IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed their vile ‘can’t feel the baby’ click bait video is only at 124k after two days.
Guess their fool proof disgusting use of potentially losing their unborn child isn’t even pulling in the views as it was before.
Good!

Reactions: 9
Just noticed their vile ‘can’t feel the baby’ click bait video is only at 124k after two days.
Guess their fool proof disgusting use of potentially losing their unborn child isn’t even pulling in the views as it was before.
Good!
Hence beefing up this surprise holiday ..

Can you remember the reactions of the kids going to Blackpool. I mean how exciting this holiday must be for them really, as they are so used to having fun in the sun so to speak...exciting time on a plane, pool time, nice holiday rules and restaurants. They end up in a caravan with fish and chips...not knocking caravan holidays but they have made the children's expectations so high. That anything else seems so mundane to them. Plus the age range with Issy being that much older can be a complete nightmare to cater for everyone.

Reactions: 4
Hence beefing up this surprise holiday ..

Can you remember the reactions of the kids going to Blackpool. I mean how exciting this holiday must be for them really, as they are so used to having fun in the sun so to speak...exciting time on a plane, pool time, nice holiday rules and restaurants. They end up in a caravan with fish and chips...not knocking caravan holidays but they have made the children's expectations so high. That anything else seems so mundane to them. Plus the age range with Issy being that much older can be a complete nightmare to cater for everyone.
Totally agree. After you’ve experienced being told ‘we’re going to Florida right now’ and all the Disney stuff, a caravan and some cold October walks aren’t going to be an amazing surprise for anyone. Though I imagine after the Blackpool reveal the kids will have been told to really exaggerate their excitement. We’ll probably be treated to Sarah telling us in her ‘sensible good mother voice’ that ‘we asked the girls where they wanted to go and all they’re of them were so excited and wanted to stay in Britain. So that’s what we’re going to do. Because the girls want to (not because we’re skint)

Reactions: 6
Totally agree. After you’ve experienced being told ‘we’re going to Florida right now’ and all the Disney stuff, a caravan and some cold October walks aren’t going to be an amazing surprise for anyone. Though I imagine after the Blackpool reveal the kids will have been told to really exaggerate their excitement. We’ll probably be treated to Sarah telling us in her ‘sensible good mother voice’ that ‘we asked the girls where they wanted to go and all they’re of them were so excited and wanted to stay in Britain. So that’s what we’re going to do. Because the girls want to (not because we’re skint)
She’s going to be miserable as sin, cue the I don’t feel well moaning from her

Reactions: 5
Wtf was his latest insta story?! A back to front logo on his hoodie of blazer gang worldwide..how old is he really?!

Reactions: 8
Poor Isla wanted go to Spain not Blackpool!

Definitely have them as performing seals for the big holiday reveal!

I wanted them so much to go to the Deep just to look into the Humber and be amazed at the dark dingy water!

Reactions: 3
Probably a shout out to someone...he's a groomer he will never stop.
I swear he uses his vlogs to carry on grooming
The other week it was pointed out he put old footage of him skating in. Completely irrelevant, not once did he imply he was off skating but shoved it in there. Like he was definitely trying to impress someone. I don't think it was a heads up to here saying that hey I still skate... I mean no one is impressed by a grown man spending time in car parks skating are they!
I completely agree that it could be a nod to someone. A little bit of time has passed now and he would have had a new wave of groupies supporting him or the ones that have stood by him through 'thick and thin'.

I don't imagine that he was popular with females before all of this youtube bullshit. I think at first he started with older fans and the boundaries started getting blurred and as he got more and more addicted to the attention and admiration, he fell deeper and deeper into his mess.

I don't believe he would do anything to his girls, though other peoples daughters are completely fair game.

He's going to do this again. Won't be able to help himself. Dirty pervert.

He certainly shouldn't be commenting on young girls edits. He hasn't learnt and I am already rubbing my hands together for the next duck up.

• Heart
As if going somewhere like Donna Nook will get any views. There's nothing to do there apart from look at a couple of seals and the Inghams know it... unless they're going somewhere else afterwards. Their views are and will continue to flop.

