Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post should come with a TW because the jacket might remind you of something your late nan wore! Definitely made me think of mine 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sooooo you bought the right size.

View attachment 779474
Why is everyone dressing like they're going to muck out the horses all if a sudden?! As others have said, that isn't oversized it's a good fitted fit on her. I don’t think oversized is that flattering on her figure anyway, of course wear whatever you want and many don't care about clothes being flattering, but most people still do, and want to know how to tailor trends to their bodies to look as cute as they can.

Alix lost weight rather quickly, she stated through grief, her break up and subsequent depression but gained it all back through lockdown and being happy with her new bf. I'd rather be happy than thin from depression - who wouldn't? Her figure looks great now, and it looked great before, but she is seemingly still dressing for her thinner body after decluttering her wardrobe and throwing out all her old clothes. Maybe she needs another declutter, all those jeans that look like they cut off her circulation for starters.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I swear this grown ass woman has no identity outside of her relationship. No career, friends, outings, literally ANYTHING that doesn’t pertain to her bf. Sad.
Ugh can't stand when someone speaks on behalf of both people in a couple, "we like this", "we don't like that" ughh

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ugh can't stand when someone speaks on behalf of both people in a couple, "we like this", "we don't like that" ughh
IKR?! Def reeks of that super obsessed socially recluse couple from high school nobody can be around.

Alice you live with him and see his face everyday lmao get back to your career you so carelessly threw away.

IKR?! Def reeks of that super obsessed socially recluse couple from high school nobody can be around.

Alice you live with him and see his face everyday lmao get back to your career you so carelessly threw away.
Alix*

🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Alix*

🤮
I know it was a tad dull yesterday but her photos are so drab looking. Again! 😴😴

Reactions: 6
Ive followed her since she started her channel and I seem to remember her having a seemingly close knit friend group. Sad to think that all those friendships all had a falling out.

Reactions: 11
Ive followed her since she started her channel and I seem to remember her having a seemingly close knit friend group. Sad to think that all those friendships all had a falling out.
Did anyone actually have a falling out or did Alix systematically alienate herself from her friend group?

The place she had dinner looks like a current influencer hangout; Lily Pebbles got gifted a hotel stay. I wonder if Alix’s meal was free…

Reactions: 3
Did anyone actually have a falling out or did Alix systematically alienate herself from her friend group?
Probably the latter, she must not be the one to make the most effort in a friendship. I remember a video or and ig where she said she sometimes waited days or weeks to answer her friends' texts.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
How are any companies still giving freebies to this woman?! She's not putting out any content??? I'm baffled.

Reactions: 24
Probably the latter, she must not be the one to make the most effort in a friendship. I remember a video or and ig where she said she sometimes waited days or weeks to answer her friends' texts.
Going through that awful time when her Mum was desperately ill, then losing her must have been so painful that as an introvert she just retreated further into herself. She seems close to her brother and Dad, but putting all her eggs in Joe's basket is risky (Darren anyone?) And also boring, she seems like she could be a lovely calm mate (not one you'd ring to go to a festival with) she could get back in contact with anyone from her past and they'd probably be pleased to hear from her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She's that friend who takes three days to reply to a simple text.

I'm no fan of Suzie, but around the time of their fallout she claimed she was sick of 'half-ass' friends - the types who only show up because they're too awkward to go to brand events by themselves and want you to introduce them to other influencers etc.

I'm an introvert too, but you learn that friendships really do require maintenance and it's unhealthy to be completely reliant on one person. A little support network would really enrich Alix's life.

Reactions: 12
Going through that awful time when her Mum was desperately ill, then losing her must have been so painful that as an introvert she just retreated further into herself. She seems close to her brother and Dad, but putting all her eggs in Joe's basket is risky (Darren anyone?) And also boring, she seems like she could be a lovely calm mate (not one you'd ring to go to a festival with) she could get back in contact with anyone from her past and they'd probably be pleased to hear from her.
Oh definitely! I wouldn't hold it against her to have retreated after such a string of traumatic events like what she went through, but I think her being not the most reliable friend goes from way back before that stuff happened

Reactions: 9
Oh definitely! I wouldn't hold it against her to have retreated after such a string of traumatic events like what she went through, but I think her being not the most reliable friend goes from way back before that stuff happened
I agree. This go back prior to her Mother passing, which I feel so heartbroken for her about.

There were things that Suzi would show up to with other (Gleam) influencers that Alix was supposed to attend. Alix would either flake or retreat into herself at the events. I am also concerned that she makes her boyfriends her number one priority, over herself, her friendships, her career. That is a dangerous thing to do for a multitude of reasons but imho it decreases her self-esteem and self-identity which is extremely damaging. If they don’t live happily ever after, she’s going to be be a shell.

We're rooting for you Alix, reach out and get back out there. wear your mask, wash your hands but get out and network! she's an influencer that has potential to outlast many of them if consistent with content.

• Heart
  • Haha