IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope the veiws just continue to dive. I made contact with SANDS and a local support group asking them to please intervene to prevent and further postings that make the suggestion of problems with their pregnancy for entertainment purposes. His disgusting abuse of his position and breaching boundaries with young fans may have gone unpunished and it’s clear that they feel perfectly entitled to post whatever they chose but I won’t stop informing as many people as I can and continue to seek support in preventing any further miscarriage or stillbirth trivialisation. I don’t know how either of them manage to hold their heads up high as they continue to film in public spaces creating content which causes pain and distress to his victims, their families and any parent watching who has ever had the tragedy of prenatal loss in their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So they’ve gone to another pumpkin patch today?! Oh they really are clutching at things to do locally aren’t they!

Reactions: 3
I really hope the veiws just continue to dive. I made contact with SANDS and a local support group asking them to please intervene to prevent and further postings that make the suggestion of problems with their pregnancy for entertainment purposes. His disgusting abuse of his position and breaching boundaries with young fans may have gone unpunished and it’s clear that they feel perfectly entitled to post whatever they chose but I won’t stop informing as many people as I can and continue to seek support in preventing any further miscarriage or stillbirth trivialisation. I don’t know how either of them manage to hold their heads up high as they continue to film in public spaces creating content which causes pain and distress to his victims, their families and any parent watching who has ever had the tragedy of prenatal loss in their lives.
Good on you for the effort, the problem is they probably don't have any authority over the matter. Only Youtube can oversee what Youtubers title their videos. I get that you are well intended though. :)

Good on you for the effort, the problem is they probably don't have any authority over the matter. Only Youtube can oversee what Youtubers title their videos. I get that you are well intended though. :)
Yes, but youtube need to be answerable to somebody. If an official organisation can get onto them and kick up a fuss, maybe (as doubtful as it may seem), youtube might actually do something. As Clarabelle said, using pregnancy tragedy (or any other tragedy) for entertainment purposes is just disgusting.

Reactions: 11
Yes, but youtube need to be answerable to somebody. If an official organisation can get onto them and kick up a fuss, maybe (as doubtful as it may seem), youtube might actually do something. As Clarabelle said, using pregnancy tragedy (or any other tragedy) for entertainment purposes is just disgusting.
I agree that something should be done, but as a private company owned by Google, they'll tell anyone who tries to criticize their terms of service where to go. Sadly, clickbait is not yet prohibited in their terms of service from what it seems like. This all just seems so hopeless at this point.

Last edited:
Anyone seen chris latest insta story?? We know views are bad but sharing a half naked pic of your 13 year old step daugther in order to promote the vlog (we know they stayed in all day and painted) is low and discusting!

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen chris latest insta story?? We know views are bad but sharing a half naked pic of your 13 year old step daugther in order to promote the vlog (we know they stayed in all day and painted) is low and discusting!
A picture paints a thousand.......
pedalo’s dreams.

I honestly yet again have no words to say, I keep thinking I can’t be shocked by them anymore and they keep proving me wrong every single time.
Chris you can delete it all you want. HI BTW!
but seriously at this point, just keep going,
We all see your true colors.
And I’m not just talking your ginger undertones. That’s the least of your problems lad.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh hi chris, you can delete all you like, i and many others have seen it.

Reactions: 12
Oh wow, that's completely inappropriate. She's barely dressed and where her hands are is odd, also pulling that open mouth face Sarah does. Really Inghams, give her some privacy.

Reactions: 11
Lol the start of today's vlog, Creepy: "I'm so excited to see all the boys... We all hook up at these events." I bet you do. He doesn't help himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm actually speechless. Truly looks like he's pimping out his daughter.

I can’t see it?

269DCE8C-8CDD-4DEC-B530-E3746F24E1CD.jpeg

Reuploaded for full version
That word changed to repulsive on my phone ?

Apple you knoooow.

It was only the Monday just gone which does that make the 15th... Am out of it so have missed it a lot of Inghams tit this week but was the national baby awareness Day UK..where at 7pm maternity units up and around the country were lit up and people were lighting candles in their own home for losses, myself included. I believe America may hold a whole week to what families have to go through with these tragedies.

It's inexcusable to use those tags. It's not helping anyone. If there is someone who is worried, naive and doesn't know what to do and adores the Inghams. Something that can be monitored and possibly prevented can easily be dismissed by watching that idiot. As people say their audience is young, and if not young then I don't think it's too much to call most naive. They are looked up to horrifying as it is, as role models.

Maybe he can hit his head hard enough, get a concussion, lose his memory and wake up and realize what shithole he is. Better yet hit his head get into a coma and wake up in about 20 yrs...
I find this shocking. If you have ever had a relative in a coma and sat by their bedside willing them to wake up you would appreciate how upsetting your post is and how deeply offensive it is to some people
If you were sat there agonising over what faculties they will still possess if they do wake up you would understand.

Actually I haven't and I don't know anyone who has. I just take it as a bit of a black comment. The sort of stuff that expresses a viewpoint of dislike for someone. Banter even
I'm sure one of the professionally offended will be along soon to tell you off as they did to me once for highlighting how ruthless Sarah Ingham is the piousness of some is a bit galling

Reactions: 2
I debated long and hard before writing this post because it’s something so personal to me. I won’t share all the details but I have personal experience of a baby born sleeping. I deliberately didn’t watch tonight’s vlog just because I knew it would cause me personal pain. I don’t want any pity or to sound like I have some right or authority over others when it comes to the disgust I feel for using such subject to gain views. Then with no trigger warning, I see this on ig, posted by him. With it’s jaunty font inviting me to swipe up for more! It’s left me reeling. I don’t think I have the emotional strength but I really hope that a professional organisation such as SANDS can get this stopped. As they are so fortunate to not have been through the agony I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and guess they’re being naive about the pain and retrauma they are casually causing people. It’s left me list for words tonight, I’m no snowflake if anything the whole experience made me the Mother I am now but anyone who has been through this does not deserve this to be out there. Sorry for the monologue x
Please don`t apologise .my heart goes out to you and anyone who has experienced this terrible tragedy.the INGHAMS are the ones who ought to have a really good think ,and then issue an apology to all those they upset with their total thoughtlessness.xx

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.