Reactions: 2
Wtf was his latest insta story?! A back to front logo on his hoodie of blazer gang worldwide..how old is he really?!
It's all part of making himself so called relatable to the children he grooms!

They seem to read here but skip over anything about grooming.

Am not saying that adults can't be into things like skating etc however they usually have such a big they encourage their children too. I don't see him encouraging any of the girls at all, which always spoke volumes. This is how you get generations of families into certain sports...

Let's be fair he's not actually that good is he. He's like a one trick pony.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I completely agree that it could be a nod to someone. A little bit of time has passed now and he would have had a new wave of groupies supporting him or the ones that have stood by him through 'thick and thin'.

I don't imagine that he was popular with females before all of this youtube bullshit. I think at first he started with older fans and the boundaries started getting blurred and as he got more and more addicted to the attention and admiration, he fell deeper and deeper into his mess.

I don't believe he would do anything to his girls, though other peoples daughters are completely fair game.

He's going to do this again. Won't be able to help himself. Dirty pervert.

He certainly shouldn't be commenting on young girls edits. He hasn't learnt and I am already rubbing my hands together for the next duck up.
There was accusations he was just as bad with young teens who watched his brothers band.

I am sure he's kept plenty of them on the back burner.

Reactions: 3
Alright here I go. I never involve myself in these arguments but I don't think this user was a "condecending witch" to you and I find you tend to get fiesty when you disagree with someone but then call out other users for the same thing. I actually agreed with your original point which was that false information can get out of hand and people should be careful about what's put out there. What I don't agree with is your style of defending yourself, and I find your posts lacking maturity. There's no need to resort to name calling, nobody was trying to "white knight" anybody. I see you're a fan of banter but just keep in mind that sometimes it's hard to tell if you're just joking around or actually having a go at someone. I just wanna wrap this up by saying I mean this all in the politest way possible. Anyway, that's my two cents.

Understood, and judging by the likes il see myself out. Never intended to upset anyone and if that’s the case I’m very sorry.
Xx

Reactions: 1
As if going somewhere like Donna Nook will get any views. There's nothing to do there apart from look at a couple of seals and the Inghams know it... unless they're going somewhere else afterwards. Their views are and will continue to flop.
Actually it would work it's a family vlog and it's what families do. It's relatable to all. Doesn't cost the earth, and actually to get to see new born seals that close and personal is a really nice thing to do. Not everyone was as privileged as you to travel abroad as a family as a child. So for once the Inghams could have done something right.

However, no baby seals so pretty pointless and two it's a big no no for the seals and dogs to be in close proximity.

We don't even know if they are at Donna Nook for definite.

Am not defending them but it's getting tedious listening to your appalling drivel about them, asking people to have a go and film. No we don't like them..some of us have never even liked them but there seems something more twisted about the hate you share for them that's actually healthy

Actually it would work it's a family vlog and it's what families do. It's relatable to all. Doesn't cost the earth, and actually to get to see new born seals that close and personal is a really nice thing to do. Not everyone was as privileged as you to travel abroad as a family as a child. So for once the Inghams could have done something right.

However, no baby seals so pretty pointless and two it's a big no no for the seals and dogs to be in close proximity.

We don't even know if they are at Donna Nook for definite.

Am not defending them but it's getting tedious listening to your appalling drivel about them, asking people to have a go and film. No we don't like them..some of us have never even liked them but there seems something more twisted about the hate you share for them that's actually healthy
I know more than you think and I have my reasons...

There was accusations he was just as bad with young teens who watched his brothers band.

I am sure he's kept plenty of them on the back burner.
I see, so he used his 'I'm with the band' status. Creepy fucker and his dodgy games.

Are we sure Jane's alright, shes still missing? It's right up there with the Shelly Miscavige mystery.

Sassy Belle - Did he chat you up and are you going to expose him?

I see, so he used his 'I'm with the band' status. Creepy fucker and his dodgy games.

Are we sure Jane's alright, shes still missing? It's right up there with the Shelly Miscavige mystery.

Sassy Belle - Did he chat you up and are you going to expose him?
Yeah definitely used he's with the band status... As I said rumours but you know...seems to make sense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.