IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn`t/couldn`t watch after hearing here what the vlog was about.Has anyone left a comment for them ,letting them know this is way out of order?
They truly make me sick ,i just wish they`d disappear from youtube altogether.Desperation Chris and Sarah ,doesn`t mean you have to forget your basic morals.Yesterday`s vlog was just wicked. :(
Im just glad that my niece does`nt follow them,she lost her baby son last year at 30 weeks after discovering he had`nt moved in 24 hours, she is just coming to terms with losing him(although she will never fully accept that he passed as he did), I have seen the effects first hand when my niece said she wanted to go to be with her son and leave her other children without a mum, so I am repulsed by this clickbait thats all it isand neither of them give a shiny shite abot who it upsets, im just happy that I didnt bumpinto him in Liverpool because after that I wouldnt hold back,Im so dreadfully sorry for all on this site that have experienced any loss of their precious babies,may all our angel babies rest in paradise, love you Gabe my angel great nephew to good for this earth baby boy xx

Reactions: 9
When I saw their thumbnail today, I immediately thought they had photos hopped issys body... anyone else think so?

Reactions: 1
That was probably their poor attempt at privacy. They didn’t think mentioning miller homes, filming outside of their house and filming their local station as well as mentioning it was their local station would give away their address ?
I lived in Dudley in the West Midlands once for 6 months, that’s a truly awful place - sorry if anyone lives there!

I say this on repeat, he’s a scumbag, but as a parent from what we’ve seen, he’s also the only one that actually gets involved with the kids, let’s pretend that’s not just for the camera, the ONLY day they’re doing nothing, is a day Sarah’s left in charge.
She went for her weekend away and he had all 3 girls out and about at least for some air if nothing else.
I’m glad they had a day at home for sure, they need it
but this wasn’t because they “wanted” a day at home.
This was because (for whatever reason) Jane doesn’t seem to be comfortable in the vlogs right now, Sarah would have been with the kids alone or trying to avoid getting Jane on screen, which would have been picked up on and commented on here. ?
Double edged sword there Sarah....
So the best thing to do, FECK all. ?
Open a few boxes of the cupcake mix and pizza kind.
Watch tv.
Mum of the year.... ☺

Also pretty clear they holiday must be UK based if they haven’t started packing or travelling yet. Assuming it’s a week they’re going for then it’s not giving them much time to go anywhere far. Are we thinking forest holidays again?
Anyone tweeting them in advance ?

Reactions: 12
I say this on repeat, he’s a scumbag, but as a parent from what we’ve seen, he’s also the only one that actually gets involved with the kids, let’s pretend that’s not just for the camera, the ONLY day they’re doing nothing, is a day Sarah’s left in charge.
She went for her weekend away and he had all 3 girls out and about at least for some air if nothing else.
This was because (for whatever reason) Jane doesn’t seem to be comfortable in the vlogs right now, Sarah would have been with the kids alone or trying to avoid getting Jane on screen, which would have been picked up on and commented on here. ?
Watch tv.
Mum of the year.... ☺

Also pretty clear they holiday must be UK based if they haven’t started packing or travelling yet. Assuming it’s a week they’re going for then it’s not giving them much time to go anywhere far. Are we thinking forest holidays again?
I dont think forest Holidays care to be honest , didnt they give quite a snotty answer last time someone tweeted them or am I mistaken? also why does lazy need someone to always be there with HER 3 children is she capable of looking after them by herself, I know sone people just arent maternal but come on they`re not naughty girls and Issy can manage things all by herself , theres plenty ofmums I know that can singlehandedly manage tolook after more than 3 and still have a lovely house

When I saw their thumbnail today, I immediately thought they had photos hopped issys body... anyone else think so?
Naaaaaa, we’ve all seen her body enough times now, I think I’d recognise her in a bikini shot quicker than I would myself.
Baking day at home... ISABELLE HALF NAKED.
9 year old has a secret.... ISABELLE HALF NAKED
Sarah has toothache.... ISABELLE HALF NAKED.

You can visibly see after her school trip last year (when they were in Florida) she was uncomfortable showing so much skin, first time I’ve realised how awful it must have been for her to spend the week being a normal kid and then return to the zoo she’s an attraction in.
It’s also the first time she gave the impression she wasn’t playing ball anymore and wasn’t happy.
She luckily went back to being their performing monkey quickly enough.
Luckily for them anyway, nobody wants the cash cow to stop giving the semi skimmed for free ?

