Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see it I see Alix as the weight she’s been for years except for that one crappy year when she lost a stone maybe a bit more because her mum died and her boyfriend left her. As awful as that year was emotionally she was her most body confident and would probably like to look like that again which is a shame as she’s perfect but doesn’t look her best when she squeezes her thighs and hips in too tight jeans
I have to say, I can really relate to Alix on this one. I have been overweight my whole adult life, until at 26 years old I lost a drastic amount of weight due to a very stressful period in my life (a break-up, writing my master's thesis, having to move back in with my parents etc.). All my friends and family were telling me I looked great. Then, I slowly started to gain the weight back and finally, during lockdown, I was back to my old weight. I was so ashamed. How could I let myself go this way? I felt so ugly and hated buying new, bigger clothes that would fit me. I felt like such a failure.

So all this said – I can only imagine what it's like to take pictures and video footage of yourself, edit them and try to feel good about yourself when the entire society is telling you that being bigger = bad.

P.S. I think Alix looks gorgeous at any size.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think she carries her weight so well and as someone said, she has wonderful proportions. All she needs is to size up in her bottoms and hopefully her confidence will return because she’ll no longer feel as though she’s trying to squeeze into an old her. Whenever I’ve tried to wear clothes that fit me when I was thinner it’s always been a crappy reminder of what once was. But she maintains that she likes the way her jeans fit

Reactions: 12
Her hair looks lovely down too, not sure why scrapes it back for photoshoots for the gram etc. Personally I would watch some more vlogs from her with meal prep etc. if she did them.

(Edited for spelling errors.)

Reactions: 6
Her latest outfit post on Instagram….

There’s something so hopeless about tagging a pair of generic shapeless grey jogger bottoms as “And Other Stories”.

BC3A2558-FF0E-46C2-848D-5D8F02A91104.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
How does that sweater look so wrinkled and like she’s slept in it and woken up from a year long hibernation from her job?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish she’d get the fact that for us curvy types too oversized just makes you look bigger I’ve got that jumper in grey I’m a 39” chest size 14 and have the small I initially bought the medium but looked too oversized and crap

Reactions: 10
I have to lol that she came on Instagram because she went shopping yesterday and found two things she likes, so she just tags brands and waits to get them sent to her.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I have to lol that she came on Instagram because she went shopping yesterday and found two things she likes, so she just tags brands and waits to get them sent to her.
Damn I know alot of influencers do this but I didn't think Alix was one of them. Though I can imagine she isn't making much money at the moment so I guess it isn't that surprising

Reactions: 8
I wish she’d get the fact that for us curvy types too oversized just makes you look bigger I’ve got that jumper in grey I’m a 39” chest size 14 and have the small I initially bought the medium but looked too oversized and crap
Oh and I’ve just sent back the Arket hopsack blazer in black size 14 with the matching elasticated waist trousers as the shoulder width was ridiculous about 11/2” past my actual shoulder so looked more like a dropped sleeve I’m 5ft7 so it’s not like I’m petite, it just looked daft like I’d put on a large mans blazer

Ive had a look at the other size 14 blazers I own as they all have a shoulder width of 40/42 cm this must have been nearer 50cm

also the trousers were too elasticated the waist band looked like a 10/12, yes the fit ok but a good meal and the elastic would have felt tight and uncomfortable ah we’ll not to be and my quest for a black blazer cont

Reactions: 5
She must have an actual day job to be saying this? I hope to god she does because claiming she’s too busy to do all those things whilst literally posting no content EVER - that’s a complete joke. She wouldn’t last a minute in the real world.
She said she isn't good at time management and can only pick three things off the list to do, willing to bet my bottom dollar going to work ain't one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She must have an actual day job to be saying this? I hope to god she does because claiming she’s too busy to do all those things whilst literally posting no content EVER - that’s a complete joke. She wouldn’t last a minute in the real world.
I don't think she has another job.

I thought they rented. Why is she renovating the bathroom?

Reactions: 16
She must have picked sleeping, eating and drinking water from the list. I hope she managing OK juggling with it all 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 17