Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ngl i asked about the pants 😂😂 but I feel she's posting more lately to prepare us for our yearly video hahaha
Definitely she doesn't want to get demonetised. Perhaps individually some items of clothes she wears look good, but all together? She looks like a gothic orthopaedic grandma.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
22943C63-6EB8-420A-9518-BCF1E004570A.jpeg

Asking/ begging for free hair cut hair colour the full works cos she is an influenza who doesnt know what to do with her hair!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1340042

Asking/ begging for free hair cut hair colour the full works cos she is an influenza who doesnt know what to do with her hair!
I can't work out whether that's a shop or some sort of industrial co-working space. There is a clothes rail in the top right of the image, but then there seems to be a computer or something on a desk behind her.

Reactions: 7
I can't work out whether that's a shop or some sort of industrial co-working space. There is a clothes rail in the top right of the image, but then there seems to be a computer or something on a desk behind her.
Think it must be a press appointment for her to pick put a few freebies.

Reactions: 5
That seems to be the only reason she leaves her house.
Working hard, or hardly working.

Good on her if she can support herself like this, but...wouldn't it start to grate on her bf after a (short) while? He's working hard and she is living the life of a gap year student with a trust fund.

Reactions: 12
Working hard, or hardly working.

Good on her if she can support herself like this, but...wouldn't it start to grate on her bf after a (short) while? He's working hard and she is living the life of a gap year student with a trust fund.
Yes. Imagine getting home after a hard day's work and when you ask about your partner's day they said they rearranged some peonies on the mantlepiece and went out for a custard tart.

Wouldn't you just eventually run out of things to talk about?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes. Imagine getting home after a hard day's work and when you ask about your partner's day they said they rearranged some peonies on the mantlepiece and went out for a custard tart.

Wouldn't you just eventually run out of things to talk about?
Yup, I'm all for not working if you can, but wouldn't she want to do an OU course and or some voluntary work to feel like she is doing more than existing.
If her mental health is suffering (and she will still be grieving - it's a lifetime thing) I hope she is using her money to access some help. The NHS waiting times are ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
Yup, I'm all for not working if you can, but wouldn't she want to do an OU course and or some voluntary work to feel like she is doing more than existing.
If her mental health is suffering (and she will still be grieving - it's a lifetime thing) I hope she is using her money to access some help. The NHS waiting times are ridiculous.
Yes she could she be doing anything like studying, volunteering, taking up a hobby, going to community events etc. She just seems to hide away even though she pays through the nose to live in London. She doesn't even seem to have any friends of her own. From the outside it just seems like a sad existence.

Reactions: 10
Completely sympathise that she's been through tough times but the girl went from drew barrymore seeing her vid to .....this!

Reactions: 13
Ok, but like the Cos dress in her stories def doesn’t fit right, right?
she says she is a 38 in that COS dress, dont think so, got to be 40-42 cos the skirt part is very flowy/oversized but the dress wont be able to fit her in the chest area if its a size38

Reactions: 5