Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she has a job outside of influencing, financially she won't need it. The aff links are very well paid if your auidence is broad enough and hers is.

Wouldn't be shocked if her and Joe separated soon, she's all over him like a 15 year old in love and he seems to be just going through the motions until he can find someone new. Alix appears to have a codependant relationship style, she had few people on her life outside of the Dazzler and was devastated when he walked out of her, it was after her mother's passing too. Urgh, Darren. She had Suzie but they seem not to interact anymore despite having a lot in common with work etc.

If she doesn't need to work, great lucky, lucky her. However she needs to find some meaning in her life for both herself and to make her a good girlfriend / friend. To have things to talk to Joe (as they live togetherthey will have to talk everyday!) about outside the vacuous so, I went for a (free) facial/massage, then a fancy overpriced pastry (or three) before I went to x brands showroom and picked up more clothes (Yes, for free) and i listened to a poddy to help me have a nap as i was exhausted - how was your day? Doing something in her local community would be great, firstly for her own mental health as she would make connections, acquaintances that could lead to a friendship, she would be rewardwd knowing she was helping others and have something interesting to talk to Joe about. She has money coming in from a passive income and oodles of free time but she seems bores, lonely and restless which is not a good place to be and it makes for a difficult person to live with too. You're not great company when you're like this.

Style wise, is it 00s minimalism she is trying to go for? I don't really see it.

ALIX used to do (imo) great vlogs, maybe youtube shorts or tiktoks of her vlogs could be introduced?

Reactions: 12
Yes she does give off quite needy/smothering vibes. I know she went through an awful time with her Mum and Darren leaving but she seems to have made Joe her whole life

Reactions: 15
I doubt she has a job outside of influencing, financially she won't need it. The aff links are very well paid if your auidence is broad enough and hers is.

Wouldn't be shocked if her and Joe separated soon, she's all over him like a 15 year old in love and he seems to be just going through the motions until he can find someone new. Alix appears to have a codependant relationship style, she had few people on her life outside of the Dazzler and was devastated when he walked out of her, it was after her mother's passing too. Urgh, Darren. She had Suzie but they seem not to interact anymore despite having a lot in common with work etc.

If she doesn't need to work, great lucky, lucky her. However she needs to find some meaning in her life for both herself and to make her a good girlfriend / friend. To have things to talk to Joe (as they live togetherthey will have to talk everyday!) about outside the vacuous so, I went for a (free) facial/massage, then a fancy overpriced pastry (or three) before I went to x brands showroom and picked up more clothes (Yes, for free) and i listened to a poddy to help me have a nap as i was exhausted - how was your day? Doing something in her local community would be great, firstly for her own mental health as she would make connections, acquaintances that could lead to a friendship, she would be rewardwd knowing she was helping others and have something interesting to talk to Joe about. She has money coming in from a passive income and oodles of free time but she seems bores, lonely and restless which is not a good place to be and it makes for a difficult person to live with too. You're not great company when you're like this.

Style wise, is it 00s minimalism she is trying to go for? I don't really see it.

ALIX used to do (imo) great vlogs, maybe youtube shorts or tiktoks of her vlogs could be introduced?

Think the last few YT vids of her fashion haul or some beauty stuff didnt go down so well - i get the feeling she cant take any negative comments (esp those to do with her body shape and how the clothes just dont flatter her) m on her videos very well - so that might have driven her off YT cos her mental-well-being etc. And her vlogs wont get too engaging if she starts to do them regularly - i doubt anything much happens to her daily - coffee > bread > random workout > ootd > bf PDA - plays with her dog - all thru a dull filter and lo-fi music… that cant get dull pretty quick

Really dunno what she can talk to Joe abt. Her life seems really void.

