Icovetthee - Alix Coburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If i remember correctly she said shes tall, i think between 5'8 and 9. All her clothes seem horrible atm (that bleige sack dress, the big bird zara dress) not much better than all the gross cycle shorts and cropped 1 shoulder 'yoga' tops ( in teddy bear material?!) I've seen doing the rounds. Wtf is happening.

Reactions: 2
It is possible to get plant based versions of these, but she said before she was only strictly plant based in her own home. At least she tries with that and i appreciate she isn't preechy about it. Catch more flies with honey (agave*) and all that 😉

Weigt gain is a pain, i think she's gone back to her previous size and a few more pounds. When your wardrobe is a big as hers that is depressing. Now she has 254 pairs of white and cream jeans that don't fit. 😯

She'd benefit from tape in extensions and soft waves. Lastly moon needs more exercising at home, lady you have a garden. Use it. Please.
Yes, I absolutely appreciate she's not preachy about it and that vegan chocolates and croissants are a think. I just saw her eating them at home and thought maybe she had relaxed the whole plant based diet during lockdown.

Just watched her latest video and she definitely need to size up in most of those items in particular the cream linen trousers... they are pinching all over. It’s not a bad thing to just size up! I’m soooo over this meh aesthetic though... it’s just so blah

This is ridiculous she looks like she’s wearing a potato sack
No wonder she comes across as a bit down in the dumps at times if she's wearing clothes like that. I'd be thoroughly miserable if I had to wear that thing for longer than ten minutes.

Yes, I absolutely appreciate she's not preachy about it and that vegan chocolates and croissants are a think. I just saw her eating them at home and thought maybe she had relaxed the whole plant based diet during lockdown.

Yes, put on a happy piece of clothing!! Please!

No wonder she comes across as a bit down in the dumps at times if she's wearing clothes like that. I'd be thoroughly miserable if I had to wear that thing for longer than ten minutes.
Soz, i wasn't trying to be patronising it's just i remember her video about only being 100% plant based at home, and more relaxed when out. I remember she has been a vegetarian for a lonnnng time, and i really appreciate her low key but constant vegetarianism. I would be interested of joe was always a vegan or if he changed for her. I think they're all (moon) over indulging food wise atm.

Reactions: 1
Soz, i wasn't trying to be patronising it's just i remember her video about only being 100% plant based at home, and more relaxed when out. I remember she has been a vegetarian for a lonnnng time, and i really appreciate her low key but constant vegetarianism. I would be interested of joe was always a vegan or if he changed for her. I think they're all (moon) over indulging food wise atm.
Oh it's okay, I didn't realise she wasn't always plant based when she was out. Although these were all consumed at home so I didn't know if she relaxed at home too and I had missed that update!

I was just checking out her instagram and got a bit confused, this does always make me wonder how many influencers edit their photos, or that are just tit at dressing their bodies.

The picture of her in the shower with the leopard skirt, did she alter that photo? The only reason I say that is that it was posted two weeks ago and her body looks kind off different. Compared to the more recent photo with the black dress (she looks really good in that dress), in the older photo her body is more straight than hourglass. Could be the weird pose and the angle, but still.

Maybe the badly fitted clothes and the oversize stuff she frequently wears has made her out to be much bigger than she really is?

She could be in between sizes and she could be buying the smaller size rather than the bigger size maybe?

I was just checking out her instagram and got a bit confused, this does always make me wonder how many influencers edit their photos, or that are just tit at dressing their bodies.

The picture of her in the shower with the leopard skirt, did she alter that photo? The only reason I say that is that it was posted two weeks ago and her body looks kind off different. Compared to the more recent photo with the black dress (she looks really good in that dress), in the older photo her body is more straight than hourglass. Could be the weird pose and the angle, but still.

Maybe the badly fitted clothes and the oversize stuff she frequently wears has made her out to be much bigger than she really is?
The picture in the shower is from about a year ago and she reposted it. It’s confusing as she was slimmer back then, which is why she looks different.

Interesting she’s actively called out topshop on her stories

Reactions: 4
Interesting she’s actively called out topshop on her stories
She isn't alone in that though, others were insta storying about contacting the PR 's. Not sure why they were all still all over TS anyway after phil green's me too scandal, succinctly followed by laying off of thousands of staff and then asking the government to pay for the rest of them while he suns his buns on his million pound yatch.

Reactions: 6
She isn't alone in that though, others were insta storying about contacting the PR 's. Not sure why they were all still all over TS anyway after phil green's me too scandal, succinctly followed by laying off of thousands of staff and then asking the government to pay for the rest of them while he suns his buns on his million pound yatch.
Good point! Still think it was brave of her to do so publically tho, at the end of the day they’ll probs cease working with her and has she got any other contractual agreements with other brands? (Still have no idea how she pays her bills!!)

Following! I've been a long time fan of Alix... I think she seems like a lovely person overall, but I can't get into her content anymore. It's all about this highly curated beige aesthetic over anything of substance, as well as an endless cycle of haul then decluttering clothes (often still with tags on) despite preaching about minimalism and the environment.

Reactions: 7
She must be doing some freelance work or something on the side. Don’t have a clue how she makes a living and affords to rent a three bed garden flat in London!

Reactions: 3
I used to love Alix!

my god she is sooooo boring now! just had a look at her insta and the one picture that can have a pop of colour on her poo coloured feed she has darkened!

hate this beige aesthetic people are going for.

would love to know how she makes her money to pay half of the rent and constantly be shopping

Reactions: 4
A day of her finances. Where's all the money coming from?!
Honestly, she should publish a "How I Make My Money" video. It'd get loads of views. I'm sure lots of people would want to know how to generate enough income to afford to rent a two-bedroom flat in London whilst seemingly doing nothing.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else see that she got her boyfriend a Father’s Day card and biscuits bc of their dog?? So cringe 😖

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly, she should publish a "How I Make My Money" video. It'd get loads of views. I'm sure lots of people would want to know how to generate enough income to afford to rent a two-bedroom flat in London whilst seemingly doing nothing.
what does her boyfriend do? Maybe he’s got a high income 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.