IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't replying to the chatting me up part. I don't need him to do that I can expose his true colours without it...
Am calling that BS...

You do realise GG is a pure gossip site, a bit like here that some of the stuff was people just extrapolating what they know. It's not exactly about truths per se. Until the accusations fell.

If you have so much information on Chris/Inghams wtf are you not helping the girls then? Just sprouting drivel here

Reactions: 4
I wasn't replying to the chatting me up part. I don't need him to do that I can expose his true colours without it...
Am calling that BS...

You do realise GG is a pure gossip site, a bit like here that some of the stuff was people just extrapolating what they know. It's not exactly about truths per se. Until the accusations fell.

If you have so much information on Chris/Inghams wtf are you not helping the girls then? Just sprouting drivel here
I agree. If you have anything that could expose Chris, anything with any proof or substance and are doing nothing with it, not only are you helping Chris but you’re allowing the victims to be targeted.
If you did have anything, why stay quiet?

Reactions: 6
Understood, and judging by the likes il see myself out. Never intended to upset anyone and if that’s the case I’m very sorry.
Xx
If you feel you want to go then I respect that, but you're welcome back anytime. I understand it's not easy to receive negative feedback.

Stick around :)
Thank you but I’m out,
“I find your posts lacking maturity”
Damn, compared to the complete rubbish that clogs this thread if I’m lacking maturity I’m ok with that. ?
There are a few posters I genuinely enjoy reading and it’s the reason I’m writing this reply, to those few if I’ve offended anyone I honestly do apologise,
but il watch from here on in. Some of you are on the ball. thank you for this message.
The rest.... ??‍♀

Thank you but I’m out,
“I find your posts lacking maturity”
Damn, compared to the complete rubbish that clogs this thread if I’m lacking maturity I’m ok with that. ?
There are a few posters I genuinely enjoy reading and it’s the reason I’m writing this reply, to those few if I’ve offended anyone I honestly do apologise,
but il watch from here on in. Some of you are on the ball. thank you for this message.
The rest.... ??‍♀
I wasn't suggesting that you're the only one.

Never seen someone so disappointed whilst trying to be excited as Isabelle in the latest vlog. It’s hilarious

Isabelle looks disappointed bless her. To go from Florida to Haven is a bit of downfall.

Looking forward to reading all the tweets to Haven.

Last edited:
Why on earth would you got to mablethorpe in October, everything is dead and a lot is closed, think these next few vlogs will be full of Sarah complaining. Obviously just because someone tweets about someone on holiday at one of their parks haven can't just kick him off or anything but I hope they don't allow him to film in the pool/play areas etc. And keep an eye on his filming appropriately

Reactions: 1
I've never heard of a standard caravan described as suuuuuper amazing ?????

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.