Reactions: 11
Ara I'm not so sure about the criticism that influencers have an inherent void in their life. It's definitely a literal vanity project so must be hard on the self esteem of some of them, but for others they find it fun, glamorous and fulfilling. Some work at it hard and feel successful. Others are essentially ladies of leisure and are sitting back and enjoying what comes their way. I also don't think you need to have a job or busy life for your boyfriend to enjoy talking to you. Happiness is not always about your circumstances and hers are pretty peachy anyway.

Reactions: 8
Ara I'm not so sure about the criticism that influencers have an inherent void in their life. It's definitely a literal vanity project so must be hard on the self esteem of some of them, but for others they find it fun, glamorous and fulfilling. Some work at it hard and feel successful. Others are essentially ladies of leisure and are sitting back and enjoying what comes their way. I also don't think you need to have a job or busy life for your boyfriend to enjoy talking to you. Happiness is not always about your circumstances and hers are pretty peachy anyway.
If my bf did sweet f.a all day, every day, I'd personally find it a huge turn off being lumbered with a lazy bones waster mooching around day after day.

Having something of substance to talk about I'd would argue is essential to being a good partner. I mean how many free massages / bags conversations can you have?

So she doesn't have to work for money (the dream!) so why not do something in her local community thay is far more rewarding? She just seems to exist rather than live. A dog shelter, a women's shelter, voluntary work at the hospital or getting involved with a BC charity (not necessarily publicly) or a grief charity. she doesn't need a busy jam packed life, but she appears to do nothing at all and appears depressed, and after a while that is very draining for others around you to deal with. It bleeds over into their mental health.

Reactions: 15
If my bf did sweet f.a all day, every day, I'd personally find it a huge turn off being lumbered with a lazy bones waster mooching around day after day.

Having something of substance to talk about I'd would argue is essential to being a good partner. I mean how many free massages / bags conversations can you have?

So she doesn't have to work for money (the dream!) so why not do something in her local community thay is far more rewarding? She just seems to exist rather than live. A dog shelter, a women's shelter, voluntary work at the hospital or getting involved with a BC charity (not necessarily publicly) or a grief charity. she doesn't need a busy jam packed life, but she appears to do nothing at all and appears depressed, and after a while that is very draining for others around you to deal with. It bleeds over into their mental health.
Well said!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Her brother was fantastic in editing her videos, they were always a pleasure to watch even though she led a fairly quite life. Even her decorating the flat videos were good. Now it's just depressing sepia shots of a pastry or three, coffee and Joe looking ever increasingly rotund and shaggy haired.

Alix seemed like she did well at school from little comments she made here and there in her old videos, wanting to be a maths teacher and so on. Maybe an OU degree alongside Instagram would be of interest to her. She wouldn't even have to leave the flat!

Reactions: 9
She’s got such a sad strange life, presuming she doesn’t actually have a “real” job. I’d be out of my mind with boredom if I was her!

Reactions: 8
Is she really that skint that she’s reselling trainers for £160 when they were originally £120? (and that’s without a discount code which is probably used) 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Is she really that skint that she’s reselling trainers for £160 when they were originally £120? (and that’s without a discount code which is probably used) 🙄
I just came to say the exact same thing! It’s not like she needs the bloody money! I know they sell for more on resale sites but she’s actually selling to her followers!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Alix posted that last week she had an allergic reaction, which ouch it looks like it hurt from the photo. But I can't help but feel she'll use this to justify not posting till the Dec when ad sense goes up.
And still, her content consists of "sorry I was away I was in bed here are a load of affiliate links". Girl you don't post anything useful we weren't missing you.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Alix posted that last week she had an allergic reaction, which ouch it looks like it hurt from the photo. But I can't help but feel she'll use this to justify not posting till the Dec when ad sense goes up.
Bloody hell. A reaction to what?

Reactions: 3
I love how she apologised for being away for a week, as if never disappears for longer than that lmao.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I like how her latest story says "it is okay to take a break from doing the work". Sure, if you work hard and need to take a break that's fine. But surely her life is one big break with work scattered here and there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9