Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have respect for the whole "can't maintain her presence online due to mental health," but then she comes along and posts a stream of aff links to try and earn some cash every so often. Undermines that whole narrative.

I used to really enjoy her content back in the day and was a regular viewer, looked at her recommendations etc. Now I just think she's taking the piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
she’s always been lazy with her content. Girl needed vitamin d shots and a boot up the arse YEARS ago, never mind now. I know people enjoy that slow…… considered….. way….. of…… filming etc, but it’s just boring.
Has Alix ever said she’s left the influencer scene? I wouldn’t even consider her an influencer now tbh, I don’t understand how she’s still getting pr gifts and freebies

Reactions: 7
she’s always been lazy with her content. Girl needed vitamin d shots and a boot up the arse YEARS ago, never mind now. I know people enjoy that slow…… considered….. way….. of…… filming etc, but it’s just boring.
Has Alix ever said she’s left the influencer scene? I wouldn’t even consider her an influencer now tbh, I don’t understand how she’s still getting pr gifts and freebies
Do you remember when she did the ASMR video? It was so cringe. I’ve second hand embarrassment just thinking about it! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks like she’s suffocating him lol!

QUOTE="Eat My Shorts, post: 11490486, member: 30453"]
Ok then 😂😂
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cant be bothered with her anymore but she is such a scammer / opportunist lol - with her stupid links.

she goes MIA no content (fine she isnt obliged to share) but she appears randomly and shows a bunch of pointless stories wearing the same dull outfits the manly and unflattering combo of shirt & pants watever… then next day she proceeds to link everything like who cares about her boring tit
Is mot like she showed anything special or useful that i wld imagine maybe some of her followers would find the aff-links helpful

54B21FA6-AC3A-4F39-BE8A-6E9F2B9BC696.jpeg

She thinks people need links to this whole boring combo??? Zzzz

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I cant be bothered with her anymore but she is such a scammer / opportunist lol - with her stupid links.

she goes MIA no content (fine she isnt obliged to share) but she appears randomly and shows a bunch of pointless stories wearing the same dull outfits the manly and unflattering combo of shirt & pants watever… then next day she proceeds to link everything like who cares about her boring tit
Is mot like she showed anything special or useful that i wld imagine maybe some of her followers would find the aff-links helpful

View attachment 1544483
She thinks people need links to this whole boring combo??? Zzzz
Yep. She’s so obvious! I agree. Who’d want those clothes anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
What drives me mad is that I actually believe that aff links and the odd YouTube revenue is enough to sustain her lifestyle. Lily Pebbles recently disclosed that she gets a 8-to-11% commission off affiliate links. If I'm not mistaken, affiliate links work with cookies that stay on your computer for 30 days. Which means that they'll get a commission from any purchase you make from a website within that month!
Alix has 173k followers, let's say that 1% of her followers purchase that bag (£30)... That's roughly £5k in affiliate links from that bag only 😭 Woah, please tell me I got the maths wrong as that's even more than I thought it would be!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I don't get why she insists on wearing sad sack clothing (depressing and oversized) when she has a really nice figure.

Reactions: 10
I literally unfollowed her last year and forgot about her until today, went on her insta to see what’s new since I left…… she’s posted all of 15 posts I haven’t seen since JANUARY! Was half expecting either an engagement post or a pregnancy reveal I won’t lie

• Haha
Reactions: 7