Icovetthee - Alix Coburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t quite remember for sure but I’m sure the ex dumped her. I’m sure I read on old threads that he cheated on her. I used to think wtf is she doing with him, he wasn’t very attractive was he 🙊 he came across very childish as well.
I think her and Susie drifted apart after her mum died. I can’t imagine Susie being very supportive to her grieving friend.
I like Joe, seems like a good egg and makes her happy.
Her and her content is very boring, always has been that way.
wow, I thought she dumped him! I do remember that they’d been together since they were really young and he did seem immature....obviously wasnt going to work out long term

Reactions: 2
I’m convinced she must have another job she does from home. I’ve always wanted to ask her 😂 because what she does surelyyyyy doesn’t allow her to live in london.

Reactions: 6
I’m convinced she must have another job she does from home. I’ve always wanted to ask her 😂 because what she does surelyyyyy doesn’t allow her to live in london.
You'd think so. They have a two bedroom flat in north London which in rent must set them back a few thousand per month. I'm assuming Joe doesn't pay it all. Then you have all her Zara hauls...

Reactions: 3
I skip the majority of her sleep inducing vlogs, yet I’m still subbed to her 🤷‍♀️
I watch her vlog yesterday where she admits she’s in a “privileged position” because she can work from home,
I don’t wish bad on anyone, but the one positive that might come out of this is if influencers realise begging isn’t a profession anymore.

back to the susie and alix split?
I heard that susie got in a snot because alix skipped her birthday celebration or something, she tweeted out something negative about a “friend” Which was connected to alix?

slutty sue really does change friends like friendships have a best before date though. Once she has a man she’s happy.

Didn't they break up at the same time her mum passsed away from cancer? :unsure: it was very sad. I mean her life changed overnight.

Didn't they break up at the same time her mum passsed away from cancer? :unsure: it was very sad. I mean her life changed overnight.
Yeah and then there were instagram photos of him with another girl. It must have been so hard for Alix.

I guess she is not so terrible at her job. Just she can't dress her figure to save her life. I honestly don't know which one is more boring- the Anna edit or her. At least everyone is watching Susie to see where that train wreck will end up. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I guess she is not so terrible at her job. Just she can't dress her figure to save her life. I honestly don't know which one is more boring- the Anna edit or her. At least everyone is watching Susie to see where that train wreck will end up. :ROFLMAO:
She wears so much beige. I think she wants to give out a minimalist chic kind of vibe but I came across a photo of her on instagram from the Blog awards in 2011 ish and she had red lipstick on and colourful clothes and she looked stunning!

Reactions: 5
She has nice figure but with that shape you have to be carefull with what you wear. You can't just put first thing that you see or what everyone else is wearing. I don't understand the appeal of whole wardrobe being beige. My opinion is if you are going to have neutral outfit than you have to have something else stand out- maybe raven black hair or red lipstick, something that will catch interest :giggle:

Reactions: 5
How does this girl pay rent? Genuinely baffled. She is dull as dishwater.

Reactions: 7
Correct me if I’m wrong but I haven’t seen any activity from her on Instagram for 6 days. I thought Instagram was how she made a living these days...?

Why is she wasting so much time, and money doing up a RENTED property? It's like she's 20 years older than she is. 😦

All 3 of them seem to have gained the corona stone, i really thought she was trying to be healthy after loosing her Mother. I welled up when I watched her video on that. 😭

Amo

LASTLY the moaning about receiving criticism, does she think that other jobs are nothing but smiles and praise?! Does joe not talk about his job?! 😱

Why is she wasting so much time, and money doing up a RENTED property? It's like she's 20 years older than she is. 😦

All 3 of them seem to have gained the corona stone, i really thought she was trying to be healthy after loosing her Mother. I welled up when I watched her video on that. 😭

Amo

LASTLY the moaning about receiving criticism, does she think that other jobs are nothing but smiles and praise?! Does joe not talk about his job?! 😱
I disagree about the rented property, she clearly wants to make the space more functional and freshen it up, the landlord is rubbing there hands together if she’s done it all for free etc which I assume she has but it’s probs because they’re going to stay there for awhile, she films at home and she wants a project to work on

she comes across as quite soft, I don’t imagine she has ever come across much criticism but then a lot ofinfluencers are like this now

Imagine she had an onlyfans account 😂😂
She is one influencer I struggle to work out where their money comes from. That garden flat will have a high rent cost. How does she pay for it?

• Haha
She was posting on Instagram regularly every 3 days or so and now nothing for 8 days. How does she make this her living? Wonder what her engagement is like. I’d imagine her followers are dropping like flies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.