Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, she basically came out of her self-imposed hiatus to aff link stuff she doesn’t even own.

Reactions: 14
Has she gone quiet again or is everything she posts so irrelevant and dull, it’s passed me by?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she gone quiet again or is everything she posts so irrelevant and dull, it’s passed me by?!
I was wondering the same - it’s over 12 months since her last ‘paid partnership’, but I guess she’s getting by on AL and passive income from YT still. I’m guessing there’ll be a haul video or some more AL soon, as it’s probably rent time!

Reactions: 7
She must read here because she only ever seems to post when this thread gets resurrected

• Haha
Ha! Of course she’s back with some AL; like I said, rent must be due!!

That leather blazer is awful. The slicked back hair isn’t cute - she looks much better with it ‘loose’ - but the smug look when she’s posing with Joe is just yuck.

Reactions: 9
Ha! Of course she’s back with some AL; like I said, rent must be due!!

That leather blazer is awful. The slicked back hair isn’t cute - she looks much better with it ‘loose’ - but the smug look when she’s posing with Joe is just yuck.
So fake

Reactions: 3
Shes wearing black shoes, black trousers, black sunglasses and a black jacket and she makes the photo black and white. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her stories just seem so disingenuous. It just seems like she makes up the questions as an excuse to post affiliate links.

Reactions: 12
If its took all this time and energy with her being hyper focused towards Halloween and she's just managed to book a spooky cruise up then no, no chance in hell for vlogmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her stories just seem so disingenuous. It just seems like she makes up the questions as an excuse to post affiliate links.
Completely. I wouldn’t say she’s been sharing a lot more outfit content lately; her posts on IG are extremely sporadic.

Why oh why is she slicking her hair back again?!?

I don’t recall her ever making a big deal about Halloween before, so her comment about being into tacky holiday stuff seems weird contrasted with her usual aesthetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Her stating that she's not completely comfortable in front of the camera yet makes me think her absence is at least partially a body image issue, which is a shame.

Reactions: 12
Her stating that she's not completely comfortable in front of the camera yet makes me think her absence is at least partially a body image issue, which is a shame.
I think it might be more an overall confidence thing and just the desire to do YouTube is gone. She looks gorgeous. Curvy but lovely proportions and I like the hair.

Reactions: 9
I agree she looks great, but she's def been losing weight over the year.

In her last Life Update video (March) she said she went through a confidence crisis at the end of 2020, didn't recognise herself in the mirror and wanted to get healthier in 2021. While she's always seemed to have a balanced attitude to fitness and nutrition, I don't think she's as impervious to body image issues as we'd all like her to be.

I don’t see it I see Alix as the weight she’s been for years except for that one crappy year when she lost a stone maybe a bit more because her mum died and her boyfriend left her. As awful as that year was emotionally she was her most body confident and would probably like to look like that again which is a shame as she’s perfect but doesn’t look her best when she squeezes her thighs and hips in too tight jeans

Reactions: 11