IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I’ve not seen that before! Not sure I want to see it again either tbh
MAKE IT STOP......
MY EYES....
MY EARS.... GET THEM ALL AWAY FROM ME ???
I’m reporting everything right now. I’m triggered.

And here I was thinking it was a bad idea to put you step daughter all over the thumbnails in minimal clothing. ??‍♀
You proved me wrong. ?

We should all find the best bikini shots of Sarah and..... Chris ?
I’m sure there’s a few sweetie.

Reactions: 12
I really hope the veiws just continue to dive. I made contact with SANDS and a local support group asking them to please intervene to prevent and further postings that make the suggestion of problems with their pregnancy for entertainment purposes. His disgusting abuse of his position and breaching boundaries with young fans may have gone unpunished and it’s clear that they feel perfectly entitled to post whatever they chose but I won’t stop informing as many people as I can and continue to seek support in preventing any further miscarriage or stillbirth trivialisation. I don’t know how either of them manage to hold their heads up high as they continue to film in public spaces creating content which causes pain and distress to his victims, their families and any parent watching who has ever had the tragedy of prenatal loss in their lives.
I'm sorry but what is SANDS?

Sarah seems to be more Dave’s type
His new girlfriend is Sarah circa 2010 ?
Talking of Dave, does anyone know what has happened to '90's tribute act "My Forever"? Have they disbanded now Chris has either scared off or shagged 80% of it's fanbase?

Reactions: 5
These people truly are vile.

I don't even want to go into all this but they are vile.

I hope Isabelle's dad is taking screen shots and preparing for the next court date.

Chris with the rumors surrounding him should not be posting stuff like this, at all.

And I think he does it to get a reaction from us, he gets off on it.

It'll catch up to him though, so be cocky now Chris and Sarah, you'll fall harder when your time is up.
I heard Isabelle's dad was paid off 10,000$ to be quiet

Reactions: 1
I heard that too but I don’t know where it came from so it could be completely made up, I don’t think we’ll ever know about that one. I find it strange though that when everyone found out about creepy Chris’ messages, Izzy went on holiday with her paternal grandparents for a week. Apparently this was an annual thing and just happened to occur at the exact same time. How convenient! Since then as far as we can assume, she doesn’t seem to have had contact with anyone on that side. And her dad or any of his family don’t seem to have said anything publicly either which I find strange

Reactions: 4
This was news that the lovely Sarah Ravenscroft (of the R family) brought to GG when her and her wonderful husband (the angry Manc) used to be active members of gossip threads, or in his case got his content from them.
I wonder if Sarah’s on here to give us more information. ?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.