IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in Lincolnshire. Don't even know why they are at Donna Nook, no seals until November!! It's rubbish without the seals!

Reactions: 3
Well I never, Leasa Wilkes and The Inghams have something in common. Both thinking the rules with regards to dogs to apply to them.

Reactions: 4
Oh and further update as I thought it was early....if they are at Donna Nook. Currently no baby seals. So that's what every tourist visits for. Although I did look at last week's data. So what was the point of visiting?

Maybe not there? Or just had a jolly cold walk on the beach away from the viewing area...with Sarah pregnant and having to use them damn nice portaloos!
That would be my second guess, it definitely looks like they’re somewhere in that area by what creepy put in his stories

Well I never, Leasa Wilkes and The Inghams have something in common. Both thinking the rules with regards to dogs to apply to them.
Of course they do... Chris still taking Prinny to open spaces and children's parks where she's probably not allowed. Although since it's on YouTube I hope he gets reported with the evidence.
I have no words for that vile woman Wilkes.

I think both parties need a behaviourist though and stop blaming hormones and take the flak for their own wrong doings.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just read on the Facebook page that the first seal pup arrived this morning ?

Reactions: 2
That would be my second guess, it definitely looks like they’re somewhere in that area by what creepy put in his stories
Braced myself and looked at Chris instagram..
Is this a new trick then to record in practical darkness to hide where they are?

Not that I like to presume they are running scared...but it looks to me like they are running scared!

How a vlog on a beach in this weather can be so emotional is ridiculous!

Reactions: 5
Just rewatched his insta story! A clip of mostly Isabelle and the lyrics I’ve fallen in love I wish you were mine?!

And it doesn’t look like he’s using epidemic sound for these other that the intro music which is interesting

I’ve just read on the Facebook page that the first seal pup arrived this morning ?
It's not the same though when you only have to walk a step to another pup, then another and another!

The newborn could be quite far away too. It's great when you can practically touch them. Not that you should but they can be that close!

Just rewatched his insta story! A clip of mostly Isabelle and the lyrics I’ve fallen in love I wish you were mine?!
Probably a shout out to someone...he's a groomer he will never stop.
I swear he uses his vlogs to carry on grooming
The other week it was pointed out he put old footage of him skating in. Completely irrelevant, not once did he imply he was off skating but shoved it in there. Like he was definitely trying to impress someone. I don't think it was a heads up to here saying that hey I still skate... I mean no one is impressed by a grown man spending time in car parks skating are they!

Reactions: 9
It's not the same though when you only have to walk a step to another pup, then another and another!

The newborn could be quite far away too. It's great when you can practically touch them. Not that you should but they can be that close!
True! When we went last year there were absolutely loads and loads I think it was the end of October beginning of November

Reactions: 2
Oh my lol, he just commented on an Instagram edit of himself from August responding to comments calling him a nonce.

72E5F2C9-1C0D-4A3D-AF22-2255B4A5D5C0.jpeg

9D8A277F-7591-4D3D-8E38-4017DCAAA3B0.jpeg

Ok
It's just that you strike me as someone who may have been a big ifamer who feels let down by Chris.
Are you the girl who got "ifamforever" tattooed on her arm ?
And that's why you feel so let down ?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:You're way off....
I have no links to that girl. She was crazy to do what she did. I do have links to the family in a way but I'm not related. I was never a full on IFAM member but I was starting to like them before it all kicked off. Chris always came across as creepy to me and I knew something was up. I always believe that if someone has done wrong they deserve to be punished.

Oh we have “bumpdate” aka super photoshopped photo of her stomach to look forward to soon don’t we! Oh this and the “holiday reveal” and super emotional video tonight I can hardly contain my excitement!!

Refuse to clog the thread with arguments....
Love Halloween!!!!!!!
Damn, the white knight and condescending b*tch outfits are gone ??‍♀

Steps away from thread....
Gonna go check on that dog. ?
Alright here I go. I never involve myself in these arguments but I don't think this user was a "condecending witch" to you and I find you tend to get fiesty when you disagree with someone but then call out other users for the same thing. I actually agreed with your original point which was that false information can get out of hand and people should be careful about what's put out there. What I don't agree with is your style of defending yourself, and I find your posts lacking maturity. There's no need to resort to name calling, nobody was trying to "white knight" anybody. I see you're a fan of banter but just keep in mind that sometimes it's hard to tell if you're just joking around or actually having a go at someone. I just wanna wrap this up by saying I mean this all in the politest way possible. Anyway, that's my two cents.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You should post this connection of both Ingham and Wilkes videos.
I’m sure both parties would find this amusing as everyone involved is a lovely person who can take genuine Cristian well.
Oh my lol, he just commented on an Instagram edit of himself from August responding to comments calling him a nonce.

View attachment 1380

View attachment 1381
Its ‘narrow minded’ to have a problem with a grown man attempting to get sex from teenage girls? Well, you really do learn something new everyday!

Reactions: 6
That’s the motto they have though isn’t it, delete,block and ignore!
Yes it is...

But they are desperate for views as both him and Sarah are pumping tonight's vlogs!

So I do thinking they are struggling a wee bit, especially holidaying local too! It's not like them at all. I really can't see Sarah having any fun what so ever! Big shame that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.