IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they had to leave the caravan park in a hurry?
Or did a flit with the caravan...their future home.
If views keep dropping I can't see them affording private school fees, frivolous spending, new baby and mortgage and bills.

Reactions: 4
Ironically
Another family who stayed in a caravan were this one

The comparison between the 2 vlogs is quite startling. One is simply slice of life bit of fun. The other is the Inghams

Reactions: 8
I'm just amused by the fact that they chose a caravan to stay in - does this mean Sarah and Chris will actually have to share a bed?! Not a lot of room in a caravan and the walls are paper thin!

I'm just amused by the fact that they chose a caravan to stay in - does this mean Sarah and Chris will actually have to share a bed?! Not a lot of room in a caravan and the walls are paper thin!
Those caravan beds are so small. Perhaps he is sharing Prinny's bed.

Reactions: 3
Probably had just told them that their days of going abroad are over. Poor kids. Actually feel sorry for them especially as she tries to dress Isabelle in the same clothes as the little ones. It’s just odd and not cute at all.
I used to dress my 2 in the same clothing, but as soon as my eldest hit 11 she firmly told me she didn’t want to dress the same as her younger sibling. There is only a 3 yr age gap but I respected her decision.

Reactions: 5
I used to dress my 2 in the same clothing, but as soon as my eldest hit 11 she firmly told me she didn’t want to dress the same as her younger sibling. There is only a 3 yr age gap but I respected her decision.
My girls 9 and 12 would not be seen anywhere in the same clothes! They would be mortified! And my 12 yr old would colour in etc, maybe do a jigsaw but been a long time since she even pretend played with her little sisters dolls...did anyone else get the Mary Shortle “ad” on her insta..you can guess what the girls are getting from Santa

Reactions: 3
I can’t think of anything worse as a 13 year old. I really hope she’s able to go out and hang out with friends at some point, because it’s going to cause soooo many issues. Especially when her friends stop asking her to hang out cause they know she’ll always say she’s busy. At that age friends are so much more important than friends. I was always at sleepovers, going shopping or hanging out at the park. Can’t imagine being forced to stay with my family including a 6 year old sister 24/7 day in day out.

Reactions: 8
My girls 9 and 12 would not be seen anywhere in the same clothes! They would be mortified! And my 12 yr old would colour in etc, maybe do a jigsaw but been a long time since she even pretend played with her little sisters dolls...did anyone else get the Mary Shortle “ad” on her insta..you can guess what the girls are getting from Santa
My twin sisters where like that from a certain age,mum would dress them the same and they would love it until they hit about 11/12 then they both wanted to be different, I have a girl and 2 boys and theres 3 1/2 years between my boys, I dressed them the same until my eldest was about 10 and then he firmly told me he wanted his own clothes

Reactions: 2
Oh no!Those dolls seriously creep me out! Also ,those poor girls are never home long enough to get any real pleasure from them.At Isla and Esme`s age ,my two youngest loved being out with their friends and pushing their prams around.I know times have changed ,alot ,but that board thingy (sorry ,forget what it`s called) ,that Izzy got for Xmas??I`m sure she`d probably like a day with her best friend ,trying it out.Bet their not cheap either>
Talking of ads ,(and as far as i know) ,i`ve no adblock downloaded on my laptop ,but i`ve never had one ad ,before or during any of their vlogs.Guess i just got lucky:).....Still won`t watch though ,especially with the hooktube no longer allowing us to view without aiding their channel.

Personally I think she's too scared to allow Isabelle to grow up and become her own person. Isabelle is more of a best friend rather than a daughter to Sarah and when Izzy goes off and spreads her wings to find her own destiny what will Sarah do? she'll be left alone with a creepy idiot who is only interested in girls over half her age. Isabelle is still her little girl and dressing her up as the other two is a way to keep her like that. She wants to keep her as that until the day Izzy decides she has had enough and rebels against all this control. It won't end well and it will end very ugly.

It's the same with those stupid dolls. It's Sarah's way of encouraging Izzy to be a little girl. Did you not see how fixed to that phone she was in today's vlog? I'm sure those reborns were freebies for advertising the Mary Shortle shop. @whatamess123 It's called a hoverboard. Some sell for £300.

Reactions: 15
Watch the vlog around 10:48 the family behind izzy dont look too impressed.....
Don`t think the ifam/chaifam :rolleyes: were either.Maybe my laptop needs refreshing ,but just going to check out what you`ve mentioned ,i noted they`d only 42 005 views!Woah! Seems their vlogs are sending everyone to sleep....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.