Icovetthee - Alix Coburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a quantity surveyor, I think. I definitely think she has a side gig going on, or she’s selling her used knickers on gumtree!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They’ve both deffo gained weight from the pic she just posted on stories wow

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think he works in construction as a surveyor? It probably pays well but I can't see him covering all the rent.
Yea he's a quantity surveyor. I can't remember how or why I know this haha. He'll be getting a decent wage in London but no where near enough to cover rent for that kind of property in that area of London. My boyfriend is/was a surveyor in London and we could barely afford a 1-bed!

I can’t bear when people do this. Having a dog is not the same thing!!
Be careful.. loads of sensitive people on this board about this stuff 🤣

for what its worth I completely agree, and have a lot to say on this issue but don’t want to get my head bitten off again

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yea he's a quantity surveyor. I can't remember how or why I know this haha. He'll be getting a decent wage in London but no where near enough to cover rent for that kind of property in that area of London. My boyfriend is/was a surveyor in London and we could barely afford a 1-bed!
I think Alix mentioned it in one of her videos. I definitely agree. I think they live in a nice part of London in a nice large flat, unless it is in Zone 6 or something there is no way they can afford it on one surveyor salary.

Reactions: 1
My friend is a QS and he earns around 65 grand a year, would that not be enough for that flat? He is not even in London, he is in Devon. Sorry, I have no idea about how much would a flat like their’s cost.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
A Quantity Surveyor earns a good amount and in London salaries are exponentially higher. I’m sure they’d be able to have the flat on his salary alone. It might be tight on other expenses, but then they also have her income to factor in. What baffles me is that she’s doing so much renovation/decorating work. I find it really odd given that it’s a rental property.

A Quantity Surveyor earns a good amount and in London salaries are exponentially higher. I’m sure they’d be able to have the flat on his salary alone. It might be tight on other expenses, but then they also have her income to factor in. What baffles me is that she’s doing so much renovation/decorating work. I find it really odd given that it’s a rental property.
They could have agreed with the landlord that the renovations go towards their rent maybe? I have heard about it happening in other countries, don’t know if it’s a thing in the UK.

My friend is a QS and he earns around 65 grand a year, would that not be enough for that flat? He is not even in London, he is in Devon. Sorry, I have no idea about how much would a flat like their’s cost.
To give an example, this two bed flat flat is 600GBP per week in Zone 2/3 in north London: https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatsha...ts=/flatshare/?search_id=978270607&mode=list&. So they could be spending £2,500 easily on rent per month.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility, but Alix used to shop constantly too so their outgoings must be so high. I just wonder how they can afford it!

They could have agreed with the landlord that the renovations go towards their rent maybe? I have heard about it happening in other countries, don’t know if it’s a thing in the UK.
Not that I know of? I know a few people who done what she has, they then move out and have to repaint it all because the landlords have 😂😂😂

she may also have some money from her mum, I’m surprised she hasn’t thought about buying but who knows what her income is

Reactions: 1
To give an example, this two bed flat flat is 600GBP per week in Zone 2/3 in north London: https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/flatshare_detail.pl?flatshare_id=8952721&search_id=978270607&city_id=&flatshare_type=offered&search_results=/flatshare/?search_id=978270607&mode=list&. So they could be spending £2,500 easily on rent per month.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility, but Alix used to shop constantly too so their outgoings must be so high. I just wonder how they can afford it!
yeah but how much of her shopping is her £££ vs gift cards sent from brands for her to do hauls with. Plus I’m sure she’ll get % discount codes too

yeah but how much of her shopping is her £££ vs gift cards sent from brands for her to do hauls with. Plus I’m sure she’ll get % discount codes too
Very true, but I feel their outgoings are very high. Even on a good surveyor's wage I don't think they'd have much left at the end of the month.

I think she gets almost everything sent to her for free, or buys with a generous press discount. Probably re sells a lot under a pseudo name.

Wasting time fixing up a rental is bonkers.

She has Joe pegged for her future, that's why the cringey Father's day shizz from Moon to Daddy Joe.

She'll need to do a clearour.of her old clothes soon, she was interesting to watch when she started seeing him, but now not so much. When did she get so dull.

So she’s gone pretty much off the grid... again! For ages ive liked her and her videos and whenever she’s taken a break I’ve always given her the benefit of the doubt, given what a tough few years she had, but this is just ridiculous now. How can she expect people to stick around when she goes on these hiatuses every few months?!

Reactions: 2
Oh my god! That pink dress is the most hideous thing I’ve ever seen 🤣🤢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.