Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted some stories the other day of her in the glossier store in London. Why? It’s not content, it’s nothing.

Reactions: 7
I forgot about her… haha.
Is she still doing YouTube etc?
Just searched her on Instagram andddd yawnnnn.
Genuinely surprised she’s still going?! She’s looks so different now too.

Reactions: 8
I just come here every couple of months to see if she's posted anything yet.... can't believe there's been nothing since 'vlogmas' which wasn't even vlogmas. Its been over a year since her last video before those few vlogs. She must be spending her time doing another job.

Reactions: 15
I hope / think she has gotten another job that she doesnt want to share which is totally fine anyway - like someone pointed out earlier she doesn't owe anyone any content.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1486697

Like, if she's decided to not do YouTube and instead stick with just flogging tit on Insta, that's cool. She doesn't even have to announce anything, I don't think she owes anyone that.

What is annoying is she still has her website on her bio. Her website that she hasn't updated since November 2021 (for Black Friday, of course).

People have had maternity leave shorter than that! If your hearts not in it anymore, just stop linking to it.
True, it is annoying that she keeps labelling herself as a content creator when she's anything but that.... Like, if she wants to stop this, fine by me, just let me know so that I'm not waiting around for nothing

Reactions: 11
Is she still eating over priced buns and drinking artisan coffee? Dull as dish water. The hipster boyfriend still knocking around. At least he can talk to the dog. She bores the arse off me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh great to see she pops back up to show us her gifted facial treatment.

Not that you would notice a difference in her skin as a) she barely posts so we have nothing to compare her after treatment pics to and b) everything she does post has a sepia filter on it.

Great job. Is the bar really that low for influencers now as my left tit could do a better job than most of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guyyyyys maybe she has a niche OnlyFans. That's the only thing I can think of that would be a secret source of income that she wouldn't share. If she was a copy writer/photographer/editor/whateverthefuck elsewhere, I'm sure she would've said it by now, to be 'relatable' by having to earn money like the rest of us plebs by doing what a boss tells us (go you, that are your own bosses <3 I admire you).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On Alix's July 3rd IG post M&S (Marks & Spencer - 1.9M followers) asked her if they can feature her post on their website since they liked the way she styled their M&S womenswear. As far as I know she did not respond to their inquiry (at least publicly). Does anyone know if she was featured on their site? Would have been a great opportunity. If I recall....Alix did this another time with another popular brand....and declined their request. It's obvious she does not need/want the $ or exposure.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
On Alix's July 3rd IG post M&S (Marks & Spencer - 1.9M followers) asked her if they can feature her post on their website since they liked the way she styled their M&S womenswear. As far as I know she did not respond to their inquiry (at least publicly). Does anyone know if she was featured on their site? Would have been a great opportunity. If I recall....Alix did this another time with another popular brand....and declined their request. It's obvious she does not need/want the $ or exposure.
I actually understand that because this is something brands do to just average people on Insta— ‘can we feature your photo’… it’s not really something a professional Influencer would do, as if they wanted to partner in any way with a brand it would be some sort of paid opportunity, (very well paid sadly), not one where you have to reply back with a hashtag as though you’re excited a brand is going to repost your pic for free lol. I actually think the fact they requested it of her is a bit embarrassing as most brands don’t really do that for established Influencers with their own platform. But when I have seen them do it on occasion, most Influencers also ignore them.

Reactions: 6
I'd feel so much more empathy towards her if she was just honest about her struggles to remain consistent online. Influencers pay lip service to destigmatising mental health and neurodivergence, but refuse to share anything that isn't palatable, Instagrammable or just manic-pixie vibes. We get the quirky jokes about having their therapist on speed dial, but never their struggle to maintain personal hygiene or a tidy home, missed deadlines compromising professional relationships, neglecting friendships etc.

What she chooses to share is her own prerogative, but honesty with those that continue to support you goes such a long way. If you can't be consistent, at least be authentic?

• Heart
Reactions: 14