Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks pretty here with the new hair. Maybe the new look might motivate her to come back with new video or start “work” again.
Her hair was probably already slicked back into a tiny knot soon as she got back home from the hairdressers.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Surely this is her prepping for her biannual video? Without fail, every time she posts an update video she mentions a hair change lol.
Today is literally six months since her last video (that btw lasted 8 minutes) haha so lets see if she gives us something...and TBH if she does I say that we should go all call out her tit on YT...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What’s her bloody problem? It’s a beautiful day and she puts that up. weirdo!
It’s all about the moooood & aesthetics guys….. 😂
MAYBE she might post a “30 year old” comeback video and disappear for another 6 mths til a half hearted attempt at vlogmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How do we know if a YouTube account has been demonetized?
I doubt she would be demonetized at this point. I think you just need 4,000 watch hours in a year. Even if she missed a vlogmas completely I’d bet she gets that easily from her backlist videos. She was quite popular.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Well, well. Don’t quite get the caption. Jacket weather? I live 20 miles north of London and it’s very humid 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Ahhh, #afflink. That explains it 🙄🙄🙄
what is it with influencers though. They'll wear full on jackets in July but will go out bare legged in the middle of winter

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, well. Don’t quite get the caption. Jacket weather? I live 20 miles north of London and it’s very humid 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Ahhh, #afflink. That explains it 🙄🙄🙄
She said she sized up to M or smth which I don’t believe- it’s prolly L? And that jacket looks like a suspicious dupe of the acne leather jacket Lizzy was wearing back in Spring?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She said she sized up to M or smth which I don’t believe- it’s prolly L? And that jacket looks like a suspicious dupe of the acne leather jacket Lizzy was wearing back in Spring?
Sized UP to medium? Not shaming her but there's no way she's a small

Reactions: 8
This thread is now as dead as her career
Screenshot_20220810-123847~2.png

Like, if she's decided to not do YouTube and instead stick with just flogging tit on Insta, that's cool. She doesn't even have to announce anything, I don't think she owes anyone that.

What is annoying is she still has her website on her bio. Her website that she hasn't updated since November 2021 (for Black Friday, of course).

People have had maternity leave shorter than that! If your hearts not in it anymore, just stop linking to it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12