Reactions: 3
I dont think forest Holidays care to be honest , didnt they give quite a snotty answer last time someone tweeted them or am I mistaken? also why does lazy need someone to always be there with HER 3 children is she capable of looking after them by herself, I know sone people just arent maternal but come on they`re not naughty girls and Issy can manage things all by herself , theres plenty ofmums I know that can singlehandedly manage tolook after more than 3 and still have a lovely house
That’s a real shame if they’re not bothered. I stayed at the one in Argyll once and it was beautiful and we always said we’d like to stay at one of the others one day but if they’re happy with that pair of vile specimens promoting them then we won’t be bothering!
From reading comments from others about their earlier vlogs she hasn’t always been such an incapable slob but for some reason money seems to have made her that way

Watch tv.
Mum of the year.... ☺

I don't think they'd repeat Forest Holidays. they need the views so they'll probably do something different. I reckon it'll be Wales or Scotland. The latter will wish they had got independence from the UK when the Inghams arrive.

Seriously the girl is barely 13. She's barely dressed. I wouldn't have let my parents take a family photo of me like that at that age and neither would they have wanted to. A posed shot of Isabelle dressed like that made for public viewing with "sneak peak" and "see more" written across it is all kinds of wrong. Bearing in mind, Creepy's background and behaviour, it's infinitely worse. Let's not pretend it's okay on any level.
It’s not that deep, she’s just in her pj’s.

Im just glad that my niece does`nt follow them,she lost her baby son last year at 30 weeks after discovering he had`nt moved in 24 hours, she is just coming to terms with losing him(although she will never fully accept that he passed as he did), I have seen the effects first hand when my niece said she wanted to go to be with her son and leave her other children without a mum, so I am repulsed by this clickbait thats all it isand neither of them give a shiny shite abot who it upsets, im just happy that I didnt bumpinto him in Liverpool because after that I wouldnt hold back,Im so dreadfully sorry for all on this site that have experienced any loss of their precious babies,may all our angel babies rest in paradise, love you Gabe my angel great nephew to good for this earth baby boy xx
???

I don't think they'd repeat Forest Holidays. they need the views so they'll probably do something different. I reckon it'll be Wales or Scotland. The latter will wish they had got independence from the UK when the Inghams arrive.
From Scotland here, they best bloody not come up here! I’m just back from Forest Holidays in Argyle it was brilliant. Thankfully they never put me off going as we actually venture out somewhere other than shops and discovered the beautiful country we live in.

Reactions: 4
It’s not that deep, she’s just in her pj’s.
Interesting that we've never seen shots like that of Sarah, only ever Isabelle. I hope they pre-approve all these images with Isabelle first.

Reactions: 13
From Scotland here, they best bloody not come up here! I’m just back from Forest Holidays in Argyle it was brilliant. Thankfully they never put me off going as we actually venture out somewhere other than shops and discovered the beautiful country we live in.
Totally off topic but just wanted to say I’m incredibly jealous that you live in Scotland. We stayed for 8 days - 5 at Argyll and 3 in Edinburgh and everywhere we visited was absolutely stunning. No where near long enough to appreciate it all though I’m sure

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't count on them getting a warm reception in Wales either if I have anything to do with it. :mad:

NID yw croeso i Chris a Sarah Ingham ing Nghymru! (Chris and Sarah Ingham are NOT welcome in Wales)

Reactions: 6
I noticed today for the first time, a little IFAM watermark at the bottom right of the screen. Perhaps it’s just my observation skills but I’m sure I’ve not seen it before... I wonder do they think someone is going to pass of the incredibly exciting videos as their own? ?

Attachments

Interesting that we've never seen shots like that of Sarah, only ever Isabelle. I hope they pre-approve all these images with Isabelle first.
Well that first image alone would get the socialblade views plummeting ?

Totally off topic but just wanted to say I’m incredibly jealous that you live in Scotland. We stayed for 8 days - 5 at Argyll and 3 in Edinburgh and everywhere we visited was absolutely stunning. No where near long enough to appreciate it all though I’m sure
Thanks, I maybe am biased but it really is. Lived here my whole life and still discover beautiful places , but that’s like anywhere you don’t need to fly to discover new things and places Sarah!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.