IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we went to Mablethorpe in the summer of 2011 its quite a nice little place but its the type of place that after visiting once during the week,you`ve seen it,the sand train there was great but if im right in saying it only runs in the peak season, to film there you have to have permission and sign a disclaimer even then other people can complain if their children are in shot, there was a lady there when we went whoinsisted on filming her kids in the pool and her kids always seemed to be near ours,I complained to the life guard who said she had permission to film,I said yes her kids not mine so she was told to stop she was so blatent about it shouting and pose, jump up and down for an action shot, I personally dont think that anyone even with permission should film anywhere where there are children in swimwear or swim nappies, we spent a ton of money there trying to do things that the kids would like as well

Reactions: 4
Oh this video is just priceless it really is, first thing Isabelle says when she gets in is that it smells then sees a spider...you really couldn’t make this up if you tried!

Reactions: 12
What a bunch of idiots. Seriously. Going across the Humber bridge instead of staying on the motorway? That’s takes a special kind of thick.

Reactions: 12
It's stuff like this I find really, really creepy and slightly disturbing about him. Just thinking of my husband, brother, colleagues etc.. who are all around the same age as Chris and I could not imagine a single one of them posing like that (never mind posting on social media), talking in the way Chris does, or using hashtags like 'Chaifamforever'. It's like something a young teenager does...not a grown man with children and responsibilities. Does he not have any friends to tell him what a complete and utter tool he looks?
Exactly!! I think of all the (older) Males in my life.NONE Would have ever thought to behave as Chris does/But then talking to my mum today (she`d never seen youtube "life" through family vlogs.I have to say she was horrified ,and ,when i asked her ,if she`d needed extra money when i was small/younger ,would she have picked up a phone/camera and filmed me without my knowledge ,and she said ,absolutely not! Her actual words mimicked what so many of us have said ,that she could "never have given up our privacy ,and natural childhood".(She ended with ,she`d have cleaned toilets first).
My late father (i know also) would have been horrified also at the idea.He was a gentle wise loving ,but quiet man ,who lived for his family.Any memories we have ,pictures and videos ,have been seen by only immediate family..I keep saying i must be getting old ,but it`s true.I find so much of what occours on SM as sad.Kids NEED that time to be just that ,Kids.Put away those devices ,and allow children to do as THEY wish ,not behave in the way YOU want ,to increase views and money for your channel.Right now we don`t know what the long term results of this will be for them ,but already so many are becoming precocious..NOT their faults ,but they are growing up thinking they`re important because people gawp at them every day...:(

• Heart
Reactions: 9
we went to Mablethorpe in the summer of 2011 its quite a nice little place but its the type of place that after visiting once during the week,you`ve seen it,the sand train there was great but if im right in saying it only runs in the peak season, to film there you have to have permission and sign a disclaimer even then other people can complain if their children are in shot, there was a lady there when we went whoinsisted on filming her kids in the pool and her kids always seemed to be near ours,I complained to the life guard who said she had permission to film,I said yes her kids not mine so she was told to stop she was so blatent about it shouting and pose, jump up and down for an action shot, I personally dont think that anyone even with permission should film anywhere where there are children in swimwear or swim nappies, we spent a ton of money there trying to do things that the kids would like as well
The east coast, Cleethorpes, Mablethorpe and Skegness are all great if you actually like to spend time doing nothing on the beach so to speak. So great for young kids and parents to sit in nice weather and relax and probably not spend a lot.

This time of year...it's a week away from what I deem as dog walking season. Where dogs are allowed free access on all parts of the beaches. These tend to be the only users of the beach...dog walkers walk dogs in all weathers and don't really care. To me it kind of speaks volumes of these places.

They just cling to the 1st of November for holding out for half term, those with the Sun vouchers I guess if they still do them. Where most use the caravan as a base and travel around Lincolnshire area.

Reactions: 2
Mablethorpe is one long road with a Co-op, Greggs, burger places, small markets and run down arcades!!! On the beach is a run down fair and a long walk along the prom is a mini golf park... It has a seal sanctuary opposite the Golden Sands site! I'm not lying either, that's literally all it has!!!
I remember going to the seal place and the fair as a kid! No idea why they have gone this time of year

Reactions: 1
Lincoln maybe for Nandos if not one in Grimsby ..or back to Hull

Cleethorpes has or did have all you can eat Chinese though so Sarah would be happy!

Reactions: 3
I remember going to the seal place and the fair as a kid! No idea why they have gone this time of year
Because they need to go somewhere and can't afford Florida! also they are so clueless about anything. I've never been over that way, but i feel like it's a typical seaside town which is a nice place to visit for a couple of days in the summer... but a week in late October, deserted, cold, dreek...

Reactions: 4
Wow I'm shocked that its Mablethorpe, I really thought it'd be Disneyland Paris again. :ROFLMAO: Guess they can't afford it anymore.

Reactions: 7
Sarah seriously can’t hide her disgust! Izzy isn’t playing ball at all! I bet the girls expected something more glamourous !!

Reactions: 7
The east coast, Cleethorpes, Mablethorpe and Skegness are all great if you actually like to spend time doing nothing on the beach so to speak. So great for young kids and parents to sit in nice weather and relax and probably not spend a lot.

This time of year...it's a week away from what I deem as dog walking season. Where dogs are allowed free access on all parts of the beaches. These tend to be the only users of the beach...dog walkers walk dogs in all weathers and don't really care. To me it kind of speaks volumes of these places.

They just cling to the 1st of November for holding out for half term, those with the Sun vouchers I guess if they still do them. Where most use the caravan as a base and travel around Lincolnshire area.
Just echoing the same thoughts.... as beautiful as our North East coast is having been during a beautiful, hot summer it was idyllic to literally just sit and relax, also having been around this time of year when it was bright but cold it really did feel like a very long week... having children to entertain wasn’t easy either with as many have said only really shops being open and after the first couple of days of long walks they weren’t that enthusiastic at the thought of another day out in the cold, it felt quite lonely when we were there during Autumn and the nights were very long too once the novelty of board/card games wore off. Perhaps they will use it as a base and travel out to other places, I can’t see them spending all there time there at this time of year at all

Reactions: 5
I live in Lincoln so fingers crossed they won't!!!
Shame it's not still being refurbished as it's only just had a refit though.

Could just imagine Sarah's face when they found Nandos...depending where they parked and turned up and it was closed!

Is it too early???

IFAM #12 Crossing the Humber, trying to find a Nandos to satisfy their hunger and then Sarah is off for a slumber

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Shame it's not still being refurbished as it's only just had a refit though.

Could just imagine Sarah's face when they found Nandos...depending where they parked and turned up and it was closed!
Especially if they parked in Lucy Tower which is the multistory right next to Nandos ? Or if they parked up near the castle, walked all the way down for Nandos and it was closed ?

Actually please can they go to Lincoln and take in the agricultural...you haven't been to Lincoln. If you haven't walked up Steep hill.

It's called Steep hill for a reason I would watch a vlog of Sarah doing that!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.