IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well they’re going to have a sooooper excittttiiinnngggg week then aren’t they, ‘come fa weekend’
oh yeah the ending , they’re off to watch making a murderer- because I’m sure all the kids who watch their videos need to know that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Titanic isn’t age appropriate except the last 30 minutes where it sinks and people die. Actually think Sarah is trolling us for fun now.

Isabelle has just gotten over being ill so they take her to Mablethorpe where it’ll be freezing and nothing open as it’s out of season (there isn’t a lot in Mablethorpe anyway)

There’s also no way she sneakily went through their drawers and packed in the night without waking any of them. She just outright lies I think.

Reactions: 11
Vlog starts with Lazy chatting to the camera. She thinks the girls know that something is happening. Why could that be Sarah? Maybe something to do with that conversation you had with the girls when you got back from Australia about what they wanted to do in October half term. :rolleyes:
Next she has the girls standing in front of the camera and its the big reveal. Esme excitedly grabs Prinny, who is clearly wondering what the duck is going on. Sarah tells the girls to go and pack some Lol dolls and Izzy to get some clothes.
Next they're at the petrol station and getting a subway too. Creepy messes up and took some wrong turns. Sarah looks pissed off. Rather than two hours it took nearly four.
After a quick spider removal it's then time for a caravan tour.
Then off to the beach. Sarah says they are there for a week and boasts about their photography skills.
Off to Lidl and Sarah is annoyed that she forgot the slow cooker. She says she could get a new one. Quick time lapse of them putting everything on the checkout and there's lots of sugar and very little fruit and veg. Nothing new.
Sarah tries to impersonate Bear Grylls eating a spider and gets her words wrong again.:ROFLMAO: Its venomous love not vemonous...
A cute photo of Prinny is shown. Then Chris says he and Sarah are gong to watch Making a Murderer.
Golden Sands looks alright so maybe it won't be so bad.

Reactions: 5
Titanic isn’t age appropriate except the last 30 minutes where it sinks and people die. Actually think Sarah is trolling us for fun now.

Isabelle has just gotten over being ill so they take her to Mablethorpe where it’ll be freezing and nothing open as it’s out of season (there isn’t a lot in Mablethorpe anyway)

There’s also no way she sneakily went through their drawers and packed in the night without waking any of them. She just outright lies I think.
We went last Friday for the day. Most arcades and little
Shops are open still

I can't believe the route they took to get there - even worse how they said it took 4 hours!!!!! ?

Reactions: 2
But the most important thing is does mablethorpe have a Nando’s

Reactions: 14
Mablethorpe isn't that exciting. The beach has lovely soft sand..not that you will feel it under your feet when it's cold so you have to wear shoes. Skeg Vegas is better, although all 3 are chav central places. So I guess they will fit in with that beanie and Sarah's eyebrows! If Chris runs out of his drugs am sure he can pick some off the streets at Skegness.

I guess they will be better prepared for the weather than Australia. Even though a kind ifam member said to them it's winter there and they said they knew..they still only took sodding flip flops, and didn't get the memo that winter means short days, long nights and cold weather!

How the hell can you get directions so wrong from Bradford to the east coast? It's not a million miles away...motorway as described yesterday. What a tit weasel!

So what is so amazing about this vlog? Can anyone explain?

Mablethorpe isn't that exciting. The beach has lovely soft sand..not that you will feel it under your feet when it's cold so you have to wear shoes. Skeg Vegas is better, although all 3 are chav central places. So I guess they will fit in with that beanie and Sarah's eyebrows! If Chris runs out of his drugs am sure he can pick some off the streets at Skegness.

I guess they will be better prepared for the weather than Australia. Even though a kind ifam member said to them it's winter there and they said they knew..they still only took sodding flip flops, and didn't get the memo that winter means short days, long nights and cold weather!

How the hell can you get directions so wrong from Bradford to the east coast? It's not a million miles away...motorway as described yesterday. What a tit weasel!

So what is so amazing about this vlog? Can anyone explain?
When it ended ??

Reactions: 6
??? can they really go a week without Nando’s
I can't remember it having a Nandos either.. they don't seem to have main chain restaurants per se round there.

Could have one Grimsby/Cleethorpes way but I can't quite remember.

Please go to Grimsby/Cleethorpes I know a couple of people well my son does via Uni who work part time in restaurants there. Ones not backwards coming forwards as they say. If it's no filming...it's no filming!

Mablethorpe has nothing!! ?
Mablethorpe is one long road with a Co-op, Greggs, burger places, small markets and run down arcades!!! On the beach is a run down fair and a long walk along the prom is a mini golf park... It has a seal sanctuary opposite the Golden Sands site! I'm not lying either, that's literally all it has!!!

Reactions: 2
I can't remember it having a Nandos either.. they don't seem to have main chain restaurants per se round there.

Could have one Grimsby/Cleethorpes way but I can't quite remember.

Please go to Grimsby/Cleethorpes I know a couple of people well my son does via Uni who work part time in restaurants there. Ones not backwards coming forwards as they say. If it's no filming...it's no filming!
Cleethorpes is a trek though on the back roads. About 40 mins so would take them 2 hours

Reactions: 3
I really hope they pre warned the kids! They were with them when they said they would be in Florida in October, such a surprise to be told Haven!! ?

Reactions: 1
I'm failing to see how a Haven holiday and visiting the beach would 'have you in tears.' :ROFLMAO:

Well, actually, probably the disappointment of downgrading from Florida and Australia.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.