Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then as expected she proceeded to link a bunch of clothes and the checkered blanket like as if the whole world is asking

Funny of her to explain her absence cos thats her default status these days

Tho I hope her face reaction gets better, it does look quite bad

Reactions: 5
Ohh man, I hope the reaction was because of Skin + Me 😂
I was thinking it might be this too, if anyone follows Gabriella Lindley she had a reaction too (but was trying to make it out was something else) Wouldn’t touch that stuff with a barge pole. Having said that, I hope her skin clears up soon - it looks nasty

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Girl, taupe Birkenstock Boston clogs aren’t selling out in minutes. They might be selling out in minutes at an aff-linkable website that earns you money every time someone buys something, but they’re readily available elsewhere 🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Girl, taupe Birkenstock Boston clogs aren’t selling out in minutes. They might be selling out in minutes at an aff-linkable website that earns you money every time someone buys something, but they’re readily available elsewhere 🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
I don't understand why people would buy them anyway. Do people honestly consider them stylish? They look like something a peasant would wear in the 1600s.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't understand why people would buy them anyway. Do people honestly consider them stylish? They look like something a peasant would wear in the 1600s.
I still have mine from middle school. I’m nearly 36 now 😂

I was trying on some shoes at Prada over the weekend and I tried to dress cool in trousers and a t-shirt with my Bostons. I put on the Prada loafers and the sales assistant was like “instantly elevated!” I know my Bostons aren’t elevated lady, but they’re comfy and I didn’t feel like wearing socks 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Funny that the last upload on her channel is called the "final blog" in reference to vlogmas. I think it might actually be the last one

• Haha
Firstly that outfit the same stuff she been wearing everytime but she got to make money from the links to fund her croissants so…
Also the white pants is really unflattering on her (see the waistband and tummy area) - I get that she is curvy but she always wear her bottoms one size too snug.

I don’t know why anyone would spend Frankie Shop money for something you can get at the army surplus for a fraction of what Frankie Shop charges.

Looks like she got The Row Banana bag too. Not linking that one oddly 🧐

Reactions: 11
She has to be one of the most brazen influencers out there. We know most jobs are just about money (which is fine) but imagine your bi-annual contribution to society is sharing links to jackets and pillow cases so you can have pocket money to buy croissants. Yawn.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know why anyone would spend Frankie Shop money for something you can get at the army surplus for a fraction of what Frankie Shop charges.

Looks like she got The Row Banana bag too. Not linking that one oddly 🧐
I think it might be from this company, I swear she’s tagged them before and owns a few different bags by them!

Attachments

Reactions: 3