Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it true that if you don't upload to YouTube after X amount of time you get de- monetized? Surely she has been by now?

Reactions: 6
Is it true that if you don't upload to YouTube after X amount of time you get de- monetized? Surely she has been by now?
Think this was discussed earlier before - the de-monitised issue - and she still hasnt uploaded so her channel is pretty much dead by now?

Maybe she is happy with what little she makes from her monthly appearance on IG stories with a ton of aff-links (like she needs to renew the click links cos cookies expire by then). And also, perhaps she alrdy has an actual offline job, hence focus isnt on YT.

Reactions: 7
Think this was discussed earlier before - the de-monitised issue - and she still hasnt uploaded so her channel is pretty much dead by now?

Maybe she is happy with what little she makes from her monthly appearance on IG stories with a ton of aff-links (like she needs to renew the click links cos cookies expire by then). And also, perhaps she alrdy has an actual offline job, hence focus isnt on YT.
It’s a mystery!

Reactions: 2
I see she is back to providing top notch content - a massive affiliated list of retailers taking part in Black Friday. Got to get that money rolling in for Christmas somehow I guess.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I see she is back to providing top notch content - a massive affiliated list of retailers taking part in Black Friday. Got to get that money rolling in for Christmas somehow I guess.
I’m not clicking on any of her damn links! She can do one!

Reactions: 13
What are the chances that Alix will do Vlogmas? What can she possibly say after being gone from YouTube 11 months?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What are the chances that Alix will do Vlogmas? What can she possibly say after being gone from YouTube 11 months?
My guess is sometime around December 12th she’ll post a black and white story of her vlogging camera followed by three videos about how busy she’s been.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
0D24A850-A5E4-4591-A57B-F4BD440712C1.jpeg

minimal style as in she doesn’t really have any..? 🙊
Also she may as well put “minimal content” at this point too

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was vaguely aware of Alix some time around 2013, not sure I ever actually followed her - just wanted to report that she lives near me and I sometimes see her around. Mostly with BF, never with a dog (thought they have one?)

This morning they were in the supermarket. She looked nice, I thought it was funny that the only word I made out (she speaks quietly and I don't want to stalk people) was CROISSANT :ROFLMAO:

Oh and it was after 9am, so if she does have a job, it's not a bog standard 9 to 5 in an office haha. I think it is a mystery / insult to all hard working people how influencers live so comfortably with very little output and Alix seems to be a prime example. That's the only reason I look a bit more closely when I see her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she's living on the money she made from the house sale. The money can not last long with how expensive everything has gotten.

I do wonder what Alix is going to do when the money dries up and she's not making any money from social media. Mabey it is because I have grown up in poverty and had a financially hard life and I am unemployed again, but the influencer life gives me a bit anxious. I don't know how Alix can let her career die down, it's not like influencers break their back from all the work they have to do.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she's living on the money she made from the house sale. The money can not last long with how expensive everything has gotten.

I do wonder what Alix is going to do when the money dries up and she's not making any money from social media. Mabey it is because I have grown up in poverty and had a financially hard life and I am unemployed again, but the influencer life gives me a bit anxious. I don't know how Alix can let her career die down, it's not like influencers break their back from all the work they have to do.
Maybe her late mother left her additional money and/or life insurance money? She strikes me as coming from, while not wealthy, but a still fairly well-off family.

I also think she would've saved a fair bit before London. I mean, for the few years her and Suzie Bonaldi were comparable in work (circa 2014 - 2018), Suzie was constantly buying designer tit on top of high-street freebies, while renting in Brighton and going on holidays a lot. In comparison, Alix didn't seem to spend as much on expensive tit (her designer purchases seemed to usually be second hand from memory) and seemed happy with high-street freebies, lived in a lower COL town, probs wrote off so much tit as work expenses, and seeming never went on any holidays. Like, she honestly does sweet duck all in her free time. When was the last time she went abroad, even in Europe? Swear the furthest she's gone in recent years is Scotland.

Yeah, London can be expensive, but if her partner has a good job and all she apparently spends money on is croissants, coffee, flowers and the tube, she's probably doing fine if she's inherited some money, invested her savings wisely, and still making some disposable income via aff links, selling her crap, the occasional freebie and her old YouTube vids.

Reactions: 10
ohh i forgot to say wish you all a happy 1 year since the last time alix posted 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23