted it before you edited. Sad. I don't make that many wild and crazy assumptions on here. But go off, I guess??

Did I miss something that got up your craw and festered?

It was a simple comment.

Parents with joint custody often reconvene that's all I meant, for the next time they reconvene to discuss custody terms I would hope he had a file full of the weird creepy tit Chris did and Sarah allowed. Issy is his kid after all.

But you go on being obnoxious and rude. I'll continue to express myself when I check in here and there.

Good day, hope it gets better for you.

Reactions: 15
Family court is conducted in private so no, there won’t be any updates

First we will now is when she either disappears off the screen or it’s disclosed

Reactions: 2
Oh I see you just want to fight today.

Did I miss something that got up your craw and festered?

It was a simple comment.

Parents with joint custody often reconvene that's all I meant, for the next time they reconvene to discuss custody terms I would hope he had a file full of the weird creepy tit Chris did and Sarah allowed. Issy is his kid after all.

But you go on being obnoxious and rude. I'll continue to express myself when I check in here and there.

Good day, hope it gets better for you.
In other words - nothing. Thought so

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.